NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Renodog

Mottley and Mcderm going off, wheeee

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

They have to cancel it and cancel it now before any scoring happens. It’s the right thing to do. They did it once before and they have to do it again.

I don’t agree. Let the slate run and then compensate those who don’t cash with FPP equivalent to their entries.

• osuryanf

I really don’t want them to cancel it.

• caleb21scott

Simmons
    Holiday
    Kuzma
    Mirotic
    Pau gasol
    Johnson
    Brooks
    Hezonja
    The winning lineup that never won…..

• osuryanf

@Epignosis said...

I don’t agree. Let the slate run and then compensate those who don’t cash with FPP equivalent to their entries.

Agree

• Beckhams3Fingers

Wow, the slate has started, no cancellations lmfao!!!

• thetitanlb

Slate was cancelled last time this happened. THey do nothing for you either besides a cheapo free roll. So if you invested a lot of time into the slate then you wasted hours like me.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Well yea that’s even better, but you think they’ll do that?

I can even tell them what I would have done. I had edited half of my lineups and my cash lineups was good to go. I don’t want that cancelled. That’s the lineup I actually liked.

However, half of my GPP lineups were stuck with Mavs bench players and I wanted to swap them for the new Mavs starters. It woulda taken 3-5 mins to do, but they froze it at like 6:53 or so…

In particular, I wanted to swap out some Kleber shares to Doug McDermott.

• dobrador

DK is working now.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

After all…

I did my DAMN RESEARCH.

• Renodog

Sweet jeebus, Mcderm, Motley, and Reggie Jackson low low low owned in cash, delish

• roach62

the thing that doesnt make sense to me….it was choppy and laggy for sure and i got error messages a few times..but eventually i was able to edit my LU for NBA..

tried to do the same as i hadnt saved my MLB LU at the time (was editing the dummy LU)…it SAVED my new LU but didnt save the changes, and when i tried to export i just kept getting the error message…

how is it possible to have some LU changes made during this, but not others?

• KindGuy

Smh. 16% rake and they can’t have competent freaking servers.

I’m really not sure what the best solution here is.

• chronoxiong

Is someone going to shoot up DK’s headquarters like that female shooter who shot up Youtube’s headquarters yesterday for demonetizing her Youtube channel?

• Yeoman

@elementasrat said...

a hostile takeover?

• scott33

Biz already at value smh

• P0key

Bismack too easy…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Is someone going to shoot up DK’s headquarters like that female shooter who shot up Youtube’s headquarters yesterday for demonetizing her Youtube channel?

That’s not funny.

• 7klub06

Well
    JJBarea/Johnson/Simmons/Tolliver/LMA/Taylor/Brooks and can’t remember my last pick
    Oh well want matter

• JGENNARO29

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

My $180.00 entry is going to get a big fat zero. They better issue a refund or this is complete B.S.

• jgootz421

Does anyone remember when this happened earlier this year if the contest actually started running and scoring like it is now? They should 100% let it run, payout as it would, and then reimburse anyone who was unable to edit (or didn’t cash).

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

I already gave the best solution. Play the contest out as is and compensate those who don’t cash with FPP equivalent to their entry fees. Nobody loses.

• dobrador

Class Action lawsuit, they gave everyone PTSD….

• KindGuy

@JGENNARO29 said...

My $180.00 entry is going to get a big fat zero. They better issue a refund or this is complete B.S.

Blow through that million already?

Jk. Sorry that happened to you.

• chronoxiong

@Epignosis said...

That’s not funny.

Of course it’s not funny. But it goes to show how far people will go.

Anyways, omg Biyombo hitting value in the 1st! I couldn’t do it! Because I didn’t want to fade Simmons or LMA! Ugh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.