7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) — T: 234
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Oklahoma City ( 3 ) — T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Toronto ( -4.5 ) — T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST: Phoenix ( -14 ) at Houston ( 14 ) — T: 220

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Irrigator

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    30s
    ESPN Sources: Milwaukee Bucks assistant Darvin Ham discussed the opening at his alma mater Texas Tech with school officials, but plans to stay in the NBA and continue progressing toward a head coaching job there. Ham made a strong impression on teams in last interview cycle.

That sucks

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

Sounds like Zinger is going to miss a few weeks. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31199838/dallas-mavericks-kristaps-porzingis-sprained-wrist-no-table-return

there is a wide avenue of shady jokes in response ….
    ;^>

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: James Harden (hamstring) won’t return Monday.

bleck!
    there goes half my LU’s

• Brendan239

Went heavy Neto. The guy I was touting I fade.

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

I have refused to play Trent Jr. this season. Guess what I did tonight?

assumed he could hit shots where he’s the #1 target of the defense on the arc?

• mbunner23

I’m glad ESPN parted ways with Paul Pierce

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

assumed he could hit shots where he’s the #1 target of the defense on the arc?

I didn’t think Washington played defense

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I’m glad ESPN parted ways with Paul Pierce

I think they kind of had to. Added nugget, I’m pretty sure Brendan’s wife was there in his IG live.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I think they kind of had to. Added nugget, I’m pretty sure Brendan’s wife was there in his IG live.

Brendan has been married to The Truth this whole time?!

• JDS1029

Stewart not starting the 2nd half? Is it because he’s ruining Detroit’s tank?

• zpa1989

the harden injury was really unlucky. ruined my night. sigh. my only non harden lineups are in the .05 or .25 cent GPP on FD. oh well, its part of DFS.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

What did Paul Pierce do?

• Brendan239

Did Trent carry Harden off the court?

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Brendan has been married to The Truth this whole time?!

No just one of his “masseuses.”

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

What did Paul Pierce do?

He did a live stream on Instagram for some reason, where he was with strippers, drinking, and smoking weed. The best part was when someone asked where Rachel Nichols was at.

• tmarohl

Irrigator

Jeff Goodman
    GoodmanHoops · 9m BREAKING: Texas Tech is elevating top assistant Mark Adams, sources told Stadium
    . Defensive genius.

Will need to hire a big-time staff that can recruit.

• Brendan239

5 LUs. If it doesn’t have Harden it has Neto or Trent. F tonight

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

He did a live stream on Instagram for some reason, where he was with strippers, drinking, and smoking weed. The best part was when someone asked where Rachel Nichols was at.

It was mostly incredible because even though he was really drunk/high, you could tell his brain was like “I’m not sure this is a good idea… but I’m also from Inglewood, so this is definitely a good idea…”

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

It was mostly incredible because even though he was really drunk/high, you could tell his brain was like “I’m not sure this is a good idea… but I’m also from Inglewood, so this is definitely a good idea…”

Yes. Thankfully there’s a GIF of Paul Pierce that pretty much sums up his range of expressions and emotions from it.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Hilarious about Rachel

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking RG Tiered Ranking I have refused to play Trent Jr. this season. Guess what I did tonight?

Me too. Grrrrr

• yisman

regretting picking Neto…

otherwise my lineup would be crushing, I think

• damionismyname

@yisman said...

regretting picking Neto…

otherwise my lineup would be crushing, I think

regretting moving off 60% Flynn because he wasnt starting…and regretting my 20% Trench foot.

• RipCityRings

Not sure how the Spurs managed to get blown out by the Cavs, but here we are. 302.75 single bullet on DK with Patty and Siakam duds. Barely going to cash on FD with the Fox/Flynn PG combo, DDR wrecked me. Strangely tough slate, but I love the turbo feel with all games starting early.

• chronoxiong

Please keep this game close Rockets. I need CP3 to get me 40 fdp before this game gets out of hand.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).