7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( ) at Houston ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -4.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 4.5 ) — T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( ) at Denver ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) — T: 225.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Dwbear1967 said...

If there is a blowout at Indy the only player I see I ndiana sitting down early would be Lamb.

Lamb and LeVert was taken out with 3 minutes left last night, Goga finished the game with the scrubs.
    I think they are all blowout proof, barring one of those goofy 40 point games.

• frugal

Damn. Capela and Gallo out. So maybe they unleash Okongwu for 30. Guess I’ll have some Bogdan as well.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

For the record, I have Minnesota by only 0.5 and Indiana still has that sweet scheduling edge. Don’t count on a blowout here.

• Njsum1

@charara1224 said...

Solomon Hill??

Might be a Nathan Knight type of Night

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Anyone playing Durant and or D’Lo here?

• Brendan239

@Njsum1 said...

Might be a Nathan Knight type of Night

Hay hey hey now, are we sippin on the “apple juice” a little too early today? Solomon Hill? Knight? Sumner? IT? Jakar? Naji?

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

No. Thought about KD but can’t risk it. Anyone playing WCJ?

• superjon

I already shut down my FD account in September. Been playing DK last few days since I had $ on there, but my FC sub expires tonight. So unless I finish top 3 tonight I think I’m done with DFS until NFL starts up again.

Good luck!

• Tweety888

@Pandamonious said...

I have Durant in some right now

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

No. Thought about KD but can’t risk it. Anyone playing WCJ?

He was a decent play before Okongwu and Goga became locks, but (at least on DK) I don’t know if you need to go there.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Hay hey hey now, are we sippin on the “apple juice” a little too early today? Solomon Hill? Knight? Sumner? IT? Jakar? Naji?

Me in January – You will be playing Goga, Sampson, Nate Knight, and Sumner, oh and for the hell of it, throw Layman in there too.
    You in January – LOL, that’s crazy.

• I’m 🔒 kat, he will bury you all who don’t.

Everyone is gonna have the goga/okuwongu/rwb/luka builds think they’re slick, when kat is gonna be the highest scorer on the slate.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

D’Lo only playing 20 mins so unlikely. Durant maybe but probably not

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Pacers will start Sumner, LeVert, Justin Holiday, McDermott, Bitadze on Wednesday.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

D’Lo only playing 20 mins so unlikely. Durant maybe but probably not

So, he’s going to play less today than last game?

Call me suspicious.

• jdtrey

@superjon said...

I already shut down my FD account in September. Been playing DK last few days since I had $ on there, but my FC sub expires tonight. So unless I finish top 3 tonight I think I’m done with DFS until NFL starts up again.

Good luck!

I seem to remember reading something similar a week or two ago..

Big win incoming!!

5 of the top 6 and 6 of the top 8 values on FD right meow are Pacers lmao

• mbunner23

Panic is setting in.

• Tweety888

Sweet Lou with gallinari news

• RipCityRings

As usual this slate comes down to figuring out where to pay up. I love Zion on paper, but am a little worried that KD might get him into foul trouble. KD probably plays 25-30 and goes for 40ish, but Kyrie is still so well positioned that he’s hard to avoid despite the price. On the other side, Lonzo shot 27% last night and still managed a 52 burger, yet he feels like a certified trap.

Lots of risky but interesting plays in the 7-8Kish range tonight. I’m equally grossed out by the concept of paying 8.4K for Rozier and 6.9K for Graham, even against OKC, but they will absolutely be chucking their hearts out. Maybe the prime beneficiary of that will just be Bridges put-backs and/or a nice little Moses Brown double-double. D’Lo is too cheap, but I can also see this being an Edwards game. Wolves are getting pretty crowded at this point as KAT is also in a prime spot, and then there’s McDaniels and Naz who should eat when served.

One tricky angle I’m considering is what happens if the Spurs make it a game tonight. Dejounte is back, and both he and DDR have had good history for the Nuggets. Even if Jamal plays, there are paths to this game being competitive and lucrative DFS-wise, and should be pretty low-owned.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Kleber out, who stops Olynyk?

I kid, I kid…

I do think Brunson just became a play though.

• RipCityRings

@Tweety888 said...

Sweet Lou with gallinari news

I would say Huerter is the more likely beneficiary there.

• Njsum1

@Brendan239 said...

Lmao….That’s rich coming from the guy who’s been sippin on the “apple juice” since December 😜

• mbunner23

@RipCityRings said...

As usual this slate comes down to figuring out where to pay up. I love Zion on paper, but am a little worried that KD might get him into foul trouble. KD probably plays 25-30 and goes for 40ish, but Kyrie is still so well positioned that he’s hard to avoid despite the price. On the other side, Lonzo shot 27% last night and still managed a 52 burger, yet he feels like a certified trap.

Lots of risky but interesting plays in the 7-8Kish range tonight. I’m equally grossed out by the concept of paying 8.4K for Rozier and 6.9K for Graham, even against OKC, but they will absolutely be chucking their hearts out. Maybe the prime beneficiary of that will just be Bridges put-backs and/or a nice little Moses Brown double-double. D’Lo is too cheap, but I can also see this being an Edwards game. Wolves are getting pretty crowded at this point as KAT is also in a prime spot, and then there’s McDaniels and Naz who should eat when served.

One tricky angle I’m considering is what happens if the Spurs make it a game tonight. Dejounte is back, and both he and DDR have had good history for the Nuggets. Even if Jamal plays, there are paths to this game being competitive and lucrative DFS-wise, and should be pretty low-owned.

I like the Rozier call

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).