New York (15-62) Indiana (34-43) IND -12 192.0 7:30 PM
    Milwaukee (38-39) Cleveland (50-27) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Memphis (52-25) New Orleans (41-35) MEM -6 186.0 8:00 PM
    San Antonio (51-26) Houston (53-24) SA -5 208.5 8:30 PM
    Denver (28-49) L.A. Lakers (20-56) DEN -10 208.5 9:00 PM
    Utah (35-42) Sacramento (26-50) TBD TBD 9:00 PM
    Dallas (46-31) Phoenix (39-38) TBD TBD 9:30 PM
    Portland (50-26) Minnesota (16-60) POR -16.5 203.0 10:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• CantCatchABreak99

Wonder how many people will jump on the Casspi/Biyombo bandwagon today. And, whether that wagon will continue to roll.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

Wonder how many people will jump on the Casspi/Biyombo bandwagon today. And, whether that wagon will continue to roll.

will depend on whether Cousins/Jefferson play.

Sacramento is up against Utah, so I’m certainly not going nearly as heavy on Casspi today but will probably still find some room for him.

• Danista

Hello
    Maybe stupid question i am new guy who playing recently what is the numbers behind a team ?
    thank you

• bcoggins429

@Danista said...

Hello
    Maybe stupid question i am new guy who playing recently what is the numbers behind a team ?
    thank you

The point spread and total number of points expected to be scored according to Vegas.

• CantCatchABreak99

@thehazyone said...

will depend on whether Cousins/Jefferson play.

I don’t think Cousins is going to play since it’s an away game. I know Karl said he wanted to play Cousins in the remaining home games, but apparently Cousins has an ankle injury that kept him from playing last night.

• dominicanpapi

Punt plays are Muscala and Joseph for me, especially if Parker is out. McCollum if Batum is out. I read First Look and I really don’t agree that guys like Lillard are a bad play tonight. From what I’ve read, he’s not going to be rested until maybe the final game so a Lillard/LaVine stack would be a good way to go IMO.

Also noticed Henderson is now listed as a shooting guard on FD.

• TheMONEYistheMotive

wondering if Paul George gets a minutes increase tonight . 15 mins last game . Pacers fighting for playoffs

• CantCatchABreak99

@dominicanpapi said...

Punt plays are Muscala and Joseph for me, especially if Parker is out.

The only issue I have with Muscala as a punt is that Mike Scott is returning and getting more and more minutes. The Hawks blew the Nets out on April 4 and Muscala only saw 19 minutes. It’s been a crapshoot guessing who plays what minutes when it comes to the Hawks. They are motivated to keep the Nets out of the playoffs, but I’m not certain they are willing to risk another injury and play any one person extended minutes. — Just my two cents.

• bcoggins429

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

The only issue I have with Muscala as a punt is that Mike Scott is returning and getting more and more minutes. The Hawks blew the Nets out on April 4 and Muscala only saw 19 minutes. It’s been a crapshoot guessing who plays what minutes when it comes to the Hawks. They are motivated to keep the Nets out of the playoffs, but I’m not certain they are willing to risk another injury and play any one person extended minutes. — Just my two cents.

The Hawks also played their full compliment of starters 20+ so that cut into Muscala’s playing time more than Scott. I’m still on the fence with him though. There’s a lot of value tonight. Trying to figure out how to be contrarian without being stupid.

• Danista

Any chance O. Casspi make monster night again ?

• bmann

Hawks-Nets will be a lot closer tonight, since it’s in Brooklyn. So Muscala’s minutes should be fine for a punt salary.

• bcoggins429

Muscala looking better and better. Sefalosha and Antic arrested last night. Doubt they play. Milsap out. Should be a 30 minute night

• dominicanpapi

@Danista said...

Any chance O. Casspi make monster night again ?

Not against Utah.

• rsquier

Hoping for a wall/beal/gortat repeat performance against sixers.

• bmann

I saw a Cleveland-Milwaukee line of 11.5 last night. It’s 7.5 @ 5Dimes right now. This suggests Lebron is resting…

• seanyd09

think ryan anderson will see close to 30mins again tonight? fighting for 8th seed. also, who else is on the mayo train?

• mjohnsonftw

@TheMONEYistheMotive said...

wondering if Paul George gets a minutes increase tonight . 15 mins last game . Pacers fighting for playoffs

They said he’s gonna play about 15 per game for the rest of the season

• eworth1986

Ty is the PG for me today

• rambotex

@eworth1986 said...

Ty is the PG for me today

Tyreke or Ty Lawson?

• dunny06

I going with a spurs stack. Harden will be highly owned tonight but will probably have the claw on him….Thoughts?

• zachlowry

I’m going all “G“s in my LU today. GHill, Giannis, Gasol, Gordon, P.George

• dominicanpapi

@dunny06 said...

I going with a spurs stack. Harden will be highly owned tonight but will probably have the claw on him….Thoughts?

I think Leonard’s gonna be on Harden. I didn’t watch last night’s game but did he guard Russ? Harden might not be a good play tonight.

Rose playing complicates things, even if its 20 minutes the Bulls are basically at full strength…might be good to fade all Bulls players?

• OUBrent1

If LBJ sits I am going all in on Kyrie and JR Smith. Obviously Bismack and Wright are going to be great plays at C, may consider paying down there, hoping a lot of people will be on Gobert and Drummond.

• eworth1986

Lawson.. Sorry..

No Jameer and going against the Lin with his price point at 6600 on DK …. yes please

• eworth1986

@OUBrent1 said...

If LBJ sits I am going all in on Kyrie and JR Smith. Obviously Bismack and Wright are going to be great plays at C, may consider paying down there, hoping a lot of people will be on Gobert and Drummond.

i like Horford a lot as well… playing both him and Bismack on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).