NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

At this point they can’t cancel now because players are already getting lots of points. Besides like I said, my main cash game lineup (which has Bismack and Gordon) and a lot of my GPPs would have gone unedited anyways. It’s just affected about 10-15 of my GPP lineups I wanted to edit. Would really suck if McDermott or Tyler Johnson had huge games since I woulda put them in in those lineups (which I said at like 7:00 so it’s not that I’m seeing McDermott is doing well so far).

The best solution would be to now just give FPP points to anyone who complained before a certain time say 7:30.

• KindGuy

@Epignosis said...

I already gave the best solution. Play the contest out as is and compensate those who don’t cash with FPP equivalent to their entry fees. Nobody loses.

Problem with that is people who don’t cash will complain about how the eventual winners were able to have an easier time b/c of all the other sub optimal lineups out there. It’s human nature. Even if people don’t lose anything, they’ll be envious of those who won big.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Anyways, omg Biyombo hitting value in the 1st! I couldn’t do it! Because I didn’t want to fade Simmons or LMA! Ugh.

As soon as Vucevic was announced out, I locked him in.

• thetitanlb

So freaking wack man smh

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I have both Air Gordon and Bismack on my cash team on DK. But I woulda had Doug McDermott on GPP teams with them. Now I’m hoping McDermott tears an ACL or something.

• roach62

@jgootz421 said...

Does anyone remember when this happened earlier this year if the contest actually started running and scoring like it is now? They should 100% let it run, payout as it would, and then reimburse anyone who was unable to edit (or didn’t cash).

no..the games started, but the site itself was frozen with no stats/points and they cancelled it damn near immediately as the LU slowly disappeared from the “my rosters” page..

• P0key

@chronoxiong said...

Of course it’s not funny. But it goes to show how far people will go.

Anyways, omg Biyombo hitting value in the 1st! I couldn’t do it! Because I didn’t want to fade Simmons or LMA! Ugh.

Yeah i hated that Bismack was PF on FD sacrificing a stud but i played 3 LUs tonight…DDR is in my Bismack LU I’m preparing for his subpar 35 burger

• JGENNARO29

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@elementasrat said...

Blow through that million already?

Jk. Sorry that happened to you.

nope still have some of it lmao! I don’t play a lot of big stake contests… but on occasion I’ll take a shot like I decided to do tonite.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@roach62 said...

no..the games started, but the site itself was frozen with no stats/points and they cancelled it damn near immediately as the LU slowly disappeared from the “my rosters” page..

Yea they can’t cancel now since they didn’t do it immediately. They pretty much should just let it run and refund people who complained before a certain time. That’s the fair solution. I don’t think that many people complained between 6:55 – 7:30.

• dobrador

@superstars92 said...

I have both Air Gordon and Bismack on my cash team on DK. But I woulda had Doug McDermott on GPP teams with them. Now I’m hoping McDermott tears an ACL or something.

We couldn’t get that lucky.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I swear if Doug McDermott is in the winning GPP lineup with Gordon + Bismack + Redick. I have a team with those 3 and Maxi Kleber. And I woulda swapped Kleber for McDermott. That’s all I wanted to do.

It makes sense too for me to have done that since the Mavs lineup came out at 6:45 and it showed McDermott starting over Kleber. So now either Kleber better go off or McDermott better suck.

Plus I posted on here responding to the FD guy at 7:00 I woulda had McDermott. So please McDermott do nothing for the rest of the game please or you’ll make me feel bad.

• scott33

@superstars92 said...

Damn that’s cold blooded SS haha

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@scott33 said...

Damn that’s cold blooded SS haha

Well Kleber better have a good game then, since I had left him in. I have a lineup with Reggie + Gordon + Bismack + Simmons + Reggie + Kleber lol.

• roach62

this is from their Twitter…provides a link for “ongoing updates of the situation”

April 4, 2018 7:43PM EDT[Investigating] All slates this evening will run as normal. We will respond to all customers who email support as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@roach62 said...

this is from their Twitter…provides a link for “ongoing updates of the situation”

April 4, 2018 7:43PM EDT[Investigating] All slates this evening will run as normal. We will respond to all customers who email support as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Yea that’s actually the right decision.

If you emailed fast enough, then it was fine. You should get to keep any winnings or if you lost, you get the difference in what you lost in FPPs. Otherwise, if you didn’t email, that means you probably weren’t affected. So basically it would be kinda a free roll but I think it’s fair.

Everyone else that was unaffected let it run. It’s too late to cancel now of course since games are almost at halftime and multiple games have all started.

• byo34

Deja vu with yesterday, regretting RoCo after 2 real quick fouls then a few steals and a couple buckets later and I’m not hating the pick.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Wow nice Kleber going off!

• damionismyname

@superstars92 said...

At this point they can’t cancel now because players are already getting lots of points. Besides like I said, my main cash game lineup (which has Bismack and Gordon) and a lot of my GPPs would have gone unedited anyways. It’s just affected about 10-15 of my GPP lineups I wanted to edit. Would really suck if McDermott or Tyler Johnson had huge games since I woulda put them in in those lineups (which I said at like 7:00 so it’s not that I’m seeing McDermott is doing well so far).

The best solution would be to now just give FPP points to anyone who complained before a certain time say 7:30.

well my new lineup that didn’t save had biz in it and now I’m stuck with players I didnt want. works both ways.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I’m just gonna cheer on Kleber and against McDermott and Tyler Johnson lol. That’s all I’m gonna do since I woulda put in more TJs in a few places for Yogi and a bit more McDermotts/Motley for Kleber.

This would be epic if Kleber had a huge game.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

well my new lineup that didn’t save had biz in it and now I’m stuck with players I didnt want. works both ways.

Yea you should email them ASAP. I think they can handle per case basis this time since it wouldn’t have affected that many people.

I think if you email fast enough and explain exactly the issue (like I specifically told them it affected 10-15 of my lineups, not all of them – my main one and most of my GPP ones were good to go), they might be able to work out a case by case basis.

Like you can either keep your winnings on that lineup or if you lost, get some refund.

• dobrador

My best lineup now has Ginobili in it, couldn’t finish my player swap before DK froze.

• jtgus

I have a lineup in the 8pm start. I can’t get in the upcoming games to finish my lineup!!! PISSED

• byo34

Looking like another night where Ben Simmons might not play in the 4th! He is pretty high owned in all my GPPs so hope that is the case for my sake. Just hope Reggie has a good 3rd quarter before he likely doesn’t play the 4th as well.

• jason88cubs

i made like 8 lineups and i can never combine the right ones

• scott33

Biz gonna drop a 50 burger if he gets good run the 2nd half, should’ve punted with him instead of going Kuzma. Was afraid he’d see 15-20 min tho, ugh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.