7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -13.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

DJ Augustin will be the highest scoring PG on FD below $4k

• Brendan239

I know he’s not on Mil

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ASalvaro said...

i might take a chance that Kawhi might sit and take Kennard

If Kawhi sits i may have lineups with 5k left over….

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m sure someone pointed it out, damion most likely, but Reggie Jackson being questionable for “eye” is the best thing ever.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Feeling good on Orlando, Charlotte, and Philly to cover, but sticking with Charlotte as my lock, but it’s damn close between the three.

• jv21

A positive note about this slate is that the first three games are not popping up in my 20 lineups so far, so I can relax a bit until the 7pm cst games. Really need the MIL lineup.

• frugal

Today was exhausting. I typically do 10 lineups in pairs in the DK .25, but I just can’t think. Been a tough week getting slammed at work. So just 5 lineups tonight each 4X in the .25. Heavy on MIL value tonight as I’m sure everyone will be.

• frugal

@jv21 said...

A positive note about this slate is that none of the 1st three games are popping up in my 20 lineups so far, so I can relax a bit until the 7pm cst games. Really need the MIL lineup.

I took some Randle, but really I think it’s going to be yet another chalky night with MIL value with Westy and 1 or maybe even 2 studs.

• Brendan239

Mann/K Porter already in 2 of my 3

• Brendan239

Embid 70 burger

• Lets get it!

Gl Everybody

• casper

@Brendan239 said...

Embid 70 burger

That’s hilarious

• Sabonis
    Dk-8%👀
    Fd-6%👀

• dominicanpapi

No exposure to any game before 8 in my lineups lol. This is going to be nuts.

• SkateFiend

@damionismyname said...

true but knowing my guy has a shot/multiple shots per game to get there is much better than 4 chances. just me but I would rather take an nba player on the floor for 35 minutes than mlb hitters. jmho

If you play Westbrook at DK, you’re down to 5,580 per position. If you want to play a mid tier like Tobias Harris, you have no choice but to take random risks. Theoretically every slate presents values since no one can stay healthy, but they can also sink your lineups.

You get the idea. Westbrook getting you 50 points affords you no real edge.

• axman15

Feel great about my lineup for the first time in a long time, probably means my night will be over by 9

• Neilj907

So is nwora out or is that just a rumor

• mbunner23

Anybody got any Jaylen Brown?

• RipCityRings

Tmarhol, what’s the final verdict on Portis? First you said it would be a Thannasis, Nwora, Portis type game, then said Portis might barely play. What about the active players list caused you to shift there?

• BerkeleyBoss

@Brendan239 said...

Embid 70 burger

I’d be ok with that

• Neilj907

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody got any Jaylen Brown?

I do I only got 1 line today and he made it in

• Brendan239

Actually, Kennard over Mann right?

• tmarohl

@wmudude24 said...

Nwora out? He’s one of my favorite plays if he’s in.

I missed him, he should be good to go.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Actually, Kennard over Mann right?

Kind of depends on Reggie and Rondo, but I don’t think so. We are still waiting on Reggie’s eyes to reattach and Rondo right?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I’m sure someone pointed it out, damion most likely, but Reggie Jackson being questionable for “eye” is the best thing ever.

bug eyes needs to see…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).