7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) — T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2 ) — T: 212
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) — T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) — T: 231

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Every time I trust Walton, I get burned.
    Every single time.

• RipCityRings

I still don’t get the logic of signing Boogie to a 10-day and then giving all the minutes to Patrick Patterson.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Geez, I just needed the Kings to win to finish off a teased parlay. This has been rather unexpected, and brutal…oh well…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Jrue and Middleton duds…. wth 🤦‍♂️

Whoa. Kawhi super-dud. Very surprised. Nightmare.. have just about every DET player except for this stupid Joseph.. of anyone should lose minutes on this young team it should be him. Smith yeah, and Lee should play over Joseph.

• RipCityRings

Harrison Barnes is such an enigma. Had a 50 burger last game vs Detroit, now 5.2 at halftime. Klaw getting abused by Bridges, has 3.7 FPS going into the half.

Also, KP putting up near-Boucher numbers while Jrue and Middleton flounder. What a slate…

• damionismyname

@Unico10 said...

Jrue took a ….holiday….lol

• gaelicgirl

@Unico10 said...

Warriors broke ‘em.

• RipCityRings

I knew the Kings were bad, but not “getting blown out by the G-League Pistons” bad…

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Not who I was expecting to derail my lineups. Middleton 6 for 27 shooting did not help

• Skee

@866 said...

Whoa. Kawhi super-dud. Very surprised. Nightmare.. have just about every DET player except for this stupid Joseph.. of anyone should lose minutes on this young team it should be him. Smith yeah, and Lee should play over Joseph.

Yep, Joseph was not even on my radar.. I have a bunch of other combos and all for naught, basically should not have even entered. Maybe I can come away with half the entry fees, if I am lucky.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Is Barnes wearing cement tennis shoes tonight? Jeez

• ctduke24

Thanks to Yukerboy!! I won a 2 team parlay with Lakers and the Bulls. I was on the fence with the Lake show but after reading your writeup I took them with the Bulls and won

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Middleton just sucks, look for a trade next year.

Yeah thought with the guys out and vs SAC could rack up some pts.. everything got spread out, only Stewart and Okafor made 6x++. And Joseph lol. Smith struggled. Not enough minutes. Lee never even got in today. Hayes underwhelmed. Thought Diallo or Jackson could have a big game.

Rondo-Mania wow.. I am a day late for sure. Had none, and didn’t even play the Late tonight. Had him last game and hardly played. Statement game for Clipper they wanted this one.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Late slate came thru.

24th on dk
    7th on fd

No rondo, I’ll be playing that troll tomorrow night for sure.

• RipCityRings

Managed to easily cash in the late with a big fat 0 from Cousins. Knew I should’ve just dropped down to Okafor, but one of these days Boogie is going to wreck a slate. Unfortunate that Rondo ended up stealing CoJo’s thunder.

• gapTTJG

If there’s isn’t any stat correction I took 1st on the $20 entry on super draft and 2nd on the $10 entry

• tmarohl

I’m guessing that Draysuck must be on the schedule for tomorrow.

• Petergunz82

It’s weird, the Raptors/Cavs is not on tomorrow’s DK main slate.

Nvm, it’s Saturday. DK Live has it down for tomorrow.

• brannigan73

Middleton was amazingly bad. I was watching that game on league pass. Dont play Middleton and Holiday against good teams on the road when there salaries are elevated and Giannis is out. They are very good not great players and when good teams can focus on them sans Giannis its not going to be as great as it sounds on paper. He killed me Middleton. I was smart enough to pass on Holiday but small forward was not a great postion tonight. I didn’t want to pay more for Butler or Leonard and Kenrich Williams was an easy choise for one one sf. I mean 6 for 27 holy crap lol. If he would have have went 11 or 12 for 27 which is still terrible I could have had a pretty good night the margin of error is so slim another 10-12 FP from Middleton and I would have made money. I’ve played Middleton 4 or 5 times this year dont think I cashed one of the nights. He is one of those guys that pops off for 50+ FP one out of four games and the other games are all in the 30’s FP wise.

• jayzee666

Sucked the life out of another NBA slate for about the millionth time!!!! My crown will never pass.

Closing in on some DK crowns and waiting for Yukers picks. Seems he is Reaper Proof!! Reaper for some reason ignores traditional sport betting.

• Wsdm61987

@866 said...

Cory Joseph was a decent bench player for Sac and was vengeful for the trade he wasn’t expectin’. Add in that Dwayne Casey is a players coach and there you go, COJO revenge game.

• Wsdm61987

@RipCityRings said...

I knew the Kings were bad, but not “getting blown out by the G-League Pistons” bad…

If the Kings are down at the end of the third Q, they don’t play with any urgency until the 4th. Which by then it’s too little too late. If they’re up in the third quarter, they cruise and are super lax. The team lacks heart and CoJo had that whenever he stepped on the court. He’s not super athletic or a guy that’s gonna kill you with all times stats off the bench, but he’s smart and takes what he’s given. He knew the Kings team and how they operate and he took full advantage of their lack of effort.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).