NBA FORUM

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ace15

Idk, might just stack Det/Phi and NO/Mem.

• Kmasonbx

@JoCo said...

Dk wise I don’t think you’re going to have to get 6x from the studs to do well.

This could definitely be a night where a score in the 310-320 range takes down GPPs.

• dolphinkick182

If Deadmon sits it’s Muscala for me. AD, Jru, JJ, and Dragic fit nicely with him.

• JSteele

@dolphinkick182 said...

If Deadmon sits it’s Muscala for me. AD, Jru, JJ, and Dragic fit nicely with him.

John Collins got nice run too

• thetitanlb

@JSteele said...

I like Barea he should be doing most of the scoring. I would maybe consider playing Motley if Mejri is out. He’s a good energy player dating back to his Baylor days. Should be good for some points and boards and maybe some blocks and steals.

How about that Gobert game yesterday…..sorry im just being a jerk lol.

• dolphinkick182

@thetitanlb said...

How about that Gobert game yesterday…..sorry im just being a jerk lol.

• JSteele

Ok I admit I missed on a couple of guys last night. Anyone wanna take a shot on my Trey Burke call too :D

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Ok I admit I missed on a couple of guys last night. Anyone wanna take a shot on my Trey Burke call too :D

Burke was in a good spot just failed to deliver, it happens.

• jason88cubs

One spot left

Rondo or Whiteside?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jason88cubs said...

One spot left

Rondo or Whiteside?

• dmbtrip2004

in the forum today like….

• thetitanlb

@JSteele said...

Na, at least you got the balls to stand by what you say. Like i said i was just being a jerk. I still cant believe how low owned he was. Probably helps im a jazz homer and i have seen just how bad the lakers are on defense.

• mrjredoak

FD GPP @ small forward – Bullock, D Brooks, or R Gay? All $4500. Seems like Brooks has the highest ceiling, unless Gay gets more than 18 mins against the Lakers….

• jason88cubs

I fit Simmons, Aldridge, and AD all in 1 lineup

• dmbtrip2004

@jason88cubs said...

• GGee87

@jason88cubs said...

I wish FD would flip flop A.D. from PF to C when C is weak. When they have plenty of good Cs just keep him at PF.

• gaelicgirl

@mrjredoak said...

FD GPP @ small forward – Bullock, D Brooks, or R Gay? All $4500. Seems like Brooks has the highest ceiling, unless Gay gets more than 18 mins against the Lakers….

I like Rudy against the Lakers, the Spurs still have a reason to play hard and it’s a pace up game for them. The Pistons are effectively dead and I don’t trust the Grizzlies at all. Still, it’s Pop so there’s always an element of risk.
    On a side note, I just went back and read the Grind Down and there were very nice responses from Aaron and Allan in the comments. I regretted being so bitchy in my comment so I apologized. I will refrain from commenting before my first cup of coffee in the future!

• gaelicgirl

@jason88cubs said...

Great job! I’m going to make one LU like that. Last night on the 4-game Express 2 slate the winning LU squeezed in Westy, KD and Harden by stacking the still-not-tanking Bulls with them. It seemed so obvious in hindsight, but I continue to underestimate the Bulls and overestimate the Warriors against the Thunder, much to my chagrin.

• jjpk

@jason88cubs said...

With Memphis, Atlanta and Dallas value plays, I assume?

• mbunner23

Anybody wanna play in an NBA $3 league on DK? We need 1 for tonight’s slate.

• BerkeleyBoss

I’m probably gonna have 3-4 Mavs in almost every lineup. All in on AD — his upside is at least 30% higher than anybody else on the slate, even Drummond. Love Rondo, but will probably only have 50% or so because I gotta fit in a lot of Yogi and Barea. Can’t pass an opportunity to play Hezonja. My center position will very likely be filled by a Piston.

• jjpk

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody wanna play in an NBA $3 league on DK? We need 1 for tonight’s slate.

Sure — I’m GG_Jay on DK.

• RipCityRings

How is anyone considering playing Simmons tonight? They just blew out a reasonably healthy Nets team and Ben sat the entire fourth, how are a few DET scrubs going to keep this one close?

If anything I’m increasing my exposure to guys like Holmes who’s minutes will likely increase in the inevitable blowout.

• thetitanlb

@RipCityRings said...

How is anyone considering playing Simmons tonight? They just blew out a reasonably healthy Nets team and Ben sat the entire fourth, how are a few DET scrubs going to keep this one close?

If anything I’m increasing my exposure to guys like Holmes who’s minutes will likely increase in the inevitable blowout.

Well its a 2 point spread so vegas disagrees with you. But since you that confident you should find a book and bet ur house on it with how confident you sound lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@thetitanlb said...

Well its a 2 point spread so vegas disagrees with you. But since you that confident you should find a book and bet ur house on it with how confident you sound lol

Yeah, this! But if Drummond doesn’t play, then Rip’s probably on the right track.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).