7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) — T: 234
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Oklahoma City ( 3 ) — T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Toronto ( -4.5 ) — T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST: Phoenix ( -14 ) at Houston ( 14 ) — T: 220

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@BerkeleyBoss said...

yikes, that’s bad news for me

Yep, especially when DFS is going nuts. Could’ve been an easy pivot.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Toronto 2 assists in the first quarter.
    O.G. Anunoby 2 assists in the first quarter.

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

yikes, that’s bad news for me

Not me, I cut my exposure down to 95 percent from 100 percent, so we’re good here.

• tmarohl

Sounds like Zinger is going to miss a few weeks. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31199838/dallas-mavericks-kristaps-porzingis-sprained-wrist-no-table-return

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

Not me, I cut my exposure down to 95 percent from 100 percent, so we’re good here.

lol I’m “only” at 80%

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Love the Bradley move into the starting lineup and so does my spreadsheet.
    Dropped Phoenix to -11 and Houston has the scheduling edge.

• RipCityRings

Siakam back alive to me.

• BiGtIGeRs

@mbunner23 said...

Go troll somewhere else.

Siakam on pace for 48

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

lol I’m “only” at 80%

I might be overrating his ability to stay on the floor (as he does this often), but he and Maledon are just wayyyy too cheap. I’ve gone nearly 100 percent each the last few slates and probably will continue to. Maledon just has to shoot like 40 percent to score 45 fps on a given night.

• RipCityRings

My single bullet is briefly in 16th place in the 4PP. That’s probably me peaking for the season.

Edit: Randle at 8.9% was hopefully the answer.

• mbunner23

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Siakam on pace for 48

I’ve never seen you post any useful information on here. 99.9 percent of your posts, we all just scroll on by but since you’re being a douche I’ll reply. If I want to complain about a players slow start, I will, especially in the smashiest of spots.

Nice use of the gif tho.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: James Harden (hamstring) won’t return Monday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Rockets will start Porter Jr., Bradley, Tate, Olynyk, Wood on Monday.

Avery starting

• BerkeleyBoss

Damn, Hartenstein is crushing…20 fps already. I faded the CLE PFs.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Slate is over early. Late night hammer is a 7PM game I believe. I guess they want to give the NCAA Championship game the limelight tonight.

They do this every year with the schedule. No late games the night of NCAA title game.

• Bodhisattva

I just kept my trap shut earlier today when folks in here were talkin’ about fading Flynn for this or that.. I realize not everyone gets to see everyone play, but I thought y’all were bonkers. Watched the kid for a long time – he’s gonna be a starter next year.

• dominicanpapi

@Bodhisattva said...

I just kept my trap shut earlier today when folks in here were talkin’ about fading Flynn for this or that.. I realize not everyone gets to see everyone play, but I thought y’all were bonkers. Watched the kid for a long time – he’s gonna be a starter next year.

I mean, you can get Flynn right and your other 8 players may tank. For example, did you play Hartenstein too? Because he’s probably going to be in the winning Lu at this rate.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Wow. It’s getting testy in here.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Wow. It’s getting testy in here.

• tmarohl

Irrigator

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    30s
    ESPN Sources: Milwaukee Bucks assistant Darvin Ham discussed the opening at his alma mater Texas Tech with school officials, but plans to stay in the NBA and continue progressing toward a head coaching job there. Ham made a strong impression on teams in last interview cycle.

• Brendan239

Have I told y’all that I effing hate DFS and James Harden?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Hoping off flynn for neto was not the move thats for sure.

• Brendan239

Hahahaha. I took out Flynn right before tip. FML

• Brendan239

I had the current winning LU before I took him out. Was gonna roll w him but damn

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I have refused to play Trent Jr. this season. Guess what I did tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).