7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BerkeleyBoss

@bigkino217 said...

i was looking at this, but may go westbrook/harden/AD instead if cousins is out.

I like it, I’ll def have some shares if Boogie’s out

• BerkeleyBoss

@bigkino217 said...

all these guys out for SA makes me think lee/parker won’t play that much if they do play. makes more sense to give the younger guys extended mins, right?

Sounds about right. I think I’ll mostly be on Mills, Dedmon and Kyle Anderson

• superjon

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Don’t sleep on simmons.

• bigkino217

@BerkeleyBoss said...

i like bertans on DK, where he costs 1.8k less than lee. FD maybe makes more sense to just go with lee

edit: bertans is also a SF on FD for whatever reason

• bigkino217

@tmarohl said...

Is tonight the night that Boban is unleashed?

SVG said hes getting more mins. how many more, who knows? could be 15-20. the guy averages like 1.33 FP/min though so i’ll definitely have some exposure.

• KindGuy

And I thought O’Quinns FP/MIN numbers were crazy. Boban’s are crazy!

• tmarohl

Barton and Nelson out for Denver.

• DirkDigglerz

I hope Ty Lawson plays I like him a lot

• bigkino217

@DirkDigglerz said...

I hope Ty Lawson plays I like him a lot

last day of the cup man! im nervous lol!

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

And I thought O’Quinns FP/MIN numbers were crazy. Boban’s are crazy!

I thought Boban would be unleashed in Detroit’s last game, and I put about 5 loaded lineups with him in them at center. Wanted to be in front of the masses. Took a risk that didn’t work out.

• tmarohl

Hood and Favors playing. They both suck at BB though so I won’t have any exposure.

• DirkDigglerz

@bigkino217 said...

last day of the cup man! im nervous lol!

Goodluck bro, you still in 5th place?? Nice 10k

• bigkino217

@tmarohl said...

Hood and Favors playing. They both suck at BB though so I won’t have any exposure.

all this does is make me not want to play hayward/gobert

• bigkino217

@DirkDigglerz said...

Goodluck bro, you still in 5th place?? Nice 10k

5th for now. could possibly get to 2nd if i have a really good lineup today, but i’ll be happy if i don’t fall out of the top 10 lol.

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

After what Crabbe just did to the T-Wolves, I’ll definitely have Hood exposure. Favors is a different story……

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

14k is cheap for Westbrook going for the triple double record. On him 100%

• TeamTarek

WHO IS BOBAN?OO

• J2thez929

AD or Lebron tonight on DK. Both approx same price

• TeamTarek

@J2thez929 said...

AD or Lebron tonight on DK. Both approx same price

bro you have to wait .. if cousins out 100% davis

• damionismyname

@TeamTarek said...

WHO IS BOBAN?OO

this guy

• J2thez929

@TeamTarek said...

bro you have to wait .. if cousins out 100% davis

Gotcha bro.. and Boban is Boban Marjanovic

• tmarohl

@TeamTarek said...

WHO IS BOBAN?OO

Fantasy point per minute monster

• tonytone1908

@GGee87 said...

Or…. Do we think Russ wants to wait until they play the Nuggets @ home next Wednesday? Give a little something to the home fans who have supported him and had his back all season. Never know what that guy is thinking.

Yeah, he’s just gonna take it easy on a team he’s destroyed all year so he can fall 1 rebound short again against the huge Nuggets. Yeah right. Cause he’s trying for this record for the fans who I guess don’t watch away games or something?

I’m usually the biggest arguer against RWB but I see no way he gets less than 80 FD points tonight.

• bigkino217

@tonytone1908 said...

Yeah, he’s just gonna take it easy on a team he’s destroyed all year so he can fall 1 rebound short again against the huge Nuggets. Yeah right. Cause he’s trying for this record for the fans who I guess don’t watch away games or something?

I’m usually the biggest arguer against RWB but I see no way he gets less than 80 FD points tonight.

plus theres so much value that it’s hard not to play him

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

What is the over under on how many rebound coast to coast layups WB gets tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).