NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• madmanjayWV

EHAFNER currently winning the FD $5 SINGLE — with help from THISCOY PLAY

He’s not going to win it — but solid LU

P.S. – If u missed the MEMO — #KINGFELIXisTRASH

UTIL Brandon Belt
    SEA 1 SFG 10
    9TH
    $2,500
    SALARY
    1.8%
    OWNED

P.P.S. — Not a not on KING FELIX — it’s just all pitchers #SUCK

• mellofellowsu

Jonas Valanciunas and everyone else half assing it out there can drink bleach. Fricking hate the NBA this time of year.

• Renodog

• scott33

DDR is done, Whiteside/Tyler j got no 4th Q run, dammit. I hate this time of year in NBA

• chronoxiong

Did Unibrow pick up some garbage time mins in the 4th? I could have swore he was not at 58 fdp last time I checked in the 3rd. Man. I only have Hart, LMA and Gay left and I’m not sure they will crush value tonight.

• superjon

Threw a LU in the Showdown SA/LAL game.

Feeling super confident and I have Forbes.

• byo34

Pau 1.5% the dream!!! Turn into 2009 finals Pau tonight please :D

• JustDFSin

@chronoxiong said...

Did Unibrow pick up some garbage time mins in the 4th? I could have swore he was not at 58 fdp last time I checked in the 3rd. Man. I only have Hart, LMA and Gay left and I’m not sure they will crush value tonight.

Yeah he came back in for about 3 minutes when they were up 18 and they went on a run and he got subbed out

• byo34

@byo34 said...

Pau 1.5% the dream!!! Turn into 2009 finals Pau tonight please :D

Aaand hes starting!!! Please be real the dream!

• thetitanlb

3 hours later and still no response from DK pretty much. So frustrating man

• superjon

@superjon said...

Threw a LU in the Showdown SA/LAL game.

Feeling super confident and I have Forbes.

Well I was just tied for 1st for about 2 minutes

• tmarohl

@thetitanlb said...

Good Evening,

Please accept our apologies for the technical issue which occurred tonight, immediately prior to lock for 7 PM MLB and NBA as well as 7:30 PM NHL. We recognize this might have impacted your lineups, thank you for reaching out to explain your situation to us. Ensuring the integrity of our games is an essential part of the DNA at DraftKings and that’s why we are committed to making you whole by tomorrow.

We will honor all payouts from tonight’s contests and if your entry fees are greater than payouts received we will deposit the difference in your account tomorrow.

Thank you,

DraftKings Customer Experience

• superstars92

@thetitanlb said...

I didn’t get one either. I guess tmarhol is special haha.

• scott33

@byo34 said...

Aaand hes starting!!! Please be real the dream!

So far so good, looks like he’s gonna get all the run he can handle tonight

• byo34

@scott33 said...

So far so good, looks like he’s gonna get all the run he can handle tonight

I feel like I’m a Spurs fan right now! Being mad at the refs for missing 2 fouls that should have put him to the line earlier! haha

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Did you send them an email to complain Superstars?

• chronoxiong

So tonight is the night Rudy Gay gets no usage after he’s been getting tons of usage off the bench for the past few games? sigh

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Did you send them an email to complain Superstars?

I did at 6:55 to tell them of the issue. I wanted to send it in early to make sure I wasn’t like piggybacking on others.

I just sent them another one and now they say they’ll get back to me tomorrow. If it’s what you described, I won’t get anything, but like I said in the other forum, it’s not the win/loss, it’s the fact I actually could not edit 10-15 lineups I wanted to. That alone is bad. Keep in mind I coulda lost money if I edited those 10-15 lineups wrong, but the fact I didn’t get that option is what’s frustrating.

• superstars92

@BBWC: I saw your post earlier. NBA is too hard these days. I played today just to be able to submit some of the winnings into the Masters tomorrow morning. However, it’s so hard since all the rotations are messed up and teams are playing to lose. Even ORL rested Gordon and Bismack in a close game since they wanted to lose, but they won anyways.

• scott33

If Murray, KCP, LMA & Kuz can duplicate their scores of the 1st half (85 FD pts), I’ll be sitting really pretty.

• superstars92

@chronoxiong said...

So tonight is the night Rudy Gay gets no usage after he’s been getting tons of usage off the bench for the past few games? sigh

Yea it’s super hard to predict. I think it’s probably because Pau started and all the starters played heavy minutes. LAL goes big I guess.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

I did at 6:55 to tell them of the issue. I wanted to send it in early to make sure I wasn’t like piggybacking on others.

I just sent them another one and now they say they’ll get back to me tomorrow. If it’s what you described, I won’t get anything, but like I said in the other forum, it’s not the win/loss, it’s the fact I actually could not edit 10-15 lineups I wanted to. That alone is bad. Keep in mind I coulda lost money if I edited those 10-15 lineups wrong, but the fact I didn’t get that option is what’s frustrating.

Well, I lost money because I didn’t even do dummy lineups, I just reserved entries that ended up empty. I don’t like DK much so my action there is pretty light. Today I only had $23 in play there compared to a couple hundred on FD.

• thetitanlb

@superstars92 said...

Yeah I still haven’t got a message since the initial canned response. I better get this response too because I was swapping out to Richardson and a few others. Really hoping it happens soon cause I want to get in pga for the masters. The way it’s looking though notning is gonna happen

• superstars92

@thetitanlb said...

Yeah I still haven’t got a message since the initial canned response. I better get this response too because I was swapping out to Richardson and a few others. Really hoping it happens soon cause I want to get in pga for the masters. The way it’s looking though notning is gonna happen

Oh yea the MM already filled. They shoulda let it be 4.5 M prize pool 1 M to first, they coulda gotten 50k more entries IMO.

• tmarohl

@thetitanlb said...

The only thing I can think of is after I received the initial canned response, I replied to the original email asking when I was going to get my money back. In essence, I complained twice.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).