7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Miami ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 199.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zigger77

@tmarohl said...

Then you should hate Lebron.

But austin rivers like legit looks like hes crying. Lebron has the occasional moment hes pissed off but its not even CLOSE to as often.

• tmarohl

Who benefits from Joe Harris being ruled out?

• tmarohl

@zigger77 said...

But austin rivers like legit looks like hes crying. Lebron has the occasional moment hes pissed off but its not even CLOSE to as often.

Every single time Lebron drives to the hoop, he cries and whines to the officials. If he drives 7 times tonight, he will whine and bitch 7 times.

• keephustlincuz

@tmarohl said...

Who benefits from Joe Harris being ruled out?

Russell and crabbe seem to. I have a feeling dinwiddie get a bump as well.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Every single time Lebron drives to the hoop, he cries and whines to the officials. If he drives 7 times tonight, he will whine and bitch 7 times.

Independent of his antics (although it never helps), I just think Rivers is reallllly bad, and being a nepotistic starter/full minute player doesn’t make me like him any more.

• zigger77

@tmarohl said...

But they ref him somewhat unfairly at least a little bit. So many guys go to the rim then scream like a little girl BEFORE they get hit. For example draymond does it all the time where hes really loud right before he gets hit just to let the ref know. I just I dont like austin rivers reactions to everything. Although that one ref was a complete fucking asshole where he threw rivers out for fistbumping after a basket and grazing him. That was legit unbelievable.

• dgballer

So who will run the point for the Clippers tonight.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Ibaka out so far.

Dang wondering if Delon Wright is still in play. He should still get the backup mins with Van Fleet out.

Jrue Holiday homecoming game tonight fellas. He might crush as long as the Clippers can keep the game close.

• Benf15harp

@dgballer said...

• zigger77

@dgballer said...

Tyrone wallace should. he averaged 5.4 assists per game in the G league for the Aqua Caliente clippers more than any other player on their team. Sindarius/cj williams will probably play a bit of backup point id guess.

• 7klub06

Haven’t seen too much talk about LMA

• Benf15harp

@chronoxiong said...

Dang wondering if Delon Wright is still in play. He should still get the backup mins with Van Fleet out.

Jrue Holiday homecoming game tonight fellas. He might crush as long as the Clippers can keep the game close.

Last 2 in la vs clips avg 56fp

• zigger77

@7klub06 said...

Haven’t seen too much talk about LMA

Not a fan of pau playing C again, lowers aldridges expectancy for me. Him at C > him at PF.

• zigger77

I dont know how but by NBA defensive real plus-minus sindarius THORNWELL is the 4th best defensive SG. i honestly dont know how, but I do remember him playing really good D on Giannis about a week ago and I was really really surprised.

• Benf15harp

@zigger77 said...

I dont know how but by NBA defensive real plus-minus sindarius THORNWELL is the 4th best defensive SG. i honestly dont know how, but I do remember him playing really good D on Giannis about a week ago and I was really really surprised.

He didnt slow down Donovan Mitchell so I doubt he can slow down jrue

• eleanorRigby

As a Cavs homer, I have to play LeBron at MSG. So much value tonight. Maybe a little too much. Good luck grinders.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

That is a fact not an opinion. He gets worse than a hungry infant. Gets all the calls too. With that said, I am a fan of his.

• jwayne1976

4 of the 8 or so best players of this generation (LBJ, Duncan, Dirk, KG) all bitched constantly at the refs. I think it’s because they are all freaks in one way or another, and they actually did get fouled all of the time (especially LBJ, Dirk and Duncan). It’s pretty much impossible to referee these physical freaks, so I don’t really hold the fact that they all bitched constantly against them. Draymond and his ilk, otoh…………..

Fuck, ABC out. No bullshit, Memphis could actually keep this close. Bleh.

• linsdad

no Giannis tonight

• tmarohl

@jwayne1976 said...

4 of the 8 or so best players of this generation (LBJ, Duncan, Dirk, KG) all bitched constantly at the refs. I think it’s because they are all freaks in one way or another, and they actually did get fouled all of the time (especially LBJ, Dirk and Duncan). It’s pretty much impossible to referee these physical freaks, so I don’t really hold the fact that they all bitched constantly against them. Draymond and his ilk, otoh…………..

They play Orlando.

• chronoxiong

@jwayne1976 said...

The Grizzlies are playing the TWolves tonight. No clue what you mean. Anyways, I hope people play Middleton over Jrue Homecoming Holiday tonight. The Magic are tanking so this game could get out of hand unless the Bucks are tanking to get the #7 seed.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

The Grizzlies are playing the TWolves tonight. No clue what you mean. Anyways, I hope people play Middleton over Jrue Homecoming Holiday tonight. The Magic are tanking so this game could get out of hand unless the Bucks are tanking to get the #7 seed.

Bucks need to win to keep the 7 seed, cuz they going to lose their last game at Philly.

• byo34

Russ and Deyonta or Bledsoe and O quinn?

• jwayne1976

@tmarohl said...

They play Orlando.

Yes, I am not smart and mistyped. Memphis and Orlando may as well be the same thing.

• JsDrmn

Khem Birch? Luke Kornet?! An empty shoe?

Who is making us hold our breath as we slide them in a LU for salary saving purposes?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).