NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

@BBWC: I saw your post earlier. NBA is too hard these days. I played today just to be able to submit some of the winnings into the Masters tomorrow morning. However, it’s so hard since all the rotations are messed up and teams are playing to lose. Even ORL rested Gordon and Bismack in a close game since they wanted to lose, but they won anyways.

I hear ya, its tough, I should min cash if Aldridge/Gay just give me a good 2nd half. I had some good plays like Marshon Brooks, Tolliver, Biyombo, of course I have Barea and Brown holding down my entries. Good luck in Golf tomorrow. I got 2 shots at a Million….LOL

• thetitanlb

@tmarohl said...

The only thing I can think of is after I received the initial canned response, I replied to the original email asking when I was going to get my money back. In essence, I complained twice.

I did respond that it’s been 3 hours with no response

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

I did respond that it’s been 3 hours with no response

Are you a VIP member? They didn’t give me the same email as tmarhol but said they’ll get back to me tomorrow, which is after the Masters starts.

I’m apparently a VIP member (not sure how I qualify), but I’ve never used the VIP benefits lol. However, it seems like I get a different email responder because of it.

• thetitanlb

@superstars92 said...

Oh yea the MM already filled. They shoulda let it be 4.5 M prize pool 1 M to first, they coulda gotten 50k more entries IMO.

Yeah I know. I been beyond swamped this past week at work up until today. Golf is actually my best DFS sport. Once I looked a couple of hours after NBA lock I saw the Millie maker was already full. So im not really trying to deposit for a non milly maker without at least a confirmation I’m getting my NBA money back

• thetitanlb

@superstars92 said...

Are you a VIP member? They didn’t give me the same email as tmarhol but said they’ll get back to me tomorrow, which is after the Masters starts.

I’m apparently a VIP member (not sure how I qualify), but I’ve never used the VIP benefits lol. However, it seems like I get a different email responder because of it.

Well I have been a member for like 5 years. If that doesn’t make me a VIP then iono lol

• DC2380

Murray is going to help me win tonight…YEs

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

Well I have been a member for like 5 years and took a down a pga gpp for 20k. If that doesn’t make me a VIP then iono lol

Yea so that’s why maybe they didn’t respond.

• thetitanlb

@superstars92 said...

Yea so that’s why maybe they didn’t respond.

Just looked back and I got a email in 2016 saying I was a VIP. So I am.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

Just looked back and I got a email in 2016 saying I was a VIP. So I am.

So yea that means you’ll get the email tomorrow (same with me). They never resolved my issue either and just said to wait until tomorrow.

Maybe you can send them another one and say you can’t wait until tomorrow because of the Masters.

• thetitanlb

@superstars92 said...

So yea that means you’ll get the email tomorrow (same with me). They never resolved my issue either and just said to wait until tomorrow.

Maybe you can send them another one and say you can’t wait until tomorrow because of the Masters.

They finally did just respond to me. I saw it was a VIP member advocate that messaged me. I responded with what you said. I finally just looked at ur name and realized we talked over golf a ton throughout the years in the golf forum. Good luck to you if you have a team in the milly

• thetitanlb

@superstars92 said...

They did say we will resolve it tomorrow. So imma just hope for the best

• Mr_tjRoto

WHY?
    https://i.imgur.com/n1Z6yPY.png

smile
    https://i.imgur.com/IVoR6Yr.png

• scott33

Just got to 290 on FD, looks like the BTS payouts gonna be 5x or more EDIT: Gonna be way more than 5x my bad

• chronoxiong

OT in Los Angeles! Yes! That might save me now! Some moar LMA points, and whatever else Hart and Gay can give me and I should win my cash games at least!

• scott33

Damn, OT good for my GPP hopes but gonna lower the BTS payouts for sure.

• BBWC_10

This OT may make me some $$$$. All Gay/LMA would be nice!!!!

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

OT in Los Angeles! Yes! That might save me now! Some moar LMA points, and whatever else Hart and Gay can give me and I should win my cash games at least!

Hope it helps u brother, KCP back in too nice.

• scott33

Kuz!!!!!

• migarvin99

What’s up with grinderslive?

• BBWC_10

Danny Green sucks at basketball.

• BBWC_10

Nice OT.. All my Lakers in the Late Night Snack smashed. Top 10 in the Pick N Roll.

• thetitanlb

@BBWC_10 said...

Danny Green sucks at basketball.

Danny Green legit lost the Spurs this game. Can’t believe pop gave him these minutes this game. Usually pop will sit ya if ur shit

• byo34

Ended with 329.40 on FD which was good enough to turn my 15 bucks into 100!!

If Reggie didn’t shoot 1-11.. the potential!!! :)

• scott33

Finished at 326.7 on FD, turned $15->$81. OT in the late game ended up hurting my night even though I had 4 players involved, as it lowered the $3 BTS payout from 9x to 6.5x. Even the $1 275 BTS paid 3x which is rare. Wish I had entered more contests as usual, but overall I’m grateful for another good night. Only guys who didn’t hit value were Tyler J, DDR & Whiteside.

• chronoxiong

@scott33 said...

Hope it helps u brother, KCP back in too nice.

It didn’t help me at all. KCP owners got some much needed points and they ended up climbing above me in my games. Only won $4.50 tonight so overall was a net loss of $60. I’m gutted right now. I’m on a three-night losing streak and having to work played a part in two of those nights. Now I’m left scrambling on what to do for the next few days.

I knew Tyler Johnson was a trap. I was never on him all day. Stupid Heat had to rest their stars which made me have to fall for his trap ass. Every single point counted tonight due to all the fricken blowouts. I went Reggie Jackson over Barea and it looked smart until Reggie proceeded to shoot 1-11 from the field and got benched for Ish Smith. Derozan sucked in a snail paced of a game against the Celtics. Ben Simmons busted again but that’s due to a blowout. I knew I should have faded Ben Simmons. I saw that most of the value was at PF. There was Ersan, Tolliver, Ibaka, Kuzma and I guess Biyombo all for the taking. But I went “safe” picking Ben Simmons and pairing him up with LMA. Aldridge hit value which was nice. But had I just faded Ben for one of the PFs I just mentioned, my lineup would have been a lot different. Like fading that trap Tyler Johnson. So pissed off right now. Three night losing streak….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.