7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Boston ( 1 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Denver ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Kevin Durant (hamstring) listed probable for Wednesday.

• tmarohl

@RWilder said...

Is Zion and Ingram out tonight for the Pels??

Hasn’t been decided yet.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@RWilder said...

Is Zion and Ingram out tonight for the Pels??

Nothing official, but I still remember some ESPN guy saying Zion’s injury was more a week to week than day to day.
    He’s been listed as questionable every game since and has sat out every game since.
    His injury occurred 8 days ago.

• jfitzgan

@Yukerboy said...

Chicago has gone from the 2.5 dog to the 1 point favorite.

Does that line move indicate Sabonis and brogdon are out to u? And sorry for the line move. No longer a lock?

• tmarohl

Sabonis and Brogdon out.

• Brendan239

You play Lonzo if…..does IT hurt his usage?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

You play Lonzo if

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@jfitzgan said...

Does that line move indicate Sabonis and brogdon are out to u? And sorry for the line move. No longer a lock?

Still my lock and DK has a 50% profit boost on any wager under 50 on a single NBA game. I think the line movement is natural as I had Chicago favored by 6.5 with all three playing. Usually when I disagree with Vegas so hard, the trend comes towards me rather than away from me, which is why I normally jump on some wagers so early. I waited this one out hoping Sabonis or Brogdon would be announced as in during the afternoon report, moving the line in my favor.

Sadly, I miscalculated.

So far, I’m sticking to my guns here, but Fournier out for Boston is bad, moving Philly to a 2.5 favorite for me and considering the Philly scheduling edge, I’m close to locking that one in. Also, I had assumed Zion plays, but if he’s out, I have Atlanta as an 11 point favorite. It’s New Orleans scheduling edge that will hold me back from locking that in. Same with Denver if Murray is out. I have Denver by 7 if Murray is out, but with Denver’s slight scheduling edge, I’m backing off. I also have the Lakers by 7 now with FVV out, but Toronto has the biggest edge of the night with the Lakers cross country travel. I won’t be touching that.

• Wsdm61987

@tmarohl said...

This probably means full stadiums for NBA and MLB in June

Lindsey Thiry
    @LindseyThiry
    ·
    4m
    California plans to fully reopen economy on June 15 if two criteria are met: – Sufficient vaccine supply for CA age 16+ – Hospitalizations rates stable and low
    Mask mandates remain.
    Large-scale indoor events “will be allowed to occur with testing or vaccination verification.”

its basically already like that in some spots

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

And just like that, Chicago’s a 3 point favorite. I’m such a clown.
    I have Chicago by 8 with a scheduling edge. Enough to continue making it my lock, but I already cost myself 4 points due to stupidity.
    Locking it in now before the odds go any worse.

If Chicago becomes a 4.5 favorite and you didn’t get it in time, go Philly to cover.

• BiGtIGeRs

Hayes out

• BiGtIGeRs

@Brendan239 said...

nope bad matchup for lonzo anyway

• monarch

@Yukerboy said...

And just like that, Chicago’s a 3 point favorite. I’m such a clown.
    I have Chicago by 8 with a scheduling edge. Enough to continue making it my lock, but I already cost myself 4 points due to stupidity.
    Locking it in now before the odds go any worse.

If Chicago becomes a 4.5 favorite and you didn’t get it in time, go Philly to cover.

I am also hammering Will Barton props in the event Jamal Murray gets a maintenance day.

• chronoxiong

NAW out at least 2 weeks. Josh Hart out at least 3 weeks. Time to tank the season Pelicans.

• monarch

Ya I wonder if David Griffin is punting the season. Zion and Ingram would be playing by now if they were chasing a WC seed IMO. Thumb sprain and he has been on the bench clapping. Give me a break. Pelicans have five draft picks this year. I could see them offering all of them and any non zion asset for Suggs.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Interesting tidbit. Indiana and Memphis are the only two teams with a losing record at home and a winning record on the road.

• monarch

@Yukerboy said...

Interesting tidbit. Indiana and Memphis are the only two teams with a losing record at home and a winning record on the road.

Bulls are also better on the road than home and surprisingly live for a playoff spot in the East after trading for Vuc.

• thegunnard

Need a few more in the forum $1 contest!

• monarch

Zion will probably play, Ingram is out. You can’t make this stuff up, these soft ass NBA players. In the 70’s they would never miss a game. Al Attles would have played with three broken legs. “Play Levert they said”………

• Tribefan18

I really like jval tonight…he got in big foul trouble vs bam last time they played but if he can stay out of foul trouble he could smash. Since Killian hayes is out, im digging Corey Joseph for some good value.

• monarch

You don’t get this type of stuff from F/L

#embedsquad

• Dwbear1967

Do I dare go back to Aaron Holiday?

• Njsum1

@Dwbear1967 said...

Do I dare go back to Aaron Holiday?

Risky with Lamb on the menu

• Dwbear1967

• Njsum1

@Dwbear1967 said...

True

Doesn’t mean he won’t get minutes, yet if you look at the game logs when Lamb played he saw less time. But they still have a bunch of guys out, so maybe a one off. Not sure though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).