7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) — T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2 ) — T: 212
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) — T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) — T: 231

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Will Kawhi/Butler be a popular combo on FD? Gonna go Ben Mac over Svi and pay down for Pat Bev. Wish it was a 4 game slate.

Why would you play Ben Mac off the bench in a tough matchup against the Heat?

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1m
    Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has signed a 10-day contract with Portland, source tells ESPN.

• chronoxiong

NBA been so awful that I was forced to play PGA this week. Dont like being trolled. Dont like being lied to about a player being on a minutes restriction but ends up playing 34 minutes and ends up with 59.1 FDP.

• Njsum1

@wolverinezack said...

Grant already out too.

Gonna have to take a shot on Bey, maybe JJ too

• Njsum1

@chronoxiong said...

NBA been so awful that I was forced to play PGA this week. Dont like being trolled. Dont like being lied to about a player being on a minutes restriction but ends up playing 34 minutes and ends up with 59.1 FDP.

Yeah but that’s not new to this season. Every season coaches fib about minutes restrictions.

Also how tight the game is matters as well.

• Pierce85

jrue tears up the Mavs like J.wall yesterday?

• Wooden_Bones

@chronoxiong said...

Haha, I feel ya. I love the NBA, but dfs this year has been rough. It’s been a year of checking in after lock to find a player sit/play/get hurt/go over min restrictions… more so than normal. Personally, I’m happy to see MLB dfs back.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    13m
    Chronoxiong still takes coaches word on minute limits

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    13m

Lmao

• mbunner23

Pascal Sieuckum gonna underwhelm again huh…

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    13m

“Don’t play John Wall they said. “he is on a minutes limit and won’t hit value,’ they said.

• Wooden_Bones

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    13m

Bravo

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

I am completely fading Killian Hayes. I don’t trust rotation minutes for the Pistons and he majorly underwhelmed other than his one outlier game the other day. Pobably won’t end well.

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

Pascal Sieuckum gonna underwhelm again huh…

There’s enough going on with today’s slate that I’m avoiding him. He’s my number one player that I can’t get right. He’s looks like a great play tonight, but I have ptsd from all the games I’ve played him in a good spot and he fell flat.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I just have a sneakin suspicion were gonna get some pho news at 930ish 😁

• SkateFiend

I’m playing NBA on DK for the iron man crowns. At FD I’m down to playing nickel games. The sport is unsuitable for fantasy purposes.

Winning season long and best ball leagues essentially comes down to who has the most healthy players. My roto teams resemble a MASH unit. And the Thunder is resting Al Horford for the whole season in a bid to tank.

Remember, you may spend as much as 7,800 on a player at DK when his team has no incentive to win. They may just scratch him late or the player just sort of goes through the motion. I can stack the frontline of the Ducks (one of the crappiest NHL teams) and can reasonably expect them to skate 8-10 minutes on ice and make an effort to win.

• Brendan239

Hartenstein good pivot off of Stewart?

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Hartenstein good pivot off of Stewart?

They are both chalk

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    13m
    Status note: Dewayne Dedmon available to make Heat debut Thursday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Status note: Abdel Nader (knee) ruled out Thursday.

• Brendan239

Boogie for $4,100?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Was Wall really supposed to be on a minutes limit yesterday? I don’t remember ever seeing that.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Was Wall really supposed to be on a minutes limit yesterday? I don’t remember ever seeing that.

I think Chrono made it up.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Lineup note: John Wall (knee) will have a minutes limit Wednesday.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: John Wall (knee) will have a minutes limit Wednesday.

Everyone has a minutes limit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).