NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

Holy cow the Sixers are so good even without Embiid now.

Hinkie for GM of the Year. Every single relevant 76ers player is Hinkie’s player except Redick, but I’m sure Hinkie coulda signed him with that cap space.

• tmarohl

I emailed support with a screen shot asking for a refund about three minutes before lock because I couldn’t enter any players on my reserved lineups. I received a generic response

“Hi tmarohl,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are currently investigating reports of technical difficulties and we are working diligently to resolve them at this time. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Please follow http://status.draftkings.com for more information.

Please continue to monitor and check this page for all relevant updates until the issue has been resolved.

If this email does not address your particular inquiry, we will respond once the technical difficulties have been resolved. If you do not receive a follow-up from a DraftKings representative within 24 hours, please contact us at your earliest convenience.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and again please follow http://status.draftkings.com for the latest updates on this situation.

Thank You,

Zack

DraftKings Player Advocate, Team Lead

• scott33

That a boy J-Rich, keep beasting my man

• byo34

@scott33 said...

That a boy J-Rich, keep beasting my man

Ecstatic with him already, was so close to rostering Mario over him too.. glad I decided against it.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Drummond busto….smh

• scott33

Mirotic starting, Biz beasting. Starting to think I should’ve paid down at PF instead of LMA/Kuzma, dammit

• scott33

@byo34 said...

Ecstatic with him already, was so close to rostering Mario over him too.. glad I decided against it.

Same, love me some Mario but glad I didn’t go there tonight

• dobrador

@tmarohl said...

I emailed support with a screen shot asking for a refund about three minutes before lock because I couldn’t enter any players on my reserved lineups. I received a generic response

“Hi tmarohl,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are currently investigating reports of technical difficulties and we are working diligently to resolve them at this time. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Please follow http://status.draftkings.com for more information.

Please continue to monitor and check this page for all relevant updates until the issue has been resolved.

If this email does not address your particular inquiry, we will respond once the technical difficulties have been resolved. If you do not receive a follow-up from a DraftKings representative within 24 hours, please contact us at your earliest convenience.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and again please follow http://status.draftkings.com for the latest updates on this situation.

Thank You,

Zack

Same message I got. They were quick to answer me. Now we just wait.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@byo34 said...

Looking like another night where Ben Simmons might not play in the 4th! He is pretty high owned in all my GPPs so hope that is the case for my sake. Just hope Reggie has a good 3rd quarter before he likely doesn’t play the 4th as well.

Yet where do you go when you are 100% Whiteside, Gordon, and Biyombo?

• byo34

JJ Barea won’t return… omg I didn’t take him thinking he would get 20 mins.. so sorry to those who ended up with him :(

• chronoxiong

@chronoxiong said...

Barea is so chalk in cash. Are you guys aware he might just play 20-24 mins? On a team trying to tank. Oh yeah, and better yet, he’s starting with some scrubs in the starting lineup. Aaron Harrison, Finney-Smith, McDougie and Motley. Lol. I hope I’m right about this.

Lol. I was right all along. I went Reggie Jackson over him and Reggie is on pace for value assuming the Pistons don’t get blownout even further in the 3rd quarter.

• Renodog

@byo34 said...

JJ Barea won’t return… omg I didn’t take him thinking he would get 20 mins.. so sorry to those who ended up with him :(

I didn’t take him either, probably will be the reason I win my DK cash games, he is 60%-80% in cash.

• scott33

LMAO at the squad Dallas started the 2nd half, I’d be surprised if any of those guys were on the roster at the beginning of the year

• Renodog

@chronoxiong said...

Lol. I was right all along. I went Reggie Jackson over him and Reggie is on pace for value assuming the Pistons don’t get blownout even further in the 3rd quarter.

I don’t really think you were right, an injury is random, but for sure Reggie Jackson was a better value before the games started because he has more talent and teammates to pass the ball to etc. etc. that can actually do something. Dallas is just a grab bag of spare parts tonight. Playing both Reggie and Barea wasn’t a bad idea though for cash.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

“Hi tmarohl,

Thanks for reaching out.

Thank You,

Zack

Support just emailed me:

Hi petergunz82,

Based on the lineups you did enter and how terrible they are, we are not giving you shit back on the lineups you weren’t able to draft because you had little to no chance of even min cashing.

Better luck on the late slate.

Kidding btw

• scott33

Tyler J & Whiteside been on the pine forever, might stay that way with how the 2nd unit is playing

• Renodog

@scott33 said...

LMAO at the squad Dallas started the 2nd half, I’d be surprised if any of those guys were on the roster at the beginning of the year

Motley has potential, otherwise, yeah.

• scott33

This Bos-Tor game is FUGLY

• byo34

RoCo and J Rich ultimate Steal/Block duo.

• jtgus

What happened to Barea?

• mbunner23

@chronoxiong said...

You predicted the injury?

• roach62

@scott33 said...

Tyler J & Whiteside been on the pine forever, might stay that way with how the 2nd unit is playing

yeah..so much for standing a chance even with my edited LU that went through lol

Barea donezo…Whiteside busto…Tyler might make value at worst still; Ben Simmons no chance in hell at value…

• chronoxiong

@mbunner23 said...

You predicted the injury?

Predicted that Barea was not the right call to make at PG. The Mavs are tanking anyways. They might be using this injury as an excuse to let the other scrubs play. They’re trying to out tank the Magic.

• Renodog

If the Mavs win this game, I will….be upset, I mean jeebus A-Aron Gordon has no one on the floor to stop him, what is going on?

• superstars92

I have one lineup with Motley (since he was announced as a late starter and I couldn’t edit him in).

Maybe it’ll be the chosen one? Good thing McDermott hasn’t had a good game so far, I’m thankful for that. Now, just need Motley to not have a good game either as the other starter who was announced late I couldn’t swap for.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).