7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• FDDough

Looking at Westbrook as a player, i dont think he is going to just want to beat the record by 1 triple double. He might try to get one for the last 4 games of the season

• GGee87

@billholler said...

Missed that one.

NO – Done
    Denver – Must win. Light at the end of the tunnel is fading

If Nurkic isnt going to be back for the playoffs id rather see Denver in there.

• billholler

@GGee87 said...

If Nurkic isnt going to be back for the playoffs id rather see Denver in there.

From a fantasy perspective, I agree. Portland is just boring from the fantasy side.

• GGee87

Id like to see Russ get a trip dub with blocks or steals instead of assists or rebounds. OR go for a quad dub tonight against the lowly Suns.

• GGee87

Why do the projections love the Spurs leftovers so much?

• emnj69

it is simple to me u play a team with westy and u fade him on a team-one of the two will pay off

• colb24

Jokic and Davis (i play cash games) … should I start here? I just cant wrap my head around paying up for westbrook and Harden to me is scary playing for nothing

• TeamTarek

bros any1 have an idea why larry nance only played 21 mins last game vs sas?

• IronMonkey415

Dedmon Walking was all over him I think

• Wizkids2

@TeamTarek said...

bros any1 have an idea why larry nance only played 21 mins last game vs sas?

Luke walton

• gaelicgirl

The only thing that gives me pause about RWB tonight is what happened in the game where he tied OR’s record: he sat the entire 4th quarter. That being said, he will definitely be in at least one of my lineups.

• KindGuy

@gaelicgirl said...

The only thing that gives me pause about RWB tonight is what happened in the game where he tied OR’s record: he sat the entire 4th quarter. That being said, he will definitely be in at least one of my lineups.

Exactly what I was thinking. If you pay that 14K price tag and the Thunder end up blowing the Suns out like they did the Bucks, you’re screwed.

• TeamTarek

Lakers / Kings stacak gonna win tonight but i dont know which players :D

• TeamTarek

and why the fuck prince played yesterday 40 mins? if i gonna pick him today he is going to play ~28 mins und make like 18dk points :/

• GGee87

@TeamTarek said...

Lakers / Kings stacak gonna win tonight but i dont know which players :D

I will have a ton of exposure to that game and the Den/NO game. Maybe sprikle in a few Cavs or Hawks and call it a day.

• Wizkids2

@TeamTarek said...

and why the fuck prince played yesterday 40 mins? if i gonna pick him today he is going to play ~28 mins und make like 18dk points :/

Probably get in foul trouble guarding Bron.

• GGee87

@TeamTarek said...

Baze will be limited as well as Sefolosha may be out . He should get all the mins he can handle again. Hes a rookie. He can handle it. He also gets up for matchups against stronger players. Hes a beast.

• tmarohl

@colb24 said...

14k …. that’s a tough one

Russell with a 100 burger against Phoenix.

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

I completely agree with this scenario. He may score 70 real points with 2 assists

I think he will score about 50 real points, have about 11 assists, and about 15 boards. How many turnovers he has will be the key to his fantasy points total.

• BerkeleyBoss

I have a couple FD lineups with Westbrook + Harden + LeBron. Give me all the Spurs.

• frugal

@FDDough said...

Looking at Westbrook as a player, i dont think he is going to just want to beat the record by 1 triple double. He might try to get one for the last 4 games of the season

I agree with this. No reason to stop when he breaks the record. He’s going to try and get as many as possible unless the team absolutely forces him to sit a game.

• bigkino217

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I have a couple FD lineups with Westbrook + Harden + LeBron. Give me all the Spurs.

i was looking at this, but may go westbrook/harden/AD instead if cousins is out.

• frugal

@GGee87 said...

Why do the projections love the Spurs leftovers so much?

Because Dallas would love to lose out to protect a 9th or higher pick this season. Curry’s already ruled out and if Dallas is smart, any normal starter who plays (sans Yogi who will likley still see 25 to 30) should get 20 minutes or less.

• bigkino217

all these guys out for SA makes me think lee/parker won’t play that much if they do play. makes more sense to give the younger guys extended mins, right?

• tmarohl

Is tonight the night that Boban is unleashed?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).