• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Memphis ( 11 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Portland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bighop04

Is lance a must on dk cuz I still don’t want to. He hasn’t been getting the minutes and I’m not sure the blowout even gets him minutes

• migarvin99

Such fucking bullshit. These NBA panzies need rest. More than half my lineups done because of Rondo. Literally threw $18 on fire with no warning…

Maybe the NY Attorney General is right….with the fanduel lock and lack of news this is illegal, with the NBA being complicit. How is this a legitimate business? I feel like my money was stolen tonight…how can you not feel this way having Rondo in more than half your lineups when he sat out his last game due to rest? He has to rest again? BS…he gets his game check, the Kings make money off fans, but we lose….

• kobe23

is gentry serious? puts frazier in with 40 secs left and straight away picks up a foul

• Ree4erMadness

I’ve stayed away from the Kings vets for a couple weeks now. Team has inner turmoil going on, dudes don’t care anymore, nothing to play for. Red flags all over the place plus Rondo been playing hurt as it is. I wasn’t taking any chances. Only Kings players i mess with are collison, curry, and wcs, koufos if he starts

• tom12345

is cousins out?

• whothis

@Proper said...

Your’re welcome about Tony Allen :-)

Dang, should logged on earlier

• Bellyball

@kobe23 said...

does tim frazier usually sit the entire 1st?

He did last night

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Have most every one on no except ennis

• rebkell

@kobe23 said...

does tim frazier usually sit the entire 1st?

I think he came in at about the 2:30 mark last game, didn’t understand that and he’s even later tonight… Not sure what or why Frazier is getting less time, I took Frazier tonight, he runs the show pretty good, I don’t know wtf

• kobe23

@Bellyball said...

He did last night

great…that means he wont be getting 30 mins….i hate gentry

• Bellyball

@kobe23 said...

great…that means he wont be getting 30 mins….i hate gentry

Worst coach in the NBA IMO

• kobe23

@rebkell said...

I think he came in at about the 2:30 mark last game, didn’t understand that and he’s even later tonight… Not sure what or why Frazier is getting less time, I took Frazier tonight, he runs the show pretty good, I don’t know wtf

its so weird, he plays douglas who is 30 years old the almost the entire 1st

• TeHDruiD

Rondo out. I’m not sure why I continue to play on FanDuel this late in the season smh

• kobe23

this reminds me of the time earlier on in the season when he sat jrue for long stretches with tyreke out injured.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Just a $10 50/50 and the same entry in the Sharpshooter for me tonight, gentlemen. Nothing more.

I’m looking forward to the race tonight (God, I never imagined I’d utter those words in my life).

• Bellest

@Anton83 said...

Tucker 3x value first quarter

And he hasn’t sunk a shot yet, love it!

• gillio

Don’t worry about Frazier. He gets points quick. He’ll still see his 30 minutes

• Anton83

@gillio said...

Don’t worry about Frazier. He gets points quick. He’ll still see his 30 minutes

No joke already 10 ftps

• Anton83

Millsap 12 ftps 3 mins into the game

• kobe23

frazier has more fps than douglas in half the playing time

• Bellyball

All Frazier and Babbitt do is ball but Gentry is such a dumbass.

• kobe23

millsap is the type of player who can stuff the stat sheet when he cares

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah now he’s not going to play AA either. WTF

• bighop04

Guess I have to play Lance over Harkless, I’m not really thrilled about it

• Beevsbee

Ronnie Price dumb ass play of the day….so far

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler