7:00 PM EST : New York ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 185.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• satchmo77

@mattyice522 said...

ennis, Hamilton or babbit? if price doesn’t matter

babbit

• mackie64

With the clippers resting everyone. Do you still like Crawford in a tough matchup vs Jazz. Obviously his usage will be high. Haven’t had much lucky playing players against the Jazz this year.

• mackie64

John wall didn’t go through shoot around.

• Johno

@mackie64 said...

John wall didn’t go through shoot around.

Was hoping he’d play… Now I have to fit sessions in…. I do like Walker though tonight, but I’ll see if I can use the cash elsewhere

• mackie64

Frazier and Alan Anderson
    said they“ll play tonight and batum will try to play. So looks like sessions and Frazier will be chalk. No need to make a lineup until about 10 mins before tip today.

• Johno

Who out of Kawhi, P George or melo?

• mackie64

I’m going ABC if Middleton is ruled out tonight.

• frugal

@mackie64 said...

I’m going ABC if Middleton is ruled out tonight.

I’m not waiting on the news, I think he’s worth the spend tonight with all the value. Already easy to fit ABC, George, and Vuc in a lineup with the early value. Baring anyone I have rostered being out, I will likely only make a couple value pivots for variation on late news, no big changes.

• mackie64

With kawhi you always got pop resting players and there were talks of melo playing less minutes but he played 38 mins last game. I would say George.

• zpa1989

i think all the spurs guys rest tonight. their whole starting 5. no reason to play them at denver. pop sends out an email early in the day stating who he is sitting so i think we will know early tonight. thank god.

• mackie64

DK or fd?

• lloydjv1

Need to wait till lock to make LU’s…

• mattyice522

What’s up with favors? Decreased minutes in must win games…

• mackie64

Austin rivers ruled out.

• Capone1233

I like Jerian Grant if Calderon out again.

• bighop04

Im way off frazier tonight. Even against the lakers there are just better spots to pay down imo

• migarvin99

@bighop04 said...

Im way off frazier tonight. Even against the lakers there are just better spots to pay down imo

I think the opposite …. Paying up for IT3 or Walker when Dragic, Barea and Frazier are all in good spots…

• lloydjv1

@mattyice522 said...

What’s up with favors? Decreased minutes in must win games…

I think he had a slight injury, but hopefully he will see increased minutes. I have him in two lineups, but if you play FD Express, you can prolly guess why….

• lloydjv1

Is anyone feeling ZBO tonight or any Grizz?

• savedatmoneyquan

Where are the “Boban Truthers”?

• IronMonkey415

We all move away from Boban to Babbit these days.

• onepinrodney

Taking this with a grain of salt but the Vegas spread on the UTA/LAC game is currently Jazz (-12) T-183. Basically that’s saying the Clips will score 79 pts. Yikes.

• Bellest

Leonard, Aldridge, Parker, Green out Friday

• goblue84

@onepinrodney said...

Taking this with a grain of salt but the Vegas spread on the UTA/LAC game is currently Jazz (-12) T-183. Basically that’s saying the Clips will score 79 pts. Yikes.

I think you can pencil Crawford in for 25 of the 79

• Bigkeydet70

Everyone but Duncan out, interesting Pop…interesting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler