7:00 PM EST : New York ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 185.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• longr12

Last night was a pretty low scoring night, scoring 287 got me 11th in a 5 dollar zone on dk, when the winner only put up 295. Sucks that I’m starting to get better now that the season is winding down the the end lol.

• jimmyd1507

Going to be a total crap shoot today…

SA probably resting. Memphis is playing a team they found on the street. NOP holding open tryouts for roster spots.

Winning LU will be totally off the wall.

• bighop04

@jimmyd1507 said...

SA probably resting. Memphis is playing a team they found on the street. NOP holding open tryouts for roster spots.

Not to mention the Clippers resting, but in Utah its not a great matchup. The lack of studs on a 10 game slate to pay up for is rather alarming.

• moedigs

looks like a night where the winning lineup might leave a couple g’s on the table in terms of salary

• playaz

how many players wil LAC have for this one ?

• GGee87

Took it on the chin last night. Very low scores and none of them cashed. Time to start a new streak tonight. Jamal Crawford should be a decent play tonight with Paul out and Rivers GTD.

• Ibleedblue1

Everyone dont forget the freerolls for your Fanduel points are tonight. Make sure you get in the ones you qualified for.

• onepinrodney

@jimmyd1507 said...

SA rested last night, just on the court. Their starters played like crap, the only reason it got somewhat close was their 2nd unit.

• RedlynedaDutch

yeah my 277 cash on dbl up! funny!

• bighop04

@playaz said...

how many players wil LAC have for this one ?

Around 8, tough to know atm with Green and Rivers questionable.

• Kujo2020

Cole Aldrich is probably a must play in cash. Same with Sessions again if Wall is out. Crawford is probably a must play too. Rivers might be too, though I’d play Sessions over him. Might combine the 2 in a line up.

Spurs game will probably open up a lot of value.

Douglas, and Frazier’s are chalky tonight, even with Frazier’s elevated price point. Still like Barea as well,

I like Randolph tonight, will almost definitely be using him in cash. Other PF will probably be Parker or Robinson

SG & SF seems a bit a tricky so far. Only like Crawford, Beal, maybe Clarkson/Bradley, Giannis, Melo, and George.

With all the debate about teams resting players, I totally get playoff teams resting guys. It’s another matter when scrub teams are resting guys. I think that’s a jok

• mattyice522

@bighop04 said...

Around 8, tough to know atm with Green and Rivers questionable.

Wilcox?

• mabrla

I had shut down NBA until the playoffs, but these damn Bronze-Platinum free-rolls reel me back in for a day….

I just can’t not wager some $$ along with them. Going full boom/bust tn.

• frugal

Going to need closer 300 just to minimally cash in tourneys tonight. Giannis in great position to kill it and there’s more than enough value to roster him easily.

• IronMonkey415

Anyone riding the COLE train with me tonight?

• bigstacks2015

my first lineup has $4900 left over

• jjlopez1984

Will Cole put numbers up vs Utah kinda tough matchup Utah will play starters and play tough D

• Johno

Too much money left over with barea, Crawford, Robinson and Babbitt…. I’m spending at C…. Looked at going Cole and playing George or melo, but neither convinces me to play Cole and leave out drummond

• TeHDruiD

We were all over the right plays in yesterdays discussion, it was just really hard to figure out the right combo, that’s for sure lol

On to today

Looking like Pelicans and Lakers will be the chalk

76ers and Knicks will have some goodness within it, just gotta figure out the right guys from that game

Clippers will offer some value, but that matchup is brutal. I see Aldrich averages around a FP per minute vs Gobert so that makes me feel a bit better about him

Spurs will be resting guys you gotta think, so Patty Mills becomes intriguing against the Nuggets. Faried has had some big games agains the Spurs starters, could have a really good game against the backups. His minutes are so unknown though that’s it’s hard to use him

As the day goes on, hopefully we’ll start to crack this a little bit but that’s just some quick thoughts to start the afternoon off

• ElSlappo

Man that Clippers / Jazz total makes me think of 90’s Heat/Knicks games – I guess it’s not quite THAT low but I can’t remember seeing a lower total for quite some time.

• flippitydodah

Sessions/Beal stack if Wall is out.

• TeHDruiD

I look for Vucevic to be the highest owned C tonight and for good reason. He’s back to starting, playing well and has done well against Whiteside

• satchmo77

hard to even make a line up now. So much up in the air. Surely the spurs will rest people, raptors too maybe.

• Bellest

You know it’s an ugly slate when Miami/Orlando have the highest O/U for the night. Fantasy Labs has the total at 208.

• mattyice522

ennis, Hamilton or babbit? if price doesn’t matter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).