New York (15-62) Indiana (34-43) IND -12 192.0 7:30 PM
    Milwaukee (38-39) Cleveland (50-27) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Memphis (52-25) New Orleans (41-35) MEM -6 186.0 8:00 PM
    San Antonio (51-26) Houston (53-24) SA -5 208.5 8:30 PM
    Denver (28-49) L.A. Lakers (20-56) DEN -10 208.5 9:00 PM
    Utah (35-42) Sacramento (26-50) TBD TBD 9:00 PM
    Dallas (46-31) Phoenix (39-38) TBD TBD 9:30 PM
    Portland (50-26) Minnesota (16-60) POR -16.5 203.0 10:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• infantryboys

As a huge Spurs fan, I can honestly tell you, on a big slate like tonight, there’s absolutely no reason to target any Spurs players other than Klaw.

If Nene sits, Gooden will be a great, lower owned, punt alternative to Muscala. Like Sessions vs 76ers, too.

Hood will get his minutes, Jazz want to develop their #1 pick. Don’t be scared of the blowout potential with him.

• dunny06

San Antonio and Houston for home court

• dunny06

Harden averaging like 35 FDP vs SAS….I am avoiding tonight

• dollaz916

henderson is now a SG

• crazylox2001

right now i have a Lu i like.. i wont post the whole thing but if i downgrade from brow to lma where do i use the extra money

• eworth1986

Parsons out per rotoworld

• bmann

Even though it’s supposed to be a close game and has important implications? And w/CJ @ min-salary? Tony Parker also leaves out a decent chunk of offense that has to be filled. I think I’ll fade your advice haha

• bcoggins429

Just my opinion, but if you have a lu you like with AD in it, don’t downgrade. Last matchup vs MEM he put up 44 FDP. Aldridge put up 30 last time against MIN while playing @40 mins in a game with over 235 pts scored.

• bmann

Tony Parker upgraded to questionable.

• rush1228

Sessions always fails when he starts just saying.He never goes over value but maybe he will go for 40 but just beware.

• mindp0wer

@bmann said...

Even though it’s supposed to be a close game and has important implications? And w/CJ @ min-salary? Tony Parker also leaves out a decent chunk of offense that has to be filled. I think I’ll fade your advice haha

If Corey Joseph is the best you can do at pg tonight then gl.

• blakevoiles

Will be an interesting slate of games with the amount of punt options.

• mindp0wer

Wilson Chandler or hood tonight?

• Capone1233

With Sessions and McCollum you can have a hell of a nice lineup…..on paper.

• smutpeddlers

Just downgraded Brolo to Gortat and upgraded Turner to DeRozan to now have Harden and DeRozan. Still have Pat Pat

• smutpeddlers

@rush1228 said...

Sessions always fails when he starts just saying.He never goes over value but maybe he will go for 40 but just beware.

He doesn’t need to go for a 40 but that would be great. 25+ is all that is needed.

• bmann

@mindp0wer said...

If Corey Joseph is the best you can do at pg tonight then gl.

Lmao where did I say he was the best PG option? I was responding to the post that said to fade all Spurs except Kawhi. I’m looking at him as a guy to fill the last spot if I like the rest of my lineup. His fppm is good and if I recall correctly he’s done pretty well starting this year.

• nita0311

@dollaz916 said...

henderson is now a SG

when i saw he wasn’t a SF anymore i was like daaammnnn but like i can’t use him at SG for GPP’s the SF was the best GPP option for me with him and MKC out ..but i guess cause M. Williams has been doing so well, they needed to adjust him to that position.

• Joeltimb

Psycho T time? Coming off 32.6FDP night. TOR injured frontcourt, playing at CHA, near his old college grounds. 3.5K on FD tonight. Punt?

• nita0311

@bmann said...

Lmao where did I say he was the best PG option? I was responding to the post that said to fade all Spurs except Kawhi. I’m looking at him as a guy to fill the last spot if I like the rest of my lineup. His fppm is good and if I recall correctly he’s done pretty well starting this year.

He hasn’t done well in months… and you’re really taking some high prices postions if you go that low on PG tonite…good luck ..if its for cash games understood…but you won’t see anything GPP wise with him in it!

• jim1212

Seems like there is some divide on the spurs tonight. I put 4 spurs in a lu (manu,duncan,kawhi,baynes). I may be putting too many eggs in a basket but they are on too much of a roll to me. Also, manu/baynes are cheap so it helps other areas.

• nita0311

@rush1228 said...

He is also play Smith and the 76’s he may just have a decent game ;-)

• nita0311

Thats too many take out manu and baynes…thats just my opinion…you mine as well add Tjones to your roster just to make it look fantasy worthy…but if its for a cash game or 50/50 maybe you got a change…but GPP, you gonna have to do better then that! i played the Mon-Tues turnament i know and did great… 38th place.. but dont use all four of them for a GPP you’re asking to crash

• bmann

@nita0311 said...

He hasn’t done well in months… and you’re really taking some high prices postions if you go that low on PG tonite…good luck ..if its for cash games understood…but you won’t see anything GPP wise with him in it!

Even if you have Joseph, you can still have two other PG’s. And he’d see (conservatively) 30 mins tonight, which multiplying by his fppm gives you nearly 8x on DK. Again though I’m not targeting him unless I like the rest of my lineup and he is the last spot. He’s also fwiw a much better option than Sessions.

• nita0311

@crazylox2001 said...

right now i have a Lu i like.. i wont post the whole thing but if i downgrade from brow to lma where do i use the extra money

Harden, yes he is playing SA but he should have a great game against them! or put it on a better center…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler