NBA FORUM

Comments

• emac

NBA 4/5

A solid six game schedule with a compressed starting window 7-8:30pm Eastern.

Already questionable are Kyle Lowry and Nikola Vucevic (both sat out Friday night).

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

seems like a rough slate right now. almost feel like you have to pay up for love, but he’s rarely hitting value these days.

• hoosierman34

My initial lineup had Love, but I just can’t touch him with the way he’s struggling to hit value.

• TheRealJoker

I’ve got no Love for him on a b2b after a tough OT game last night

• MKxMUFC

I want to play Monroe after his poor game last night but idk if I can trust him. Everyone will be on Big Al I feel.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

a crazy thought: Marcus thornton

maybe i should finish that thought: Joe Johnson sat the last two times they played the 76ers. not a lot to read into there, except that, if he does again, this is a prime matchup for thornton to chuck at will.

• hoosierman34

I’ve been toying with Thornton in a lineup or two. Not a bad option.

• Tmackjr26

Damn just missed that love was out

• 63TMB

wow 38 percent of the people have kevin love in the slam tonight

• 63TMB

@Tmackjr26 said…

Damn just missed that love was out

it came out real late about 10 minutes before tip maybe a little less

• picklepower

40 percent in rebound, 38 in slam….CASH TIME PLEASE TY

• mistermoneybags

Free money tonight to anyone who didn’t play Kevin Love.

• TheMonstars

@63TMB said…

wow 38 percent of the people have kevin love in the slam tonight

50% in the Dribbler and 44.5% in the Shot. I was able to rearrange my LU for the Shot, but not for the Dribbler.

• quick2bud

26% in DK layup

• crazyivan24

RG Overall Ranking

I quickly saw the news on my mobile app, and made a quick player sub Kevin Love for “Thaddeus Young”. Damn wish I had more time, since I played like 8 entries today, and nearly half of them still have $3k+ extra fanatasy cash since Love was out.

• quick2bud

I got Gougui in last minute… Think he picks up big minutes?

• crazyivan24

RG Overall Ranking

Agreed. He will get rebounds too!

• quick2bud

@crazyivan24 said…

I quickly saw the news on my mobile app, and made a quick player sub Kevin Love for ““Thaddeus Young(player-profile)”:/players/Thaddeus_Young-1289”. Damn wish I had more time, since I played like 8 entries today, and nearly half of them still have $3k+ extra fanatasy cash since Love was out.

at least you made the switch.. thats a big leg up on a lot of the field…

• Tmackjr26

Luckily I had 2 other lineups without him

• crazyivan24

RG Overall Ranking

Not sure how to upload an image – my last minute switch for Love with Young, and $3k extra: [img]http://tinypic.com/r/qso2hk/8[/img]

I was able to adjust half my other lineup’s with this:
    http://tinypic.com/r/2hydrgi/8

- What you think?

I wanna win a GPP for once!

• mistermoneybags

Understand that these things can happen…but kind of fishy that Adelman was quoted by Wolves PR about an hour before the game that Shabazz, Martin and Pek wouldn’t play, but not a peep about Love.

• KRD227

Got screwed on Love…damn

• quick2bud

Ive never seen so many players with back spasms before.. It seems to be a disease that only Power Forwards from the West are succeptable to

• 63TMB

@quick2bud said…

I got Gougui in last minute… Think he picks up big minutes?

yea. If Cunningham or turiaf gets in foul trouble dieng is the only other big

• jpwinds

Next year, no FD for basketball. Not FD fault, NBA.

• crazyivan24

RG Overall Ranking

How to upload image here on this forum?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).