7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mattyice522

@zigger77 said...

Clips season is over though, I could easily see him getting 30 minutes and the younger guys picking up more minutes. Anything is possible, FUCKIN mavs game motley 15 minutes yesterday while harrison barnes got 43 fuckin minutes.

this

• ushook

@zigger77 said...

Clips season is over though, I could easily see him getting 30 minutes and the younger guys picking up more minutes. Anything is possible, FUCKIN mavs game motley 15 minutes yesterday while harrison barnes got 43 fuckin minutes.

Lol yea that motley shit drove everyone crazy

• zigger77

@mattyice522 said...

this

I was honestly so confused. Some teams truly make my head hurt.

• thetitanlb

#FreeBoban

• hobbes2d

@ushook said...

A few weeks ago I played this dude Wormey who was on a 10 Day for Dallas and had actually been playing in the rotation for a few games. Then they sat Barnes and like 2 other guys and I played Wormey and he DNP’d while Jones and Motley got 20-25 mins after having not played in weeks. Also McDermott played like 42 minutes. I was beyond pissed. Good luck figuring out some of these tankathon teams.

• MrPerfekt7

And Memphis with all there out folks. Will have shares of Rabb and Broooks

• zigger77

So CJ williams has signed a 3 year deal with the clips, 2 non guaranteed so at the moment they intend to keep him for next year, and tyrone williams on the other hand cant reach an agreement with the clips on a deal.

• P0key

Frank Nikki vs LBJ rd 2

• ASitar

Your pretty much picking from a pool of players with about twice as many options as the “regular season”. You pretty much have to know which scrub will get 30+ minutes and only the coaches know that answer. Not to mention what starters will play in a game that means something that could be done early 4th quarter.

GL tonight. Cuz that’s what you’ll need a lot of. Luck.

• zigger77

@ASitar said...

Your pretty much picking from a pool of players with about twice as many options as the “regular season”. You pretty much have to know which scrub will get 30+ minutes and only the coaches know that answer. Not to mention what starters will play in a game that means something that could be done early 4th quarter.

GL tonight. Cuz that’s what you’ll need a lot of. Luck.

Its not as hard as youd think. Tons of options today, you can avoid the vets in games that dont matter. So cle, OKC, Mia, Min, Mil, SA, Por, Den, No are all playing for seeding or playoff lives. Plus the young dudes on teams who are resting/already out.

• GGee87

I’m going to be very selective with my choices today. I will more than likely avoid the big guns from the teams with nothing to play for. I do like M.Brooks a good bit. Also like Nurkic trying to spoil his old teams chances at a playoff spot. Jokic is obvious. Taking a flyer on Butler. Mid range PGs and depending on ABCs status probably Bledsoe/Middleton. Also like Dotson and Birch to do work again.

• ushook

@zigger77 said...

Its not as hard as youd think. Tons of options today, you can avoid the vets in games that dont matter. So cle, OKC, Mia, Min, Mil, SA, Por, Den, No are all playing for seeding or playoff lives. Plus the young dudes on teams who are resting/already out.

You just have to wait until 6 PM today to set your lineup. Wait for the news,

• aus1032

@TrustinthePlan said...

Unleash the Boban!! Hopefully he plays 30 minutes as well as Thornwell and Wallace. I think its wishful thinking, but hopefully we see at least 20-25.

boban will never play 30 minutes, but it’s okay because his 15 minutes is just as productive as most’s 30 minutes

• MrPerfekt7

Anyone else going back to the Delon Wright well?

• Kmasonbx

@superjon said...

Bron doesn’t need to win and Knicks can get blown out

Jokic must win and the game should stay close

Doesn’t necessarily need to win but definitely would prefer a win. Philly will be favored in their last two games but if the Cavs go 2-0 and Philly goes 1-1 Cavs get the 3 seed and play 1 of the bottom 3 teams and then either a Boston team missing 2 key players or another 1 of the bottom 3 teams. If I’m Cleveland I’m going all out these last two. Also it’s at MSG, LeBron LOVES playing at MSG.

• zigger77

@aus1032 said...

boban will never play 30 minutes, but it’s okay because his 15 minutes is just as productive as most’s 30 minutes

Boban once played 37 minutes 2 years ago. ANYTHING IS POSSBILEEEEE

• zigger77

@7klub06 said...

Anyone else going back to the Delon Wright well?

Depends if lowry rests for me. Yesterday they rested valancius/derozan, and today id guess they rest ibaka/lowry but who knows as of now.

• Kmasonbx

@zigger77 said...

Im not a big doc fan but CMON. Coaches get too much praise/ridicule for their teams playing well. Yes coaches matter but just because your team is bad it doesnt make you a bad coach. Last season they got bit with the injury bug and blake missed half of game 3 then 4-7.

Not really an excuse when Gobert missed games for Utah. Doc has been bad for a while now, he got overrated for what a great Boston team did and people ignored how bad he was in Orlando and in Boston before KG got there. This season was probably one of his best coaching jobs to keep the Clippers in playoff contention for as long as he did. The biggest issue with Doc is he wants too much control over personnel decisions and he’s not very good at putting a roster together.

• aus1032

@zigger77 said...

Depends if lowry rests for me. Yesterday they rested valancius/derozan, and today id guess they rest ibaka/lowry but who knows as of now.

I would imagine that’s the plan, plus VV might be out, so I’ll take all I can of Delon at 3,900

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@GGee87 said...

With most of the value plays getting priced up… Where do we go for value? Like below $5000 on FD.

• thetitanlb

@zigger77 said...

Boban once played 37 minutes 2 years ago. ANYTHING IS POSSBILEEEEE

• Kmasonbx

@ushook said...

I feel like there’s an unspoken rule among coaches, that if you’re playing against a team that is playing for something you play straight up but if your opponent is playing for a draft pick just like you than it’s tank time. So you see Motley playing 40 minutes against Detroit (who had just been eliminated) and the Magic, but then plays a limited role against a Sixers team who needs to win every game to keep the 3 seed. I have noticed something similar in these situation like guys getting random rest days against a tanking (an island game) but everyone being in uniform for a game against a team playing for playoff positioning.

• ushook

Millsap is being underlooked in a must win game. He will get a lot of burn tonight.

• thebimonster

Kilpatrick anyone? Back in BK. Also Jack looks nice.

• Syzltuth

Util last spot to fill for me at the moment (dependent on further player news) and downto the choice of either birch or Wallace? Bit seem about the same, thoughts on which should/could be more productive?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).