NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DefinitelyMiami

if the game stays close why wouldnt Hassan play? He certainly needs the conditoning

• aus1032

that mavs lineup is perhaps the worst I have ever seen. Quite literally a g league lineup

• thetitanlb

Man i was gonna play a ton of the hawks players but i read that Magget, Andrea White, and Cavanaugh was transfered back to the hawks today from the g league team. That can really muck up the minutes it would seem. Sigh

• BerkeleyBoss

@thetitanlb said...

Mickey also might get burn now too. Luke babbit as well got cleared to play. I honestly dont get why the heat are resting players. They are still playing for seeding.

They might prefer to play TOR or BOS over LBJ.

• BerkeleyBoss

@DefinitelyMiami said...

if the game stays close why wouldnt Hassan play? He certainly needs the conditoning

Well, you could say that about the entire year. He’s their best player and he only averages 25 minutes a game.

• crazylox2001

Derozen whiteside or Drummond brown?

• JSteele

He sits for 4th quarters for some reason. I agree I think he should play more but they don’t seem to agree

• DefinitelyMiami

@JSteele said...

He sits for 4th quarters for some reason. I agree I think he should play more but they don’t seem to agree

bc the c0ach plays fav0rites. C0uld see l0ts 0f Hassan and Bam 2gether

• JSteele

Mejri officially ruled out so that leaves Motley with the start. Kleber should get plenty of run too.

Dallas Beat Writer is saying he’s available, Magic beat writer is saying he’s out. Motley is definitely starting though.

• aus1032

@JSteele said...

Mejri officially ruled out so that leaves Motley with the start. Kleber should get plenty of run too.

Mejri available to play

• jwayne1976

Basically, you should play any Mav that you’ve never heard of before. If you have, hard pass.

• jason88cubs

jsu set a lineup with Lowry, Aldridge, AD, and Randle

No joke

• P0key

ughh this is not fun at all

• Yeoman

@aus1032 said...

that mavs lineup is perhaps the worst I have ever seen. Quite literally a g league lineup

It’s a motley crew for sure…

• JSteele

Back when NCAA was still around, Jonathan Motley put me in the cash zone. I think I will play him tonight.

• frugal

Dragic and Wade out should give a big boost to Tyler Johnson right?

• jason88cubs

@frugal said...

Dragic and Wade out should give a big boost to Tyler Johnson right?

yes

• mbunner23

We’re to the point of the season where’s there’s no edge in NBA with all of the value. It went from a really nice slate to Russian roulette on value plays. This might be the last night of the season for me.

• dcsports21

why is rozier questionable now?

• jason88cubs

drummons is in tonight

• dcsports21

LMA and KCP or Simmons and Jaylen Brown?

• RipCityRings

This slate is infinitely harder on FD. I’m dying to play Kleber who is basically a lock for 10x, but can’t stomach fading more than one of AD/Simmons/Aldridge.

Gotta play Whiteside at C, Tyler J’s a lock, just a matter of juggling SGs and SFs at that point.

Rondo is tempting, Dorsey went 10x last night, and I want to play all of Richardson, RoCo, Stanley, Brooks and Gay.

Amazing slate, wish I had time to play more than one line.

• yisman

game in 12 minutes and still no news on Drummond

• BerkeleyBoss

@jason88cubs said...

drummons is in tonight

According to……

• dcsports21

@yisman said...

game in 12 minutes and still no news on Drummond

drummond is playing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).