7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14.5 ) at Washington ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -4.5 ) at New York ( 4.5 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 14.5 ) at Boston ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 12.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• xpac21

@osuryanf said...

Sessions only 41% in the $27 and $22% in the $3 Sharpshooter.. Against the Nets….

Do people hate money?

i replaced frazier with sessions on a lot but i liked frazier too much to replace him everywhere

• PG13

Sessions was 70%+ in all my cash games

• wlross3

Still liking Lin off the bench? He’s lit up the Knicks this year for 56pts in the 3 games……

• chrisnoeth

Kyrie looking like he could’ve used the night off

• JustRaze

Since I can’t reply to multiple posts at once:

- sunchips666: No reason at all to not have both Kyrie and Love at 7k, I don’t consider either “the better play”.

- jjhollaway: Wall sets up Beal. Wall sets up Gortat. You’re looking for Sessions aka 4x value in the first quarter.

- multiple: shocked at those sessions ownerships on draftkings. The 18% I mentioned is the FD $2 shot. In other words…we eatin’

• ICEBERG

hoping kyrie and love combined can give 6x value

• Gopackgo30

Bogdanovic looking slick with two blown lay-ins.

• northdallasforty

Trying to construct 20 or so, late slate games (glutton for punishment). What is a decent base to build them around?
    Thinking a Portland stack & go from there, since that is the only team of the 4 that is playing for something…. Ideas?

• falconboy67

Melo out hurt knee

• ICEBERG

@northdallasforty said...

Trying to construct 20 or so, late slate games (glutton for punishment). What is a decent base to build them around?
    Thinking a Portland stack & go from there, since that is the only team of the 4 that is playing for something…. Ideas?

areany starters sitting for okc or la clippers ?

• xpac21

alec burks apparently back on friday, could be less time for hood and mack

• northdallasforty

@ICEBERG said...

areany starters sitting for okc or la clippers ?

Waiting on the news to hit….

• northdallasforty

Thinking of stacking 3 or 4 of Lilliard, McCallum, Harkless, Davis, and/or Plumlee….and fill in from there…

• hunteezee

I’m working on the late slate, but Dallas is tied for seventh. Houston is still fighting for a spot as well.

• 54fighting

Where is Mr. Babbit

• ICEBERG

nowitzki due for a big game

• northdallasforty

@hunteezee said...

I’m working on the late slate, but Dallas is tied for seventh.

Oh yeah, I’m doing the after hours two gamer tho.

• osuryanf

Sessions with the smooth 8x at the half..

• TheRyanFlaherty

Currently bummed I went Lin instead of Larkin on my last DK spot.
    Hope he gets something going.

• falconboy67

Melo back in

• DC2380

@falconboy67 said...

Melo out hurt knee

He ain’t out..He is playing

• ICEBERG

jeremy lin in madison square garden looks like the bust of the night

• xpac21

@ICEBERG said...

jeremy lin in madison square garden looks like the bust of the night

soon as i heard about that elbow thing i took him out everywhere

• 54fighting

Paging Mr. Lin

• TJRhodes

The Druid said to stack IND and they end up with 70 at the half. Very nice call.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).