7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) — T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Oklahoma City ( 2 ) — T: 212
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) — T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) — T: 231

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

Him or taking a guess at Watanabe or Stanley Johnson.

Remember when he was actually decent and put up a few 40 spots 3-5 years ago? Guy is terrible already lol

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

Look at Wasley Matthews game logs and usage.
    Then tell yourself, “Matthews is not a sub 30% shooter from the floor or from 3.”
    Then tell yourself “He’s getting 24 minutes easy.”

Can’t do it. If he hits 20 points it is incredible.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Heat will start Oladipo, Butler, Robinson, Ariza, Adebayo on Thursday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Raptors will start Flynn, Trent Jr., Anunoby, Siakam, Boucher on Thursday.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jdtrey said...

Remember when he was actually decent and put up a few 40 spots 3-5 years ago? Guy is terrible already lol

Stanley Johnson won me 100K a couple years ago with one of those random 40 burgers. I think he started overthinking things and he also never developed a somewhat reliable jumper. His defensive skills were always solid, but not so great that you could overlook everything else.

• telestraightshooter

@Brendan239 said...

Heavy Port/Utah, Hield could be a good play, pivoted from Boogie to Baynes. GL

3 kings hit +45 dK last matchup

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

You guys convinced me I needed to change. Going from Mitchell to Garland (who i think is underrated tonight) and upgrading C Johnson to Portis.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Lakers will start Schroder, Caldwell-Pope, Matthews, Morris, Drummond on Thursday.

• mbunner23

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Lakers will start Schroder, Caldwell-Pope, Matthews, Morris, Drummond on Thursday.

Wow. Ugly

• jdtrey

@mbunner23 said...

Wow. Ugly

Lmao basically a starting 5 of other team discards

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Wow. Ugly

Kief going to shoot every time down the floor.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Stanley Johnson won me 100K a couple years ago with one of those random 40 burgers. I think he started overthinking things and he also never developed a somewhat reliable jumper. His defensive skills were always solid, but not so great that you could overlook everything else.

I remember when New Orleans got him for trading Mirotic to the Bucks and I thought to myself he’s a former top 10 draft pick and Mirotic isn’t bad, so he’s worth something.

This is also why I suck at DFS anymore.

• RipCityRings

Love that DK has Yuta listed as a PF while FD says SG. Such a headache building for both sites.

• BerkeleyBoss

I might just go 100% Drummond again. That starting lineup has got to be good for him.

• Brendan239

Joseph/Killian prob winning PG combo on FD w Hield 50 burger.

• RipCityRings

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I might just go 100% Drummond again. That starting lineup has got to be good for him.

He’s so cheap on FD, yet BroLo at 5.6K could also smash vs Dallas if Giannis sits.

• mbunner23

The Plumlee situation is the key to the slate. Won’t know until late if Stewart starts.

• jdtrey

@RipCityRings said...

Love that DK has Yuta listed as a PF while FD says SG. Such a headache building for both sites.

Same exact scenario with DDR earlier in the year for a few weeks .. like really guys?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

This is one of the reasons I hate Vogel.
    Bjelica is the back up center.
    Trevor Ariza is playing the four.
    You have three centers who are your three best active players.
    Harrell and Drummond may not mesh together, but Gasol can play with either of them.
    There is no way Gasol should have zero minutes today, yet, he will.

• RipCityRings

I think I’ll just roll out Drummond on FD and Cousins on DK. 3K flat is just too damn cheap for a nearly 2 FPPM guy who could very easily murder Saric in the paint.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Wow. Ugly

All-Stars

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Kief going to shoot every time down the floor.

Is that Drummond’s nickname?

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

going to be a lot of rebounds available.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Drummond doesn’t shoot. He sort of just lobs ugly hooks and dunks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).