7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superjon

3 line ups for me today

RWB/Ulis

Irving/Schroder/James

RWB/James and 3 Spurs

• keephustlincuz

@superjon said...

3 line ups for me today

RWB/Ulis

Irving/Schroder/James

RWB/James and 3 Spurs

No Murray?

• bjacksonibew

Westbrook 14K???

• ASitar

Is this the day I take JR and he craps the bed? I’m def taking Lebron since this game practically locks up the 1 seed and home court throughout. After the last few days, I’m wondering if it’s better to take the starters from the teams still trying or gamble on the young scrubs from the teams that are out.

I also like WCS, Chriss, Mac, Nance, Nwaba (possibly if Russ and Clarkson out).

• colb24

14k …. that’s a tough one

• MrPerfekt7

RWB at 14K hell thats a good portion of ya LU.

If Conley is playing tonight definitely firing him up against the Knicks. Gasol shall be a lock as well

• DirkDigglerz

• billholler

Let me be the first person today to mention that if Phoenix keeps it close, you are going to wish you had rostered RWB. I’m probably going with 100% RWB, Ben McLemore and the least expensive starter from the Spurs.

• FDDough

@7klub06 said...

RWB at 14K hell thats a good portion of ya LU.

If Conley is playing tonight definitely firing him up against the Knicks. Gasol shall be a lock as well

Conley is scheduled to play tonight

• Hiqhliqht

Gasol underpriced on Yahoo light work game.

• Hiqhliqht

Anderson also my favorite Spur tonight
    Ennis excellent value if no clarkson/russell. Nance is good too
    Im a little scared about Lee but i think hell be good casue no one else and Dedmon usally has limited upside.

• bjacksonibew

@billholler said...

Let me be the first person today to mention that if Phoenix keeps it close, you are going to wish you had rostered RWB. I’m probably going with 100% RWB, Ben McLemore and the least expensive starter from the Spurs.

Yeah I understand that, thats why they raised his price is to keep more people off him, and divert more attention to others, I will have a few shares of him though. I think Westys upset he was 1 rebound away from a record, he also probably wants to let devin booker know he can score 70 pts in a game as well and he shows up tonight in a high tempo game and prolly ends up with 90 95 fpts if he is on his game

• dgballer

@ASitar said...

Is this the day I take JR and he craps the bed? I’m def taking Lebron since this game practically locks up the 1 seed and home court throughout. After the last few days, I’m wondering if it’s better to take the starters from the teams still trying or gamble on the young scrubs from the teams that are out.

I also like WCS, Chriss, Mac, Nance, Nwaba (possibly if Russ and Clarkson out).

WCS has well over a fantasy point per minute against the Lakers. He’s been playing close to 30 for the last dozen or so games. Also Heild is SF on Yahoo. Makes for some intersting possibilities.

• MrPerfekt7

@FDDough said...

Conley is scheduled to play tonight

Already

• billholler

Only thing that scares me about RWB is the Thunder really have nothing left to play for. They are locked in to the 6th seed and playing the Rockets unless they win out while the Clippers lose out.

• TrustinthePlan

You have to have some exposure to Westy tonight. Like someone said earlier he’s probably mad he was one rebound away from the trip-dub the other night. I can see him and Booker having a shooting contest and very little defense being played in this game to prevent it. I highly recommend trying to fit Westy and Booker in the same lineup if you can find the value elsewhere. Westy could definitely go for an 80-90 burger easy if not more and Booker will want to show off so he could get 60-70 in his own regard. I think even if the game becomes a blowout, the coaches will ensure that these 2 get their fill before benching them.

• GGee87

@billholler said...

Only thing that scares me about RWB is the Thunder really have nothing left to play for. They are locked in to the 6th seed and playing the Rockets unless they win out while the Clippers lose out.

I just dont see that stopping Westbrook at this point TBH. The entire season has been about the Trip-Dub record. Why stop with a handful of games left? Im sure he wants the record breaker to be a unforgettable performance… and it doesnt hurt that it would be against the 2nd year guy who scored 70 real life points the other week. Narrative Street galore here.

• billholler

Game by game Cliff Notes version of playoff implications tonight:

Miami – Fighting for last spot. Can not afford another loss
    Toronto – Guaranteed 1st round at home. Celtics have to lose out for the Raptors to take #2 seed

Atlanta – Need 1 win to avoid playing the Cavs or Celtics in 1st round.
    Cleveland – Still need 2 wins to lock up #1 seed

Detroit – Officially eliminated with a loss
    Houston – Nothing to play for

New York – Nothing to play for
    Memphis – Needs 1 win to avoid Warriors in 1st round

SA vs. Dallas – Nothing to play for

Minnesota – Nothing
    Utah – .5 game lead for pivotal 4th seed

OKC – would be a miracle if they weren’t the 6th seed. Nothing really to play for
    Phoenix – Tanking for lottery pick

Sacramento vs. Lakers – Drawing tonight at halftime. Winner of the drawing starts the 2nd half at small forward for their team of choice.

• dgballer

@billholler said...

Sacramento vs. Lakers – Drawing tonight at halftime. Winner of the drawing starts the 2nd half at small forward for their team of choice.

What? Hahaha LMAO

• dgballer

@billholler said...

Game by game Cliff Notes version of playoff implications tonight:

What about the Denver New Orleans game?

• billholler

@dgballer said...

What about the Denver New Orleans game?

Missed that one.

NO – Done
    Denver – Must win. Light at the end of the tunnel is fading

• GGee87

Or…. Do we think Russ wants to wait until they play the Nuggets @ home next Wednesday? Give a little something to the home fans who have supported him and had his back all season. Never know what that guy is thinking.

• FDDough

@billholler said...

I mean, Westbrook is making History tonight, i think he is the only person that has something left to play for. His team will support their leader.

• billholler

@GGee87 said...

Or…. Do we think Russ wants to wait until they play the Nuggets @ home next Wednesday? Give a little something to the home fans who have supported him and had his back all season. Never know what that guy is thinking.

And officially eliminate them

• billholler

@FDDough said...

I mean, Westbrook is making History tonight, i think he is the only person that has something left to play for. His team will support their leader.

I completely agree with this scenario. He may score 70 real points with 2 assists

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).