7:00 PM EST : New York ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 185.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jimmyd1507

@zpa1989 said...

i think all the spurs guys rest tonight. their whole starting 5. no reason to play them at denver. pop sends out an email early in the day stating who he is sitting so i think we will know early tonight. thank god.

Kawhi Leonard, LaMarcus Aldridge, Tony Parker, Danny Green and Manu Ginobili will all be rested on Friday vs. the Nuggets.

• lloydjv1

@onepinrodney said...

Taking this with a grain of salt but the Vegas spread on the UTA/LAC game is currently Jazz (-12) T-183. Basically that’s saying the Clips will score 79 pts. Yikes.

I proudly have no Cripps in my lineups. I think a couple of Jazz can be rostered though.

• lloydjv1

If you play the FD express you are leaving some serious salary open with SA taking out its starters.

• japostol78

Spurs resting Aldridge, Diaw, Ginobli, Green, Leonard, and Parker

• chronoxiong

Is it even possibe to make a lineup using the full salary cap tonight? Thank god there’s no Low Baller gpp.

• savedatmoneyquan

Nurkic starting for the nuggets

• Cityworkout

@chronoxiong said...

Is it even possibe to make a lineup using the full salary cap tonight? Thank god there’s no Low Baller gpp.

Yes it is.

• zpa1989

who do people like on the spurs now? mills/k mart?

how bout nurkic or king joffrey with faried back to the bench and unlikely to play plus arthur out?

• marino4ever

christ, I have no idea what to do tonight…

Too much value, not enough studs.

Sessions, Babbit, Parker, Alphabet, and Randolph are must plays, IMO. After that? Who the fuck knows…

• vikingcrown

is it gonna be too risky for cash games tonight with all the uncertainty and lack of studs?

• mattyice522

Anyone else find it very hard to leave more than say 500 of salary on the table even on nights like this?

• gravitymaze

@mattyice522 said...

Anyone else find it very hard to leave more than say 500 of salary on the table even on nights like this?

yes I have one lu with 3,800 remaining. Its insane with all the starters not playing

• lloydjv1

@chronoxiong said...

I have twice from the main slate on FD. The others I am not so sure of though.

• lloydjv1

@vikingcrown said...

is it gonna be too risky for cash games tonight with all the uncertainty and lack of studs?

I am going very limited on cash tonight myself.

• lloydjv1

Anyone have a guess if all TOR starters are playing?

• mattyice522

anyone else liking markieff vs marcus tonight? prob have a few lus with both in them

• nta87

@lloydjv1 said...

Anyone have a guess if all TOR starters are playing?

There’s no reason for them not to be as well as Indiana

• lloydjv1

Here’s a good laugh. I entered a LU for the FD late night 10K Swat and have 9K in salary leftover. Too bad we cannot use this toward the main slate….

• onepinrodney

@zpa1989 said...

who do people like on the spurs now? mills/k mart?

how bout nurkic or king joffrey with faried back to the bench and unlikely to play plus arthur out?

West, Denver is awful vs forwards.

• mattyice522

@nta87 said...

There’s no reason for them not to be as well as Indiana

2nd of b2b when they are locked into the 2nd seed?

• lloydjv1

Wall is unlikely to play tonight.

• TeHDruiD

Spurs OUT: Parker, Green, Leonard, Aldridge, Duncan, Ginobili

Spurs USG with stars out

Boban Marjanovic: 31.4 USG
    David West: 22.9 USG
    Patty Mills: 22.5 USG
    Kevin Martin: 21.0 USG
    Jonathon Simmons: 20.6 USG
    Andre Miller: 19.6 USG
    Kyle Anderson: 18.5 USG

Spurs FP/M with stars out

Boban Marjanovic: 1.49 DK / 1.43 FD
    David West: 1.10 DK / 1.05 FD
    Patty Mills: 1.05 DK / 1.03 FD
    Andre Miller: .84 DK / .77 FD
    Kyle Anderson: .80 DK / .76 FD
    Jonathon Simmons: .66 DK / .62 FD
    Kevin Martin: .55 DK / .51 FD

• onepinrodney

@lloydjv1 said...

I proudly have no Cripps in my lineups. I think a couple of Jazz can be rostered though.

I won’t roster a single Clipper, the Jazz have a way of sucking the life out of a basketball game. There’s no shortage of value in faster paced games.

• mvp001

hayward and randle? anyone?

• Bellest

@mattyice522 said...

anyone else liking markieff vs marcus tonight? prob have a few lus with both in them

I’ve got both of them in atm. Marcus stunk it up last time they played, hopefully he’ll play better tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler