7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -13.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 240

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Golfnut04240 said...

Did Sabonis die? Not doing a thing now!

Halftime is a game change, and I mean that seriously. How often do you see a guy crushing then do nothing in the 2nd half or vice versa. Completely new game. Tale of two halves is real.

• Petergunz82

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Bucks will start Teague, Forbes, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Nwora, Portis on Friday.

Connaughton usually comes off the bench right?

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Halftime is a game change, and I mean that seriously. How often do you see a guy crushing then do nothing in the 2nd half or vice versa. Completely new game. Tale of two halves is real.

Absolutely. When I was coaching youth ball, my quote every game at the half was don’t look at the score, the score is zero to zero.

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

Absolutely. When I was coaching youth ball, my quote every game at the half was don’t look at the score, the score is zero to zero.

What if you were down 50 at the half?

• tmarohl

@Petergunz82 said...

Connaughton usually comes off the bench right?

Yes

• damionismyname

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Bucks will start Teague, Forbes, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Nwora, Portis on Friday.

Does Pat C play?

• damionismyname

Live look at my man Zach..

• bazerko

Zach Lavine about to break the slate. Yeesh!

• tmarohl

OT – What was the cut line for the Masters?

• ScofieldReturns

sigh lavine the game of his life when i fade him

Wow LaViney! No LaViney? NO Cashie! Game still within 10, maybe he gets 50+ natural here. Have one LaV/Vucy combo going. Masters +3 ADVANCE

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

I try to sleep on the couch and she gets up in the middle of night and pulls me upstairs.

TMI, dude.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Holy Lavine! 100% on FD is nice

• captainwacky

not even 40 at half… what a chump.

47.75 at the Half for LaViney. Whoa. 39 and 5! Not a bad half for Vucy either. That line has 3 MIL cheapies, plus Curry, Wise-Man and ‘Whi! Leggo

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Wow LaViney! No LaViney? NO Cashie! Game still within 10, maybe he gets 50+ natural here. Have one LaV/Vucy combo going. Masters +3 ADVANCE

He is at 39 natural at half. Thanks for the Masters number. All my golfers made the cut on FD, but am just off the cash line.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Jesus lavine. None of course.

Damm guy had a good game last night, bulls seem to be tightening there rotations.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

What if you were down 50 at the half?

Even more applicable. Don’t look at the score, focus on the next play not the last.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

47.75 at the Half for LaViney. Whoa. 39 and 5!

Have him in 1 of 3…. sadly I paired him with Bogdan…. hope he gets some trey and don’t let LaVine game go to waste

• Brendan239

Narwahl’s going to outscore Sabonis.

Well one thing’s for sure… no-mo 7800 tag for LaViney. lol. Ok now need huge 2H from Vucy.. 70-Boyga from Curry and ‘Whi.. and Thanasis/Nwora-Fever. LOL. Maybe win one tonight.

• frugal

My only line up with Lavine also has Randle.

• tmarohl

Trae didn’t turn out to be as chalky as everyone thought. Only 27.1% on FD. Lavine on the other hand is at 39.0%

• emoney1214

Diakite 1.2 percent in the 2 game late night shot.

• damionismyname

@Brendan239 said...

Narwahl’s going to outscore Sabonis.

lets go!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).