New York (15-62) Indiana (34-43) IND -12 192.0 7:30 PM
    Milwaukee (38-39) Cleveland (50-27) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Memphis (52-25) New Orleans (41-35) MEM -6 186.0 8:00 PM
    San Antonio (51-26) Houston (53-24) SA -5 208.5 8:30 PM
    Denver (28-49) L.A. Lakers (20-56) DEN -10 208.5 9:00 PM
    Utah (35-42) Sacramento (26-50) TBD TBD 9:00 PM
    Dallas (46-31) Phoenix (39-38) TBD TBD 9:30 PM
    Portland (50-26) Minnesota (16-60) POR -16.5 203.0 10:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bmann

Vuc or Kawhi. Kemba has upside but hasn’t been showing it enough lately.

• mindp0wer

I will be using lavine, hill, Clarkson, and lawson at pg tonight

• WuChef1986

@mindp0wer said...

I will be using lavine, hill, Clarkson, and lawson at pg tonight

TY is gonna eat

• mindp0wer

@WuChef1986 said...

TY is gonna eat

I agree vs lakers d and no nelson for backup could play close to 40min. At 6800 he got 50+ upside.

• TakeTheOver

@smutpeddlers said...

They are much nicer over in baseball lol I’ll see you all later ;)

Well played sir.

• rambotex

@blakevoiles said...

If Gay doesn’t play, I’m avoiding Hood. Game will be a blowout.

What about Gobert? he should feast even if only 20 minutes

• txdave41

Thoughts on MCW tonight? He seems to be off everyone’s radar, but the matchup looks good to me! I’m torn between him or Ish.

I got way too much Deron and Derozan. lol I’m being very careful to not play the same guy in more than two lineups no matter how good they look. I got burned last night by having Kanter in 4 lineups!

• mindp0wer

I like mcw tonight but there are a ton of good pg options tonight..

• billygage

@zpa1989 said...

Mo Williams you like? Or mcw.

Probably Deron Williams. Even with the rough game last time vs Hawks

• infantryboys

@DaddyDukes said...

Can someone please help, thanks.

Kahwi Leonard-Kemba Walker-Nikola Vucevic

Klaw is one of my favorite plays today. He’s been on a tear recently and the only reason his fpts haven’t been through the roof is his minutes have been capped by blowouts. I think this one stays close.

• smutpeddlers

@DaddyDukes said...

Kahwi Leonard-Kemba Walker-Nikola Vucevic

I think the blow out potential is not there in this game. I switched out Harden for Kawhi to open up done more space. I think Kawhi is on fire lately and will play heavy mins. I love his upside tonight. I went cheaper in Center there is tons of value and as far as Kemba I was on the fence with him but went with Payton instead.

• tonytone1908

No update on the Morris twins? If they don’t play that opens up some huge minutes. TJ Warren?

• eronau

Anthony davis or Lamarcus Aldridge I tried fitting both into lineup its not working out though

• eronau

the lineup optimizer for rotowire doesn’t have lamarcus Aldridge in it wtf ughh

• IronMonkey415

Just had a vision of Mike Dunleavy slicing and dicing the Orlando Magic defense all night long.

That is enough for me to pick him in one lineup.

• eronau

thoughts on Brandon Wright with morris twin situation

• chrisevans10

2v2 – Kawhi/McLemore or Bledsoe/Hood or Derozan/Casspi Which combo do you take?

• RamblinMan88

Something to consider, if T-Parker is out, CJ would be going up against a past his prime Jason Terry, has a per 32 on the same level as Danny Green, Kevin Love, Justin Hamilton, Trevor Ariza etc…the past 10 games, and is playing at home (in basically a playoff game), and is ultra cheap.

• rebkell

@rambotex said...

What about Gobert? he should feast even if only 20 minutes

Oh, I want to see Rudy and Sim Bhullar on the court at the same time.

• TheMONEYistheMotive

Monroe getting normal minutes tonight : ?!

• Unity520

Henderson or L.Williams. Im leaning towards Henderson

• TheMONEYistheMotive

Casspi or Rodney hood ?

• chronoxiong

Building my lineups around Kawhi. I hope for a competitive game against the Rockets. I’m not sure if I want to roster Sessions . He did NOTHING when he was starting for the Kings. I know the Wizards are a different team so there is a chance he might actually do something tonight. Speaking of the Kings, I wonder if I should just fade that game. I see blowout potential with both Cousins and Gay out. I don’t see how they can even crack 80 points. They might be lucky to crack 70 points. Casspi is so volatile as he seems to be very reliant on scoring and not much peripheral stats.

• Unity520

I like Casspi tonight

• jacobt11

Any word about k martin??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).