NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

wow DK down at the worst possible time lmao

Or is it the best possible time?

Have zero Drummond and can’t update… bunch of crap…

• ClemsonAce

@thetitanlb said...

They are gonna have to cancel the slate now. This is a load of shit. Hours of research for nothing. Just a waste of time.

but we will get a 10k freeroll….lol

• thetitanlb

@JSteele said...

Whiteside’s usage actually drops in this scenario. Olynyk and Richardson get the biggest usage boost in this situation.

Its irrelevant. They will have to cancel the slate now

• damionismyname

Draftkings about to cancel the slate, this is bullshit! I cant change my fucking lu’s!

• jgootz421

When you click the status page its says “All systems operational ….. Updated 4 months ago”

• P0key

3 LUs 100% tyler johnson..

• dobrador

• DefinitelyMiami

/0r maybe they ran 0ut 0f 0ther pe0ples $….

• BerkeleyBoss

They kinda have to cancel the slate now. It’s clearly the most important time to edit lineups.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

This is garbage.

WE’RE SORRY!
    We are experiencing technical difficulties

We are fixing the problem now and we will have the site up and running as soon as possible. For more information check our status page. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience.

• JSteele

Well that was a waste of a day. I really liked my pick’em lineup since half the player pool was resting.

• yisman

that was frustrating

made lineups for DK and then couldn’t enter them

• BerkeleyBoss

Just tell the NBA to push all the games back an hour. We’re that important of a community, right?

• thetitanlb

Eat shit dk

• 7klub06

Wow so DK crashes smdh

• tmarohl

I reserved some lineups and have not been able to put lineups in. I just sent them an email asking for a refund.

• 7klub06

@Epignosis said...

This is garbage.

WE’RE SORRY!
    We are experiencing technical difficulties

We are fixing the problem now and we will have the site up and running as soon as possible. For more information check our status page. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience.

Son of bitches

• lloydjv1

Just did subs before it tanked. Damn.

• LetsCash

Yeah, this is some bullshit!!

I don’t see how the slate isn’t canceled. This is not a canceled game or something out of their control, this is a problem created solely by DraftKings.

They have to refund everybody’s money.

• DefinitelyMiami

@7klub06 said...

Wow so DK crashes smdh

interesting timing 4 a “crash”

• callmetouch

Anyone else’s app wouldn’t let you edit lineups 5 minutes before lock? Kept saying “service error” and wouldn’t load anything. Got my cheap lu’s set but couldn’t get my 2 $8’s lu’s/single entry in ffs

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

The thing is I was done editing half of my lineups but not the other half…so I want partial refunds only for me and the rest I want to keep. But I don’t think that will fly with them.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@callmetouch said...

Anyone else’s app wouldn’t let you edit lineups 5 minutes before lock? Kept saying “service error” and wouldn’t load anything. Got my cheap lu’s set but couldn’t get my 2 $8’s lu’s/single entry in ffs

Read the posts above here =p

• eleanorRigby

Went to save the perfect lineup but nooo says dk. What the shit?

• callmetouch

AAAaaaand just the comments. Feel better

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.