7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Denver ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bro wtf.

• yisman

I have a lineup in the $100 FBWC qualifier on DK. Every spot is locked except for the forward slot, where I have Giannis.

So now I get to swap to either Kawhi or Middleton and leave thousands on the table. Fantastic.

• fresh56

curry or jrue holiday?

• Golfnut04240

Well, here’s hoping for MLB. G’night all!

• RipCityRings

Slo-mo-mania.

• yisman

@fresh56 said...

curry or jrue holiday?

I’d still go Curry.

DK I had to go to Kawhi and leave 1,500 on the table.

FD I had to leave 2600 on the table because all the good PF options were already locked.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m done with timelord, overated bum.

• noddy

Is ABC playing tonight?

• fresh56

@noddy said...

Is ABC playing tonight?

Nope

No Vucy? NO Cashie. Not happy.. salary was depressed down to 8700 and I’ve been playing the guy every night.. tonight I did not. In fact I had scumbag Harrell on 3 of 5 4PPs

• RipCityRings

Can’t believe I wasted a 2.4% Lamb 40-shank on this TJ Mc / J Holiday lineup.

• yisman

@yisman said...

I have a lineup in the $100 FBWC qualifier on DK. Every spot is locked except for the forward slot, where I have Giannis.

So now I get to swap to either Kawhi or Middleton and leave thousands on the table. Fantastic.

two lineups in that contest

both had Giannis

one ended up with 1500 like I mentioned
    one ended up with 700 left, but it has Harrell in it…

frickin make a lineup for DK with Harrell and Giannis

Bembry-Mania! Here comes Flynn! Doesn’t really matter though without Vucy-Guy.

OK I just don’t understand… why does DET start S Lee instead of D Smith JR? Let the guy play and start the rest of the year. Smith. This is tilting.

• RipCityRings

I got nearly 90 FPS from Vuc/Goga on DK and still might not cash thanks to Siakam and TJ. Not sure why I went back to Siakam here, Gasol is turning back the clock but the whole team is just smacking him around like a nephew.

• FlyingArmBar4u

Slo-mo, lonzo, boucher, caris are literally saving my ass tonight.

• gaelicgirl

Bucks now (-2.5), total down to 235.

My late hammers may do something.. don’t see any chatter about ‘WHI, Pee-Gee, Lillard…….. that game is gonna be FIRE. Got a Bembery + 6 from GM.. a Marshall + 6 from Game…. seems like lotta duds, maybe I can fly up the standings here Late. And I see a 40-50 from Kanter which would be on-par with what Vucy got, point-per-dollar. I have a TRAE, Bembry, Flynn, Marshall with 4 Hammers as well, on the $1! That could be the big-boy. Wow.

• Calicapo

Not that he’s in my lineup, but how is THT still 4 K plus on DK?

• Brendan239

Does Mil play a tight rotation or could we see 20 min from mini abc or Forbes or is Pat C the biggest stretch?

• Njsum1

Giannis sitting is 🐂💩….he has now solidified himself as my least favorite DFS roster.

4 of my 5 lineups have only him left, now I have to swap to Dray or Oubre, leaving over 4k salary on the table.

The other lineup, I was able to maneuver off him as I had him and a punt.

HOT GARBAGE

Is BEMBRY highly owned? Or should I actually be excited. What about N Marshall?

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

And I see a 40-50 from Kanter which would be on-par with what Vucy got, point-per-dollar.

What if the game goes small? Is Kanter considered small?

• RipCityRings

I’m very tempted to roll the dice on Boogie. He’s on a 10-day so I don’t see much reason to ease him in, and hopefully that will reduce his chances of erection so he doesn’t blow it.

• FlyingArmBar4u

I got so lucky because I faded all the B.S. pacers except for caris so I’m smashing right now with
    Zo
    Flynn
    Caris
    Bembry
    Oubre/ slo-mo
    Middleton
    Zion
    Grant
    Boucher

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).