2:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) — T:
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) — T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Charlotte( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Denver ( -14.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Helpabrotherout

Good morning everybody!!!
    This should be a fun slate

• miggs6876

@Helpabrotherout said...

Good morning everybody!!!
    This should be a fun slate

Need to get updates on all the injuries. Right now it’s impossible to make a line up.

• Helpabrotherout

@miggs6876 said...

Need to get updates on all the injuries. Right now it’s impossible to make a line up.

Who’s making LU at 9 am? 😂😂
    I’m too busy pretending

• jfitzgan

Happy Easter. Anyone know if James Johnson gets run if Zion doesn’t play or is it only when Zion AND Ingram are out?

• Brendan239

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jfitzgan said...

Happy Easter. Anyone know if James Johnson gets run if Zion doesn’t play or is it only when Zion AND Ingram are out?

My guess would be Johnson would get minutes, but not as many. How many? Don’t know. It’s also possible there’s no change. Really don’t know the pecking order between Johnson/Marshall/Iwundu and who the preferred guy is. I would think Johnson.

• Alvance83

Happy Easter Forum Crew!
    Let’s get that 💰

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m gonna have to play some IT24. Little priced up on DK but cheap on FD. You gotta think he plays 20ish mins

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’m gonna have to play some IT24. Little priced up on DK but cheap on FD. You gotta think he plays 20ish mins

Assuming Ball doesn’t play or even if Ball plays?

• telestraightshooter

@Alvance83 said...

Happy Easter Forum Crew!
    Let’s get that 💰

Easter offers redemption @ no cost.

DFS is da devil!

• telestraightshooter

So seriously – How do some “still have some all star in them” LmA & BG get 25% ownership (2 game slate) in a match they will be featured?

• Brendan239

Will the Morris bros fight?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Assuming Ball doesn’t play or even if Ball plays?

Assuming Ball is out. Don’t think I could go there if Ball plays

• Theguy49503

@Brendan239 said...

Hopefully yes. 😂😂😂

• realphipps

Haven’t played NBA in a few days. It’s super stale to me at this point. Anyways, family is in town from Cleveland. First time together in over a year this morning. Several huge joints later…

• telestraightshooter

6x Blake in 22 mins
    7x LmA in 30 mins

thank me later
    ;^>

• Neilj907

@Brendan239 said...

It’s Easter tradition at the Morris household

• Neilj907

Does a aminu play this morning?

• Brendan239

Side note / do you know that the Bogdonovichs aren’t related?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m imagining Marcus Morris starting to fight with Trez, and than Markieff runs over and you think he’s going to help Trez or attempt to break up the fight. First he pushes Marcus back off Trez. Then they have a stare down, and you think it’s on, then Markieff looks at Trez, and sucker punches him, then Kieff and Marcus go into tag team mode and take out all the Lakers. Then Kieff pulls off his jersey to reveal he is wearing a Clippers jersey under his Lakers jersey! Then they stare down the hobbled LBJ, AD, and Drummond sitting on the bench unable to get involved. They start punching and kicking them, then start beating them with the folding chairs. Then out of nowhere Cousins comes out, OMG, he’s going to get revenge on AD and LBJ for him being cut last season, but then he starts beating up the Morris Bros! He rips of his sweater and it’s a Lakers jersey!

• casper

😂

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Side note / do you know that the Bogdonovichs aren’t related?

Yes, but their basketball bros and that’s way more official.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yes, but their basketball bros and that’s way more official.

I believe they actually don’t like each other.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I believe they actually don’t like each other.

Probably not. When I was in high school, there was this kid who was a couple years older with the same last name as me, and people assumed we were brothers. We weren’t. People thought we looked alike too, we didn’t. I didn’t even know the guy personally, but grew to hate him, just because of this.

• jcotdl

where is rondo during all this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).