New York (15-62) Indiana (34-43) IND -12 192.0 7:30 PM
    Milwaukee (38-39) Cleveland (50-27) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Memphis (52-25) New Orleans (41-35) MEM -6 186.0 8:00 PM
    San Antonio (51-26) Houston (53-24) SA -5 208.5 8:30 PM
    Denver (28-49) L.A. Lakers (20-56) DEN -10 208.5 9:00 PM
    Utah (35-42) Sacramento (26-50) TBD TBD 9:00 PM
    Dallas (46-31) Phoenix (39-38) TBD TBD 9:30 PM
    Portland (50-26) Minnesota (16-60) POR -16.5 203.0 10:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheMONEYistheMotive

beal always seems to disappoint me (injury prone ) rolling with him and gortat .

• CantCatchABreak99

SOMEBODY has to do something for the Kings tonite, correct? To me it’s either Casspi or McCallum.

• TakeTheOver

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

SOMEBODY has to do something for the Kings tonite, correct? To me it’s either Casspi or McCallum.

Bennie Mac will chuck up a lot of shots…..

• CantCatchABreak99

DK reporting Gooden starting for Nene.

• rebkell

@TakeTheOver said...

Bennie Mac will chuck up a lot of shots…..

I keep hoping for McLemore to come through, and he keeps disappointing me, I’m sure when I jump off the train he’ll explode.

• rambotex

@rebkell said...

I keep hoping for McLemore to come through, and he keeps disappointing me, I’m sure when I jump off the train he’ll explode.

he dry F’k me last night plus he’s @ utah

• BuckChowder

i think its a good night to go with 4 of these punts (Sessions, Gooden, Joseph, Muscala, Patterson, Biyumbo, anyone on Kings) and then 4 high priced guys. should be good for 200 from the studs and 100 from the punts at minimum…. probably will be a high scoring night

• Voltzwagon

@BuckChowder said...

i think its a good night to go with 4 of these punts (Sessions, Gooden, Joseph, Muscala, Patterson, Biyumbo, anyone on Kings) and then 4 high priced guys. should be good for 200 from the studs and 100 from the punts at minimum…. probably will be a high scoring night

Punts are good BUT the studs aren’t really there tonight. Harden, Davis in tough matchups. Cousins, Wall out. Aldridge likely blowout.

Don’t see a guaranteed 50+ anywhere

• HeroFnStatus

Who would you guys take btwn Jr. Smith and Lavine? I know smith had 38 a wk ago.

• WuChef1986

still going with Drumm .. Monroe on a min restriction

• Syko

My issue tonight is Gortat, BroLo, and Muscala are all sicc picks at Center.

• MeloBalls

irving or payton?

• sneaksox

Hood or Casspi is a really tough choice tonight…I usually just roll out one LU into multiple tournaments but I’m thinking of doubling up with this position switched tonight because both seem like great plays. Anyone heavy on one or the other?

• rsquier

I’ve been reading all these posts about punting this guy or that guy. I have two LU’s in which MWilliams is the lowest salary in one and Bargnani is the lowest in the other. Kawhi is the highest salary in each.

Should I be worried that I’m being too conservative?

• CantCatchABreak99

@rambotex said...

he dry F’k me last night plus he’s @ utah

Yeah, well, I think I was first in line for the dry hump

• Ringthebell26

Anyone know if K Martin playing

• ryanjt90

Does anybody know if there will be an happy hour. If so, when?

• Tyler245

is sessions safe for 20pts?

• Tyler245

lol long shot but just asking

• MeloBalls

lillard, lawson, muscala?

or

Irving, Lawson, bargnani

• Bschwarze325

@MeloBalls said...

or

Irving, Lawson, bargnani

• Mrm2010

Wall is out?

• sneaksox

@MeloBalls said...

or

Irving, Lawson, bargnani

Probably the first three. Really don’t think Bargs is going to repeat his last performance, plus he has a torn ligament in his thumb.

I’m a little worried about Lillard and Lawson’s consistency but that’s what makes them good GPP pivots. I have both PGs in a LU tonight for that reason. They could definitely both go for 50…or 20.

• zpa1989

notorius is saying in the grind down avoid the whole min portland game, blow out city. anyone not buying that?

anyone think the nets keep it close this time against the hawks? blowout last time around, although millsap did play in that one

• Bschwarze325

Ryan Kelly or Drew Gooden?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).