7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14.5 ) at Washington ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -4.5 ) at New York ( 4.5 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 14.5 ) at Boston ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Kujo2020

My early FD cash line-up:

PG Frazier
    PG Wall
    SG Lin (only if Batum doesn’t play)
    SG Harden
    SF Durant
    SF Harkless
    PF D.Williams
    PF M.Morris
    C Gortat

Barea has been a FP/M machine, but that salary is getting up there. Not going to force him my line-up. Frazier should still do well against that Boston perimeter D as they’ve giving up lots of fantasy pts to that position recently.

It’ll be interesting to see if OKC sits anybody. Durant only played 29 mins yesterday, and put a ridiculous 51 FPTS.

• gillio

@Kujo2020 said...

PG Frazier
    PG Wall
    SG Harden
    SF Durant
    SF Harkless
    PF D.Williams
    PF M.Morris
    C Gortat

Barea has been a FP/M machine, but that salary is getting up there. Not going to force him my line-up. Frazier should still do well against that Boston perimeter D as they’ve giving up lots of fantasy pts to that position recently.

It’ll be interesting to see if OKC sits anybody. Durant only played 29 mins yesterday, and put a ridiculous 51 FPTS.

You’re not supposed to post full lineups. The people on here will be annoying and start sayin retired players. One of the more annoying things about this thread and they don’t know when to stop or when it gets old.

• Boogie_Grinder

Don’t like Frazier against Boston…Unless, we go with the narrative of a revenge game for him i.e. Boston waived Frazier 2 years ago.

• Boogie_Grinder

Is Melo going to impact DWill’s minutes? If so, I don’t like Williams for today.

• DC2380

Yeah not a big fan of Frazier going against Boston too. Avery bradley is one of the best defenders in the league. Look at what he did too Steph Curry.

• ElSlappo

I like Gortat but they refuse to give him 30+ minutes which caps his upside.

I really like Vuc tonight.

I’ll resist the urge to suggest some retired players in response to the full posted lineup :)

• Johno

I still think barea is a great play at the price and I’ll be pairing him with Westbrook, especially since Donovan seems to want to burn him out before the playoffs..

Think I’ll be playing Lopez at C to fit Westbrook and Harden in

• playaz

Are projections in Lineup Builder updated during the day when certain news come out ?

• DC2380

Thoughts on JR Smith?? Good GPP play today

• DC2380

@ElSlappo said...

I like Gortat but they refuse to give him 30+ minutes which caps his upside.

I really like Vuc tonight.

I’ll resist the urge to suggest some retired players in response to the full posted lineup :)

This is my biggest debate currently. Gortat or Vuc

• Yossup

Does anyone know whether Luke Babbitt plays the PF or SF? it lists him as SF but espn depth chart lists him as PF..

• Yossup

@Yossup said...

Does anyone know whether Luke Babbitt plays the PF or SF? it lists him as SF but espn depth chart lists him as PF..

*Lists him as SF on FD

• goblue84

@DC2380 said...

Thoughts on JR Smith?? Good GPP play today

I wouldn’t expect that performance again; plus you’ll get inflated ownership % due to recency bias.

• dp33071

@DC2380 said...

This is my biggest debate currently. Gortat or Vuc

I would go with Vuc, he is on a nice roll since he has come back.

• dp33071

I like the core of Harden, George and Vuc today

• gillio

@dp33071 said...

I like the core of Harden, George and Vuc today

And a couple pels and that’s how im starting my lineups today

• Bellest

Cole Aldrich could be in a nice spot, especially if the Clips rest or limit Jordan’s minutes on the B2B.

• viciousphilpy

@Kujo2020 said...

PG Frazier
    PG Wall
    SG Harden
    SF Durant
    SF Harkless
    PF D.Williams
    PF M.Morris
    C Gortat

Boston has given up a lot of backcourt points recently because they’ve played games, in order a. Against the Blazers, a game in which they shut Lilliard down but McCollum was fire, b.) against Steph curry and klay Thompson, and while curry ended up scoring nearly 50 fps, let’s remember he was at 1 fps at the end of 1q. C.) against the putrid lakers, but without their best backcourt defender in Avery Bradley.

Could Frazier light it up? Sure. But it’s Boston, if you were choosing between Frazier and Barea I choose Barea, who sees a plus matchup in a must win high tempo game.

• Philito12

@Kujo2020 said...

PG Frazier
    PG Wall
    SG Harden
    SF Durant
    SF Harkless
    PF D.Williams
    PF M.Morris
    C Gortat

All ur missing is a lil Walt Frazier in that LU and sprinkle in a moses/karl Malone stack and ur gold!

• IronMonkey415

Oh god here comes the Detlef Shrimp mention and all those other old fart.

• Kujo2020

@gillio said...

You’re not supposed to post full lineups. The people on here will be annoying and start sayin retired players. One of the more annoying things about this thread and they don’t know when to stop or when it gets old.

My bad.

Good points on Barea. Including Frazier seems like point chasing. I’ll try to squeeze him in. I like Gortat as he’s usually a lock for 30 fantasy points, just look at this his recent came log. No duds in awhile, very consistent. I would not use him in GPP’s because of the lack of minutes/upside.

No ones worried about Beverley slowing down Barea?

• Slickmo

Add Sabone is

• BphillzMSU

@Kujo2020 said...

PG Frazier
    PG Wall
    SG Harden
    SF Durant
    SF Harkless
    PF D.Williams
    PF M.Morris
    C Gortat

You should probably bench Harkless and spend up for Drexler. Willis Reed is back which unfortunately makes Williams a terrible punt.

• wlross3

Walker and Lin have some nice stats vs NY this year….. think that continues tonight?

• bighop04

@Yossup said...

Plays SF most of the time, they run Cunningham at the 4. Babbitt will play the 4 for the 10 mins of the game Cunningham is on the bench, thats it.

Fading Barea on FD doesn’t seem that smart he’s been great lately and still really cheap. Also fading Frazier won’t be popular, he is going to play 35 minutes and at the usage and the price you are still getting, unless they just post up Ajinca all night (not happening) or Dante Cunningham usage goes north of 10, someone on that team has to take shots and do something. Fade Frazier at your own risk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).