NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at Sacramento ( -9.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -13.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 13.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

All they keep talking about is Lebummer. Like the fifth best small forward in the league has some relevance. Tell me when he retires and we can have a Wade like sendoff. Until then, STFU

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

I just think it would be something they could talk about during garbage time, rather than talking about LeBron and TV shows (he was raving about some TV show I’ve never heard of).

I want to know what the story is with Iguodala.

They said he was playing tonight, resting tomorrow. Then it became he’s missing both games. Is it something more than “load management”?

Late tonight on Fantasy Labs they said that Iggy is out for at least the next two games.

• tmarohl

People still say that Harden is the MVP
    bucks clinch the #1 seed and Giannis_An34 has 45pts, 13reb, 6ast, 5blk, 3 3’s…Never been done before.
    Joel Embiid and Rudy Gobert are deservedly among the front runners for DPOY this season. Giannis has averaged 43 ppg in the 4 games where they were his primary defender.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Late tonight on Fantasy Labs they said that Iggy is out for at least the next two games.

right, I saw that. That’s why I’m saying maybe it’s cause for concern.

I don’t know what happened all of a sudden but something is going on there. Good subject for the extended garbage time

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

All they keep talking about is Lebummer. Like the fifth best small forward in the league has some relevance. Tell me when he retires and we can have a Wade like sendoff. Until then, STFU

I agree….I can’t take ESPN anymore, their love affair with Lebron started when he was in HS. They are doing it with Zion too. You can also add Tiger to the list, it is just so disrespectful to the rest of the players. Nothing like watching a golf match and they show every shot Tiger has even though he is 8 shots off the lead. They love force feeding garbage to fans.

• feekdogg

Lost a Monster ticket by 2 points. Fuuuuudge.

• yisman

wish I would’ve entered the second half contest on DK

my full game showdown lineup would’ve swept the 2H GPPs!

• Benf15harp

@BBWC_10 said...

I agree….I can’t take ESPN anymore, their love affair with Lebron started when he was in HS. They are doing it with Zion too. You can also add Tiger to the list, it is just so disrespectful to the rest of the players. Nothing like watching a golf match and they show every shot Tiger has even though he is 8 shots off the lead. They love force feeding garbage to fans.

I can’t blame them. They are just selling what most people want to buy. That’s why they are the most expensive channel in your cable package.

Also, thanks Klay for ruining my Hammer of the night streak. LOL

• damionismyname

won a bit and 4 tickets to the $25 NBA Millionaire contest on 5-30. I guess its a playoff slate?

• Benf15harp

@damionismyname said...

won a bit and 4 tickets to the $25 NBA Millionaire contest on 5-30. I guess its a playoff slate?

Nice Man. Sounds like a finals showdown slate.

• BBWC_10

Tomorrow just may be a JIMMER day!!!

• Benf15harp

@BBWC_10 said...

Tomorrow just may be a JIMMER day!!!

Lol

• damionismyname

@Benf15harp said...

Nice Man. Sounds like a finals showdown slate.

thanks, I hate showdowns… we’ll see since it’s free.

• tmarohl

My parting shot for this very profitable night! “How can Lebron be the best player in the NBA, when he is the fifth best player at his position?” Feel free to discuss.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

thanks, I hate showdowns… we’ll see since it’s free.

I hate them too, but I turned a free entry into one of them in to $143 last night :)

• chronoxiong

Spent $3 and won $12 on FD for a nice night from me. Scored 313.20 which got decent GPP cash. And that was with me fading Embiid. Thank god I had Giannis, Redick, George Hill and Mike Scott. Would love to finish the season strong on FD but I know that wont happen. I miss playing high volume for sure though.

Glances at tomorrow’s slate, there’s a stat hogger and ball hogger on the player pool. Great…

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Spent $3 and won $12 on FD for a nice night from me. Scored 313.20 which got decent GPP cash. And that was with me fading Embiid. Thank god I had Giannis, Redick, George Hill and Mike Scott. Would love to finish the season strong on FD but I know that wont happen. I miss playing high volume for sure though.

Glances at tomorrow’s slate, there’s a stat hogger and ball hogger on the player pool. Great…

Isn’t that what you want in DFS?

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Isn’t that what you want in DFS?

Both guys are 12k on FD. I am not interested in rostering scrubs like Jimmer Fredette, Justin Anderson, and whoever that will get mins tomorrow.

• tmarohl

usage and stat hoggers sound good to me.

• apatojay

Single entry player won the 100k on FanDuel. Snuck in abc and embiid.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

usage and stat hoggers sound good to me.

Well then, thats 24k salary you are going to use up. Good luck filling out the rest of your lineup with scrubs. I’m not working tomorrow so I will try to figure out who is “safe” to roster lol

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Well then, thats 24k salary you are going to use up. Good luck filling out the rest of your lineup with scrubs. I’m not working tomorrow so I will try to figure out who is “safe” to roster lol

Who are these mystery players?

• tmarohl

I am literally pissed off about all the attention Lebummmer is getting tonight. He is the past, no longer a factor in today’s NBA. Give credit to the better players. I.E. Durant, Giannis, George, Kawhi for Christ’s sake. We can throw the team wrecker, bad team mate.bad GM, Coach killer a parade when it is all said and done.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Who are these mystery players?

I’m still looking. Wondering if that scrub Evan Turner will bag hog his way to another triple double….

• samuri8

Chrono you gotta embrace the scrubs man…that’s part of the fun of DFS. You are one of a handful of people out there sweating bullets over the availability of a Kadeem Allen so you can roster an Allan Trier and get swiftly kicked in the nuts by a DNP-CD. You are deep down the rabbit hole and you must keep going.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.