• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    5:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    6:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Memphis ( -7 ) —- T: 196
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• callmetouch

Silly Willy in for 40 atleast?

• TeamTarek

PLS hawks make it a game

• terrypercs

boban or harell for DK cash?

• TeamTarek

@terrypercs said...

boban or harell for DK cash?

boban bro 100%

• terrypercs

@TeamTarek said...

boban bro 100%

thanks bro, will do

• TeamTarek

@terrypercs said...

thanks bro, will do

bro thank me after u won ur hu :)

• Whitebob

Leaving 1,100 on the table too much? On DK I like my LU a lot

• deerosa

@TeamTarek said...

he wont play … cant imagine cavs takin the risk

:(

• MrPerfekt7

Hate I didn’t play enough Frye in my LUs, hate that I was selfish that I only played Lebron in 3 LUs and the big 3 only in 1. SMDH didn’t think they would be blowing ATL out this bad in the early slate.
    Hope the OKC/DEN live up to the money line

• tmarohl

Anybody not play Westbrook and Boban on FD?

• TeamTarek

lol james comin back in already

• fildo22

@tmarohl said...

Anybody not play Westbrook and Boban on FD?

Nope. Guaranteed triple double barring injury, didn’t even look at Westbrook’s price.

• draggin49

Those doin late slate on dk, wtf are you doin at SF???? I’m doin a few gpp lineups and the options suck so maybe punt?spend elsewhere?

• KindGuy

4 more chances for me to win an NBA GPP in the regular season. You guys think I can do it or na?

• queensfinest

jon leuer or henry elleson?

• draggin49

Shit they moved boban the barbarian to 4900 on dk hmmmm

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

4 more chances for me to win an NBA GPP in the regular season. You guys think I can do it or na?

Depends. Are you talking a small field GPP or the massive slates?

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

Depends. Are you talking a small field GPP or the massive slates?

I’m talking tonight’s 4 point play.

• Way2fast23

Neither…i will never trust Det players..except Big Boban of course

• MrPerfekt7

@draggin49 said...

Those doin late slate on dk, wtf are you doin at SF???? I’m doin a few gpp lineups and the options suck so maybe punt?spend elsewhere?

Wiggins, Larry nance has been on a tear, maybe Troy Williams with the Rockets, Dudley maybe, James Ennis should get some run cause i think Memphis will go up big.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

I’m talking tonight’s 4 point play.

I hope you do. I have never taken a big one down, but have taken 2nd and 3rd a couple times. I have won a couple smaller field ones.

• Way2fast23

I’d rather watch Boban get 5 points in my lineup than watch him get 35 points not in my lineup

• draggin49

@7klub06 said...

Wiggins, Larry nance has been on a tear, maybe Troy Williams with the Rockets, Dudley maybe, James Ennis should get some run cause i think Memphis will go up big.

I just think it’ll be towns/Rubio that do the most damage vs lakers so that’s why I passed on Wiggins. I will likely go with one of the cheap guys you mentioned.

• KindGuy

@draggin49 said...

I don’t want to quibble with semantics but do you mean the main slate? DK has designated the 6:00 pm at the main slate, not the late.

It just confuses me sometimes when people don’t use the correct terminology.

• bjacksonibew

Kat/ harden / wiggins thoughts on them?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).