NBA FORUM

• zachlowry

7:30 PM: Phoenix @ Atlanta (-9.5); 204 o/u

7:30 PM: Charlotte @ Miami (-8.5); 203 o/u

8 PM: Golden State (-5) @ New Orleans; 205 o/u

8 PM: San Antonio (-4) @ OKC; 216 o/u

10 PM: Minnesota @ Sacramento (-10)

10 PM: Lakers @ Clippers (-17.5); 205.5 o/u

Will the Hawks rest? Will Cousins continue his dominance? Lots of value today, I am sitting on a Boogie-AD-Kawhi LU that works for me.

• johnnyhoops

@hollacity said...

Need a cheap PF to get in the studs, Haslem, Black, Diaw, Payne, R Anderson or other??

muscala

• hollacity

Muscala’s listed as Center on DK. Also anyone have thoughts on Sefolosha as a punt in a good matchup?

• TheMONEYistheMotive

@Chefboyardeezyy said...

Kemba Walker or Tyreke Evans?

Both

• TheMONEYistheMotive

Baynes or biyombo

• crazylox2001

lavine leonard or walker carroll

• crazylox2001

• Tyler245

@crazylox2001 said...

lavine/leonard

• Voltzwagon

@hollacity said...

Need a cheap PF to get in the studs, Haslem, Black, Diaw, Payne, R Anderson or other??

Jason Thompson. Usually gets around 30 minutes when cousins is out

• TakeTheOver

Bought a ticket on the Kemba, Dragic, Kanter death train. How they go, so go my lu’s tonight.

• crazylox2001

danny green derrick williams or thompson morrow

• TakeTheOver

@Mrm2010 said...

Anyone like Dragic? Was a lot of Wade talk earlier but none this afternoon.

Dragic vs the small Hornets PG’s has to be a good play in a must win game. I like Kemba also.

• TakeTheOver

@crazylox2001 said...

danny green derrick williams or thompson morrow

Second one. JT gets 15 boards tonight if he avoids foul trouble and Morrow on a heater.

• mindp0wer

I’m not in front so I’m only looking ahead for now.. lol

• TeHDruiD

It’s going to be an interesting night. It felt way too easy to create lineups (for me at least) which means I’m on all of the wrong players. Built around CP3, The Brow and Horford. Hoping those are the right more expensive options tonight

All of those plays feel chalky as hell and my value plays are all chalky. Might be a night where the chalk is king, or where the herd gets slaughtered. We’ll find out in an hour

Horford may not be high owned which is what I’m banking on. Thinking people will flock to Kanter, Bismack and Wright

• hollacity

@TheMONEYistheMotive said...

Baynes or biyombo

prefer Biyombo, more clear minutes scenario

• slewgond

@TeHDruiD said...

It’s going to be an interesting night. It felt way too easy to create lineups (for me at least) which means I’m on all of the wrong players. Built around CP3, The Brow and Horford. Hoping those are the right more expensive options tonight

lol try again.

• TeHDruiD

@slewgond said...

lol try again.

Who is it going to be, Nostradamus?

• mindp0wer

Ill roll with thabo tonight for major punt

• bigredhoss

McLemore or Morrow?

• hollacity

Rolling out a Westbrook, Kanter, Wade, Leonard lineup out there that could be interesting

• TakeTheOver

@TeHDruiD said...

All of those plays feel chalky as hell and my value plays are all chalky. Might be a night where the chalk is king, or where the herd gets slaughtered. We’ll find out in an hour

Horford may not be high owned which is what I’m banking on. Thinking people will flock to Kanter, Bismack and Wright

I actually think CP3 and Horford will have low % in the GPP’s due to fear of blowouts and minutes. If they hit you should do well!

• masonb101

Kanter or Whiteside? m leaning Whiteside but my lineups are better with Kanter.

• tonytone1908

@hollacity said...

Muscala’s listed as Center on DK. Also anyone have thoughts on Sefolosha as a punt in a good matchup?

I’m rolling with him. Good value the last couple games and the minutes seem steady, may get some extra run tonight.

• dhamack

@TeHDruiD said...

It’s going to be an interesting night. It felt way too easy to create lineups (for me at least) which means I’m on all of the wrong players.

See, when it’s easy for me to make a lineup I know I’ve most likely done well. It’s those days where I sit and dink around with lineups right up until lock because I hate them all…that causes me to cancel the entries altogether. And for the most part my decisions have been dead on.

And tonight was easy.

• murmer

@mindp0wer said...

Ill roll with thabo tonight for major punt

Not a bad call at all, he’s killing it the last few games. I don’t think ATL starters play more than 24 minutes so I would stay away from them, but Muscala, Thabo, and Bazemore offer a ton of value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).