8:00 PM EST: Philadelphia (- 9) at Chicago (9) —- T: 227.5

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

How in the hell did you know that? LOL

I watched Kung Pow: Enter the First too many times back in the day. Thought it was hilarious at the time. Haven’t seen it in forever. Maybe I’d still find it hilarious.

• apatojay

@scott33 said...

Embiid in ruins everything for my lineups

Pretty much. Hate nba dfs so much what garbage.

• damionismyname

@yisman said...

Wonder if Embiid will always be such a troll or if he’ll grow out of it.

its been half the season, you dont know if he’s playing til 2 minutes before lock.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Embiid gonna break the slate

Curious what his FD ownership will look like w/the 5:00 P.M. lock. High or low he breaks the slate, because you have to have him for defensive or offensive purposes. Glad I only played the freebie entry. This is just time wasted until the playoffs. Last night someone said you needed 400 points just to get a bit above breakeven in FD GPPs.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Shhh! You’ll blow my cover LOL

LOL

• Bigb1485

Luckily able to get embiid in my util spot..but hate my lineup now

• gaelicgirl

@CatzWorld said...

• Njsum1

@apatojay said...

Pretty much. Hate nba dfs so much what garbage.

Still better than MLB DFS

• RipCityRings

I just need 10 good minutes of Boban.

• tmarohl

Only team I want to play in the first round over Detroit may be Brooklyn. God do they suck, could barely beat the JV.

• CatzWorld

@gaelicgirl said...

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Still better than MLB DFS

Did you play Chirinos and then Bundy too?!

• RipCityRings

Well, jamming in Embiid got me onto Rawle which is going well enough, but maybe not if Embiid does nothing.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Did you play Chirinos and then Bundy too?!

Haha…no. Actually been mostly solid with the pitching. Got Miley/weaver, and Miley/wright in my 2 lineups tonight. The hitting just feels like a dart throw most of the time. In nba unless I get unlucky with an injury or it’s just a crazy night, no way do I go 0 for 5 on cashing. In baseball, I go Ofer all the time. Even with spread exposure to hitters.

Baseball,to me, is similar to hockey, yet if I’m going to stack in hockey, and the team does well, I usually capture a good bulk of the scoring. In baseball, you can stack, have the team do well, yet miss out on all the homers and stolen bases.

I’d like to see DK bring back the 6 man stack. I think Yahoo allows it.

• gaelicgirl

@CatzWorld said...

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

Only team I want to play in the first round over Detroit may be Brooklyn. God do they suck, could barely beat the JV.

Jared Dudley will make ABC his puppy dog biatch Lmao

• RipCityRings

DK scoring frozen for anyone else?

Edit: Or more specifically, Jakarr’s scoring. Still stuck at 2 rebounds.

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

Jared Dudley is happy his boy sat tonight. He prayed for some rest, and he got it.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

LOL

• tmarohl

Of the potential 6-8 seeds in the East playoffs though, Detroit is by far the easiest out.

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

Jared Dudley is happy his boy sat tonight. He prayed for some rest, and he got it.

Most people point to the sky….Jared Dudley points to the depths of hell aka satan’s lair.
    ABC is not ready for that. Lmao

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

Most people point to sky….Jared Dudley points to the depths of hell aka satan’s lair.
    ABC is not ready for that. Lmao

Probably not.

• damionismyname

Mike Scott invisible.

• RipCityRings

Jakarr putting on a clinic out there.

• tmarohl

Before Panda jumps in to riducule my post. The reason I say that Detroit is the easiest out is the fact that Blake is not healthy, Drummond sucks against the Bucks, and Detroit’s guards may be the worst starting backcourt in the NBA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.