NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DefinitelyMiami

@callmetouch said...

Anyone else’s app wouldn’t let you edit lineups 5 minutes before lock? Kept saying “service error” and wouldn’t load anything. Got my cheap lu’s set but couldn’t get my 2 $8’s lu’s/single entry in ffs

yep app and deskt0p

• dandcglenn

Just checking in to chime in on the DK crash bullshit. Carry on.

• Yeoman

@BerkeleyBoss said...

They kinda have to cancel the slate now. It’s clearly the most important time to edit lineups.

Orlando fans asking if they can cancel the games too while they’re at it. $250’s a lot to pay for a g-league contest.

• dobrador

DK should pay all members for pain and suffering, and emotional damage….

• aus1032

prob got drumdog at sub-5 too smh

• damionismyname

Last time this bs happened, my lineup would have been in the top 20 easily. It was the night lonzo went for like 60 and Evans for like 50. They canceled the slate for similar reasons and now all they can do is refund us.

• 7klub06

They will just create a few free contests to make up for this lol smh

• Sinthetix

RG Overall Ranking

wow Birch at less than 10%

• chronoxiong

Barea is so chalk in cash. Are you guys aware he might just play 20-24 mins? On a team trying to tank. Oh yeah, and better yet, he’s starting with some scrubs in the starting lineup. Aaron Harrison, Finney-Smith, McDougie and Motley. Lol. I hope I’m right about this.

• JSteele

I went to submit my lineup..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

So there…. for once I waited for the late news and I go with at least one JJohnson lineup, with zero Drummond, only a couple of Whiteside and zero Olynik… at least I played the $10 instead of the $180 tonight

• TheWeeIceMan

Kinda back up. Could edit one LU very slowly.

• texasmajor

I hope all of you poverty DK bros learned a lesson. FD is GOAT.

• Njsum1

the slate will be cancelled….tech difficulties happen

Can’t wait for later when everyone is going to claim they had the winning lineup

• Yeoman

Yahoo’s not only up and running but has overlay to boot.

• rickleese

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Kinda back up. Could edit one LU very slowly.

Yeah, I got to the contest page and it shows it as Live. When I clicked on Live, it froze.

• jimmyrad

I said keep Ethan AWAY from the servers. They must have misunderstood

• callmetouch

How nice I’m stuck with deyonta davis richuan holmes amir johnson such studs

• thetitanlb

What a waste. Smh

• dobrador

I wonder if the Russians did this ? Lol

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

They have to cancel it and cancel it now before any scoring happens. It’s the right thing to do. They did it once before and they have to do it again.

• jgootz421

Soooo who do you guys like on the DK late slate?

• BerkeleyBoss

wow McDermott only 3.8% in the FD $4.44

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

wow McDermott only 3.8% in the FD $4.44

I wanted some McDermott on DK before lineup lock since they just announced their lineup and DK froze.

• jbmilson

It’s the year 2018 and multi-million dollar company can’t keep it’s website up in the MOST IMPORTANT time period of the day? Go fuck yourself DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.