NBA FORUM

• zachlowry

7:30 PM: Phoenix @ Atlanta (-9.5); 204 o/u

7:30 PM: Charlotte @ Miami (-8.5); 203 o/u

8 PM: Golden State (-5) @ New Orleans; 205 o/u

8 PM: San Antonio (-4) @ OKC; 216 o/u

10 PM: Minnesota @ Sacramento (-10)

10 PM: Lakers @ Clippers (-17.5); 205.5 o/u

Will the Hawks rest? Will Cousins continue his dominance? Lots of value today, I am sitting on a Boogie-AD-Kawhi LU that works for me.

• TakeTheOver

@masonb101 said...

Kanter or Whiteside? m leaning Whiteside but my lineups are better with Kanter.

Kanter is a safe play, Whiteside has 50 pt upside. I like Kanter for a big night as C’s have done well vs SA.

• crazylox2001

lavine or parker

• TheMONEYistheMotive

@hollacity said...

prefer Biyombo, more clear minutes scenario

Even if baynes is starting ?

• HeroFnStatus

Budinger, wesley johnson, hamilton, or gordon?

• hollacity

@TheMONEYistheMotive said...

Even if baynes is starting ?

I guess it’s close if you are sure he’s starting, I just get scared of Pop messing around w Bonner and random smaller lineups

• bigredhoss

does Kanter’s value go up or down with Baynes starting instead of Splitter?

• TeHDruiD

Kanter hasn’t done great against Duncan, which worries me a bit. However the sample size I looked at showed Kanter only playing 24 MPG and he did average near a double double on average in that time

2014: 4 Games – 24.2 MPG, 11.5 PPG, 8 RPG, 2 TO’s
    2015: 3 Games – 24.6 MPG, 10.7 PPG, 9 RPG, 2 TO’s

Average: 11.1 PPG, 8.5 RPG, 2 TO’s

Such a small sample size, but kind of made me think a little bit. I ultimately decided against Kanter which will come back to haunt me most likely, but those numbers scared me off

Now if Kanter is playing C instead of PF, I’d feel much better, but he’s been playing PF (I think?)

• glorifiedmonkey13

I need some advice guys, got my lineup figured except my cheap SG. Who do you like better tonight, Ben Mclemore or Anthony Morrow?

• labo12

probably a coin flip, both have been playing well

• tianyihe

@glorifiedmonkey13 said...

I need some advice guys, got my lineup figured except my cheap SG. Who do you like better tonight, Ben Mclemore or Anthony Morrow?

I loved Ben mclemore when I thought boogie was playing and gay was out. Kinda hate Ben mclemore now that boogie is out and gay is in. Boogie gets doubled and passes it out to casspi, mclemore, for the j. Gay, on the other hand, wil force the shot.

• labo12

I’d go McLemore, Spurs are great against shooting guards

• HeroFnStatus

Trying to figure out that too.

Anyone?

• labo12

If you wanna go really cheap Barbosa could be a good play

• Tyler245

@labo12 said...

i agree

• sneaksox

Is Rudy confirmed in/out yet? Couldn’t find any info other than the probable on RW from a few hours ago.

• labo12

Sounds like he’s playing

• mindp0wer

I also think curry has a monster game even if he plays short minutes, there is noone to check him on NO.

• HeroFnStatus

Can anyone help with this one as last two in lineup…….

Lavine/Bismack or Goran/Muscala?

• Z06Fanatic

any word on whos starting for boogie? jason thompson?

• PurpleSota

Reggie Evans anyone?

• mindp0wer

@labo12 said...

I rolled with him the last game, he got garbage points right up to the final whistle.

• Z06Fanatic

@TeHDruiD said...

It’s going to be an interesting night. It felt way too easy to create lineups (for me at least) which means I’m on all of the wrong players. Built around CP3, The Brow and Horford. Hoping those are the right more expensive options tonight

All of those plays feel chalky as hell and my value plays are all chalky. Might be a night where the chalk is king, or where the herd gets slaughtered. We’ll find out in an hour

Horford may not be high owned which is what I’m banking on. Thinking people will flock to Kanter, Bismack and Wright

ha dont like any of those 3 but we’ll see what happens :)

• mindp0wer

@DaddyDukes said...

Can anyone help with this one as last two in lineup…….

Lavine/Bismack or Goran/Muscala?

Goran muscala

• karimamin

RWB train tickets for sale. Going fast

• labo12

@Z06Fanatic said...

ha dont like any of those 3 but we’ll see what happens :)

Agreed besides brow
    Other 2 won’t play many mins and are quite pricey

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).