7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Denver ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Gonna cash with that bum timelord, I’m sure he will troll me tomorrow.

Spoiler alert tomorrow: if ja is out, load up on grizz/trae, there disrespecting trae.

8.8 dk, 8.2 fd🤤

• tmarohl

That’s a block

• Helpabrotherout

@tmarohl said...

That’s a block

😂😂
    Yesss

Would you like some OT?

• tmarohl

@Helpabrotherout said...

😂😂
    Yesss

Would you like some OT?

No, I would like some Buck to hit a shot at the buzzer to win it.

• Helpabrotherout

They had a chance!!!

• tmarohl

Steph just too good. Dray on the other hand, one of the most overpaid bums in the NBA.

• tmarohl

Congrats to GG for absolutely kicking my ass.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Congrats to GG for absolutely kicking my ass.

Thanks tmarohl, that was fun!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Thanks tmarohl, that was fun!

You have to admit though, Dray sucks! Not as bad as Middleton sucks, but close.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

You have to admit though, Dray sucks! Not as bad as Middleton sucks, but close.

Haha, nope. Not gonna do it! He was awful tonight, though.

• tmarohl

I will also repeat, that Khris Middleton has the loosest handles in the NBA, just a terrible ball handler.

• tmarohl

Most Bucks fans want Khris Middleton traded. He should not be allowed to dribble within five feet of a defender. Just a terrible ball handler. He doesn’t suck quite as bad as Draymond, because he can actually sometimes make a basket, but it is getting close for most overpaid bum in the league.

• madmanjayWV

@tmarohl said...

Steph just too good. Dray on the other hand, one of the most overpaid bums in the NBA.

Don’t H8 da playa H8 da game….

Just wanted to say thanks to DRAFT KINGS for bringing the DAILY #AYDS of no worthwhile “CHEAP, poor man’s GPPs” to enter…..

I don’t really want to throw $3 into NBA LUs when I have to pick and pray usually from hour+ b4 lock most nights and leave it @whatever

I mean u don’t think a $5,000 or $6,000 $3/$2 or even BUCK SINGLE-ENTRY won’t fill

but day after day after day after day —- AS OF LATE – it’s the same ole #AYDS

I don’t get it —-

The S-E offerings are atrocious — GIVE US some $5K (+) $1-2-3 single entries —

anyway — sucked out a DK CASH that I locked in 30 mins b4 first tip

SF
    T. Horton-Tucker
    Small white newspaper
    PF
    J. Tatum
    Small white newspaper

IT included that TRASH ^^^

Sorry — TATUM i was expecting 44-50 and I had WOEFUL

DRAYMOND GREEN #AYDS

HE was a DK SNOW-FLAKE just wanted low 30s bro —

COST me a 2nd-TIER GPP CASH in the $3 (3-max) – but $5 for $3 risk is a profit!

• tmarohl

@madmanjayWV said...

Don’t H8 da playa H8 da game….

Just wanted to say thanks to DRAFT KINGS for bringing the DAILY #AYDS of no worthwhile “CHEAP, poor man’s GPPs” to enter…..

I don’t really want to throw $3 into NBA LUs when I have to pick and pray usually from hour+ b4 lock most nights and leave it @whatever

I mean u don’t think a $5,000 or $6,000 $3/$2 or even BUCK SINGLE-ENTRY won’t fill

but day after day after day after day —- AS OF LATE – it’s the same ole #AYDS

I don’t get it —-

The S-E offerings are atrocious — GIVE US some $5K (+) $1-2-3 single entries —

anyway — sucked out a DK CASH that I locked in 30 mins b4 first tip

SF
    T. Horton-Tucker
    Small white newspaper
    PF
    J. Tatum
    Small white newspaper

IT included that TRASH ^^^

Sorry — TATUM i was expecting 44-50 and I had WOEFUL

DRAYMOND GREEN #AYDS

HE was a DK SNOW-FLAKE just wanted low 30s bro —

COST me a 2nd-TIER GPP CASH in the $3 (3-max) – but $5 for $3 risk is a profit!

So you are saying that Dray sucks?

• Alvance83

@tmarohl said...

So you are saying that Dray sucks?

Damn T did dray kick you in the boys too. Seems personal?

• tmarohl

@Alvance83 said...

Damn T did dray kick you in the boys too. Seems personal?

Yeah, my bankroll, everytime I roster him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).