7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( ) at Houston ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 4.5 ) — T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( ) at Denver ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) — T: 225.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Richardson Melli combined 0-11 from the floor is impressive. Dallas starters not named KP 7-33 from the floor.
    Taking Dallas in game live to win at +265 just because.

It was fun watching them comeback to tie it with just over two minutes left and offered a cash out for over double my wager, but greedy me left it run…

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Have a $100 parlay with Washington covering 11, Brooklyn covering 17.5, and Utah covering 9. Cash out is $837 right now. Utah’s my lock but boy is it tempting. A win pays $3800.

Got up to $1047 and took the cash out.

• Njsum1

PG
    R. Westbrook

SG
    C. LeVert

SF
    Luka Doncic

PF
    J. Sampson

C
    G. Bitadze

G
    T. Rozier

F
    Jeremy Lamb

UTIL
    O. Okongwu

Feel like this lineup could have been so much better, had two other similar lineups (neither likely to cash, though this one should), where the cheapies did well, yet the non Westy Pay ups dudded 🤷‍♂️

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wall x terry and would be at 302 on DK with 24 Jokic minutes

Minutes limit bs…. 😡

• tmarohl

Okongwu did end up outscoring Goga. Wish I didn’t have other duds in those lineups, because huge leverage with Okongwu at 3%.

• Brendan239

Did Campazzo break his arm? He’s in my late slate…..

• RipCityRings

@RipCityRings said...

One tricky angle I’m considering is what happens if the Spurs make it a game tonight. Dejounte is back, and both he and DDR have had good history for the Nuggets. Even if Jamal plays, there are paths to this game being competitive and lucrative DFS-wise, and should be pretty low-owned.

I’ve got Dejounte smashing at 1.3% in the Clutch Shot and stacked this game in the late slate, but really wish I would’ve taken my own advice on the main. Dejounte, MPJ and Keldon all smashing.

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

I’ve got Dejounte smashing at 1.3% in the Clutch Shot and stacked this game in the late slate, but really wish I would’ve taken my own advice on the main. Dejounte, MPJ and Keldon all smashing.

Yeah, on DK I was going to swap to Murray with one of my two Lonzo lineups, yet sadly, I didn’t want to win tonight. 😭

• chronoxiong

I thought Wall was on a minutes restriction. Why the f#$k does he have 59.1 fdp?

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

I thought Wall was on a minutes restriction. Why the f#$k does he have 59.1 fdp?

Maybe because they had a chance to win.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

Because he can’t shoot free throws. The clown should have had a 60 burger.

• RipCityRings

Jazz shooting 15% from deep, Suns 25%. NBA basketball, folks.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Put Jokic back in!!!!!!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Need 18 more points from Jokic which is impossible at this point…. best lineup I made in a while…. troll terry ruining my chance at playing the 4444 PGA milly

When it runs good Nick Ahmed will steal a base in Coors in the 9th inning with a large lead and you win $100k when it runs bad you get Jokic in a blowout and multiple players in your lineup one stat short from bonuses….

• RipCityRings

Spurs meltdown at the half, makes no sense. Dejounte had like 30 in the first, Keldon 20ish, both barely single digits in the second.

Then Pop clears the bench but leaves 46 year-old Rudy Gay in.

• tmarohl

Need CP3 to have a big second half.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Spurs meltdown at the half, makes no sense. Dejounte had like 30 in the first, Keldon 20ish, both barely single digits in the second.

Then Pop clears the bench but leaves 46 year-old Rudy Gay in.

Well, he is the future of the franchise :)

• corbomb19

Spurs bench is TRASH

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Conley has a cool 0 through 3 quarters…

• Skee

I need Ayton to cool down just a bit in relation to the other top guys

• Skee

So is FD actually ahead of the ESPN broadcast? Everything I am seeing is already counted.

• tmarohl

@Skee said...

So is FD actually ahead of the ESPN broadcast? Everything I am seeing is already counted.

Yeah, usually by about 1.5 minutes or so. Those guys broadcasting on tape delay from their homes.

• tmarohl

OT please!

• Skee

Yep looks like we have it. I needed OT too. I don’t have Ayton high enough up in my roster. I have a bunch of him but not high up enough in the multiplier spots to take it down (single game)

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

OT please!

and Royce will still have single digit fantasy points.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).