2:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) — T:
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) — T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Charlotte( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Denver ( -14.5 ) — T: 216.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I’m just giving you crap. DRose was really good before the injuries. MVP worthy, no, but a hell of a player. John Wall before John Wall.

Oh, I know; hence why I held it in.

I was thinking about how to describe Rose during that 2 year stretch from his MVP season to when he got hurt. While I don’t actually believe he was the MVP (oof, sorry Drose), it was almost won on the story how every game felt that year. For that season and the next, D Rose was just inevitable. No matter how he was doing in a game or the score, it just felt like he’d turn it on and the Bulls would win.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Oh, I know; hence why I held it in.

I was thinking about how to describe Rose during that 2 year stretch from his MVP season to when he got hurt. While I don’t actually believe he was the MVP (oof, sorry Drose), it was almost won on the story how every game felt that year. For that season and the next, D Rose was just inevitable. No matter how he was doing in a game or the score, it just felt like he’d turn it on and the Bulls would win.

He was good. He had that one special year. If I recall, the Bulls won 60 games or so that season.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

He was good. He had that one special year. If I recall, the Bulls won 60 games or so that season.

Yep; they were a couple game-swinging possessions from making the Finals (and being the favorites to win, as well).

• tmarohl

So you are saying the more tattoos he has, the worse he has gotten :)

• billythekidcowboysheat

He had his one “mvp year” got the gentlemen’s sleep by my heatles😁

• captainwacky

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

He had his one “mvp year” got the gentlemen’s sleep by my heatles😁

Taj Gibson putback alone deserved to get us The Bulls the finals.

• tmarohl

I have always liked Taj!

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I have always liked Taj!

Me too; he was the best PF on that team for every year since his 2nd, but always played backup. He could have been reallllly good in certain starting roles.

• gaelicgirl

I’d like to see tmarohl emcee the 2021 NBA Draft…

but only if he has at least two Brandy Manhattans first.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).