7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) — T: 234
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Oklahoma City ( 3 ) — T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Toronto ( -4.5 ) — T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST: Phoenix ( -14 ) at Houston ( 14 ) — T: 220

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Link Quote Reply

I hate that…I always want to at least feel I have a shot and can late swap. DDR killed me also…should cash but could have bee a lot better.

• RipCityRings

@damionismyname said...

I hate that…I always want to at least feel I have a shot and can late swap. DDR killed me also…should cash but could have bee a lot better.

The trick to this slate was to fade all Spurs and Raptors not named Flynn or Bembry. Wish I had noticed Bembry was 3.1K and starting, that was a major oversight. Also wish I had played Ayton, if this game stays close he’s going to smash.

• Skee

ahhh FD and these 5 player single slates. I am like 2 points out of 1st but 11 or 12 people have the same lineup. Moklovin is the only guy up here with a unique lineup and its the same players just shuffled around a bit

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Actually having a good night for once on both sights. Sitting 14th in the slam. Williams and Trent stopping a very high finish there.

• telestraightshooter

Feels great to have 50% of LUs have players in extremely low owned late night hammer game

• chronoxiong

Give me OT!!!!

• yisman

I managed to win some money on DK in spite of Neto. Maybe I should’ve played FD too.

• Skee

Should be 1st place barring any corrections. Single game slate. 12 way tie though so no 10k. Still my best game in either football or basketball. Should be able to play a bunch of the playoffs for free, at least.

Actually they have already corrected it and I still have a first with a different entry, but with even MORE duplicates. The 12-way is now in second place. Should have been rooting for Booker to miss one of the last two free throws, as it turns out.

• Njsum1

Got 43rd in the DK 35k and 1…best finish since earlier this season

• chronoxiong

Finally had a nice night. Scored 319.1 in the Shot: https://www.fanduel.com/games/56544/contests/56544-245335350/entries/2439224368/scoring

I finally picked some correct PFs for once. After that, it was up to the rest of my picks. Knew OG Anunoby was too expensive at 7k. And figured Gary Trent Jr was going to suck after being on fire the last 3 games. Who would have thought that you needed a “late night” hammer too? CP3 got me the necessary points I needed to cash. Spent $11 and won $21.15 on FD.

Nice night on Yahoo too. I barely cashed in the $15 GPP here: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/8642352/130961065

Needed every ounce of CP3’s points as it got me barely enough to win majority of my other games. I fell short in two other GPPs I was in though so that sucked. Overall on Yahoo, I spent $22 and won $42.20 for the missed double up oppurtunity. I have no clue why I been playing on Yahoo a lot lately. I guess I was just sick of struggling on FD. Who knows.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Got 43rd in the DK 35k and 1…best finish since earlier this season

Nice work, congrats!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Got destroyed in DFS yet again, but Detroit won big, so I have that going for me, which is nice…

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Nice work, congrats!

Haha…thanks GG

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).