7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -13.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Sabonis…jesus

And the worst part is that the Pacers still aren’t good enough to blow them out, so Saboner will be in there all night.

• lotusbomb

he had to have done that in 5 minutes of play. I just checked after about that long and he was at 15 beforehand, sheesh

• zeeshan2

Yahoo just took a lot of points back; he’s only .5 percent owned in the yahoo cup.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Is DRuss a DNP?? He’s in 2/3…

Come on Brendan. He’s been playing 20-25 minutes off the bench.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

You’d think he’d be more used to dudes joining the fun after it starts…

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Brendan is a DNPA, did not pay attention.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Sabonis
    Dk-8%👀
    Fd-6%👀

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’d love to see Brendan win, I really would, so it pains me when he plays guys and doesn’t seem to even know their situation. Like, how can you put someone in your line up and not know, that 1, they come off the bench, 2, they’re most likely limited, and 3, OK, just the 2 really. Then he comes in here and seems to want advice, but then just ignores it and rolls with his own stuff, which is fine too, but then I wonder what the whole point is.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

good call. I didnt have to time to look up his stats and totally overlooked that he is playing center with Turner out and Sabonis has crush when Turner is out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Clippers will start Jackson, Kennard, Leonard, Morris, Zubac on Friday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Rajon Rondo (adductor) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/wgr5EszvoX

Rose!!!
    And what is this.. Jackson is in now? Very aggravating. Got Mann-Mania everywhere. Def fading Jax. F you Jax. Lol

Still no news w these Milwaukees?

• billythekidcowboysheat

No rondo, pat bev either, hmm mann will get that entire 2nd unit to himself!

I don’t like reggie playing tho, wish his eye swelled up.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I’d love to see Brendan win, I really would, so it pains me when he plays guys and doesn’t seem to even know their situation. Like, how can you put someone in your line up and not know, that 1, they come off the bench, 2, they’re most likely limited, and 3, OK, just the 2 really. Then he comes in here and seems to want advice, but then just ignores it and rolls with his own stuff, which is fine too, but then I wonder what the whole point is.

Yeah, and we don’t get good stories anymore either.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Acutally are we not sure boogie gets run tonight and trolls us all with 35+ in 20 mins🤣

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

Hey, I’m getting closer to getting the divorce. I’ve told her it’s happening over the next few weeks. I try to sleep on the couch and she gets up in the middle of night and pulls me upstairs. I get home from work and she insists on going to the gym with me. Do you know how hard it is to talk to women at the gym when your “wife” walks in with you and is 30 feet waaay? Funny story: I went to the LA Fitness in Naples vs the one we go to, tons of hot ass there. The next day she asked why LA charged her $5. She even argued w the manager. “We did NOR go there”. Uuuuummmmm. I’m checked out, she’ll always be that person I found her out to be.

• dominicanpapi

I kept Mann in. Jackson/Kennard/Mann are the only guards they have, I mean they have Amir Coffey as well but are folks even projecting him to play?

• RipCityRings

Acutally are we not sure boogie gets run tonight and trolls us all with 35+ in 20 mins🤣

I played him last night like an idiot so I’m definitely going back for the revenge game, although he and Kelly O might erect each other before tip-off…

• billythekidcowboysheat

Teague
    Forbes
    Thanis
    Nwora
    Portis

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bucks will start Teague, Forbes, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Nwora, Portis on Friday.

• Petergunz82

DK priced him up to 5500.

• Golfnut04240

Did Sabonis die? Not doing a thing now!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bucks rank em updated:
    Portis
    Thanis
    Teague
    Nwora

Screw the rest🤣

Teague-Fever it is. Ok

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).