7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8 ) at Phoenix ( 8 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tonytone1908

@billholler said...

I completely agree with this scenario. He may score 70 real points with 2 assists

I think he could get the triple dub and have more assists than points. Of course, that’s not the WB way but PHO allows a ton of scoring to almost every single position. If his teammates actually make their shots he could get 20 dimes tonight.

• bigkino217

@tonytone1908 said...

I think he could get the triple dub and have more assists than points. Of course, that’s not the WB way but PHO allows a ton of scoring to almost every single position. If his teammates actually make their shots he could get 20 dimes tonight.

he had a 22 dime game earlier in the year against them

• Syzltuth

Boban to get 20-24 min today per bbm

• DirkDigglerz

Boban 20-24 minutes I’m in haha he might get 35+ fantasy points

• bigkino217

100% boban!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

No money on my DK account due to a string of bad nights in baseball and basketball, just paid out the nose for a surgery for my kid. Was thinking about playing a freeroll to stay active until I can deposit again, but scared I might make a killer line up and bill filled with regret. Should I just watch from the sidelines?

• chatmar

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to find out who has the best/worst match ups by position? I read the Grind down every day and then go to other sites and the data does not always match up. Am I looking at this incorrectly? Thanks

• billholler

Boban can hear the sun set.

• damionismyname

@Syzltuth said...

Boban to get 20-24 min today per bbm

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Unleash Boban the Barbarian.

• chatmar

So it looks like a lot of folks will be on Westbrook. Normally I see a heavy debate on this forum regarding fading or not fading him. I must then assume based upon this tread thus far that Westbrook will be chalk? Thoughts?

• billholler

@chatmar said...

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to find out who has the best/worst match ups by position? I read the Grind down every day and then go to other sites and the data does not always match up. Am I looking at this incorrectly? Thanks

Defense vs Position under research tools is fairly accurate on here as long as you take in to consideration that it’s season long stats and a lot of trades and injuries have happened.

• KindGuy

I love how Westbrook is going to be the chalkiest he’s ever been this season on the night he hits his highest salary ever. Lol.

• frugal

Ha! I just manually forced Boban to show in my player pool and my projections have him at 9.54 FPPM. So if he plays 24 minutes per my model he ends with 228.96 YFP.

• DirkDigglerz

SO whose gonna score more Tobias or Marcus Morris they’re sneaky meat

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Ha! I just manually forced Boban to show in my player pool and my projections have him at 9.54 FPPM. So if he plays 24 minutes per my model he ends with 228.96 YFP.

Boban is a fantasy point per minute monster.

• dynamiteboom

RELEASETHE BOBAN!!!”

• dgballer

I don’t know if I want to Boban. It seems like that Detroit frontcourt could be a major clusterfuck. With a lot of other value ou there not to mention what more news we hear. I’m staying away. But I’m only doing one line up

• moped_jones

@GGee87 said...

Id like to see Russ get a trip dub with blocks or steals instead of assists or rebounds. OR go for a quad dub tonight against the lowly Suns.

If he gets a quadruple double tonight would that count towards his triple double total? Would be funny if he missed the record for being too good.

• hangtime28

So much for the Tyler Ennis play! Clarkson and Russell are playing. Now that Andre Roberson is doubtful, which sun benefits most??

• chris1485

Tonight feels like a max entry kind of night

• IronMonkey415

Booker and Warren again.

• hangtime28

Hawks look like they are rolling over tonight!!

• mike42

So much for the Tyler Ennis play! Clarkson and Russell are playing. Now that Andre Roberson is doubtful, which sun benefits most??

TJ Warren right, maybe booker a little.

• hangtime28

Now I am a little hesitant to roster LeBron James!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).