7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -13.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Nothing wrong with that, I just can’t assume they play limited minutes. At the same time, I’m fine with fading them, but I think it’s a mistake to assume they’ll play limited minutes or just be active because the whole 8 bodies rule, specifically if they’re starting.

Yeah, that and coupled with the fact that Crazy Eyes is not Brook Lopez. Like, if he wants to play 48, he’s playing 48.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

You said this last time! Color me skeptical.

Pat and Brook played good minutes that game if I recall. That was because the game was close. This one won’t be.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Would not be shocked if Pat C, Teague and Portis had very limited minutes now.

Merrill
    Forbes
    Teague
    Pat C
    Toupane
    Thanasis
    Portis
    Diakite
    Kurocs

Looks like they will be dressing nine, but I bet you they run all the no names most of the game.

Not falling for that one again

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

My goal is $100 a night and they are offering me $520 on my $460 for Charlotte covering +4.5.

Thinking I’m holding on to that, but if Charlotte gets up to -3, I’m thinking I’m taking my hundred and calling it a night.

For those wondering, Charlotte is still my lock to cover -1 right now, but if that spread gets to -2.5, I’m moving to Philly covering.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Pat and Brook played good minutes that game if I recall. That was because the game was close. This one won’t be.

Why would you say that? Charlotte is awful. I think this game is close. New York is way better than Charlotte IMHO.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Wasn’t Portis out too that game?

• captainwacky

@MickyD10970 said...

Why would you say that? Charlotte is awful. I think this game is close. New York is way better than Charlotte IMHO.

I agree with the sentiment of the Knicks being better than the Hornets… but they’re pretty comparable. I can see this game being close also.

• Njsum1

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Meanwhile, at 5:36 EST, we are an hour and 31 minutes from lock in baseball (where they actually lock at first pitch too!), and all but 1 starting line up is out.

Yeah, but most of us suck at mlb DFS (Well myself anyway) and are very good at NBA DFS

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, but most of us suck at mlb DFS (Well myself anyway) and are very good at NBA DFS

I know that if I pick Westbrook he wont get me a 0.

• mbunner23

Too much value

• wmudude24

@tmarohl said...

Would not be shocked if Pat C, Teague and Portis had very limited minutes now.

Merrill
    Forbes
    Teague
    Pat C
    Toupane
    Thanasis
    Portis
    Diakite
    Kurocs

Looks like they will be dressing nine, but I bet you they run all the no names most of the game.

Nwora out? He’s one of my favorite plays if he’s in.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

I know that if I pick Westbrook he wont get me a 0.

But if he gives you 50 is worse

In MLB you can cash and sometimes win with a zero
    In NBA you cannot win and sometimes not cash with just one player giving 5x or less

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Danilo Gallinari (ankle) will play Friday. https://t.co/ot5CVbdmKg

Clint Capela (Achilles) will play Friday. https://t.co/9OBYa1Clzh

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Kira Lewis (calf) will play Friday. https://t.co/IijESd7HAY

Brandon Ingram (toe) will play Friday. https://t.co/OdhG8a7lib

Lonzo Ball (hip) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/H1KMM4kXhc

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Hawks will start Young, Bogdanovic, Huerter, Hill, Capela on Friday.

• Brendan239

SLO Mo

• mbunner23

This is the draymond 50 spot isn’t it.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I will lose but I refuse to play Teague

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

But if he gives you 50 is worse

In MLB you can cash and sometimes win with a zero
    In NBA you cannot win and sometimes not cash with just one player giving 5x or less

true but knowing my guy has a shot/multiple shots per game to get there is much better than 4 chances. just me but I would rather take an nba player on the floor for 35 minutes than mlb hitters. jmho

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

This is the draymond 50 spot isn’t it.

He let me down last game, yet he’s got a 9.5 assist prop tonight if that matters to you

• ASalvaro

i might take a chance that Kawhi might sit and take Kennard

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available to play Friday. https://t.co/bbh964LkqO

Malcolm Brogdon (hip) available to play Friday. https://t.co/X2qmgG1xPo

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

He let me down last game, yet he’s got a 9.5 assist prop tonight if that matters to you

I hate playing him but certainly feels like an explosion incoming.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Pacers will start Brogdon, Sumner, LeVert, Justin Holiday, Sabonis on Friday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).