8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

JTA 5×5 watch. Needs 2 more assists, 1 board and 1 steal.

• noddy

@damionismyname said...

8 or 9 depending on the site…

OK great. I should end up just below that.

• Brendan239

Niang or Milsap?

• jayzee666

@noddy said...

How many snowflakes is too many?

One can never have enuff snowflakes!!

I apologize for the Rockets. They complemented the 0 I caused Graham to get very well, so it didn’t matter if he played or not. It actually never does.

• ifthethunder

Edmond Sumner snowflaking for me with a bruised knee. Indiana is doomed now. DOOMED.
    ~

• noddy

@jayzee666 said...

One can never have enuff snowflakes!!

I apologize for the Rockets. They complemented the 0 I caused Graham to get very well, so it didn’t matter if he played or not. It actually never does.

I had several Rockets players in my cash lineup.

• monarch

Mama there goes that man. Russell Westbrook

• Golfnut04240

Tremendous 1st halves for Russell Westbrook and Luka Doncic.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I got all stacks of Russ and Doncic. hoping they carry me to the cash.

• billythekidcowboysheat

God damm man.

Wish i would of went lonzo over kpj dud ass.

Have alot of jta, wagner, none together although before the bulls news i messed with it.

I have got to stop overreacting to news. Theis didnt do shit.

Westy and luka gonna carry me tho๐Ÿ˜

• ifthethunder

I coulda played Westbrook and Thaddeus Young instead of Curry and Christian Wood.

Oh well, see you all tomorrow.
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• billythekidcowboysheat

Westy vs luka

• monarch

Gutsy win by ORL. Two game road trip at MEM who is chasing a spot without their coach and clearly undermanned.

What happened to LEN? Starts, plays 5 mins total. Don’t understand. Annoyed. Had on the Doncic Westy Jokic line. And that is crazy how did ORL possibly win that game? MEM had it.. Tied with ball 20 seconds. Unreal. They allow 3 at buzzer and he hits it. Bad loss for MEM.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

What happened to LEN? Starts, plays 5 mins total. Don’t understand. Annoyed. Had on the Doncic Westy Jokic line. And that is crazy how did ORL possibly win that game? MEM had it.. Tied with ball 20 seconds. Unreal.

Lineup note: Daniel Gafford starts second half ahead of Alex Len on Saturday.

Same thing in N O / MIN. Game was over.. MIN folds, allows OT and now N O up 7 with ball. Absolutely unreal.. was about to call for Stan’s firing, game was MUST win today. Now they are still breathing with 3 games vs G S coming up. Wow. They basically cannot lose any more games, and should have lose tonight. Now they have life somehow. With all that talent Stan really should be fired if no playoffs.

Yeah I know Gaffy starts half. Why though. Guess Len is going to the dumpster finally. Gaffy should see 30+ nightly.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Why is birch playing a billion minutes? get him the hell outta there.

• Brendan239

I never get Bog right

• Brendan239

Effing Green and Burch too. NBA DFS is a damn roulette wheel every day

• Bodhisattva

Hey y’all… just wanted to poke my head in to say thanks to the forum crew. I’ve been lurking but not posting much all season (well, most of it – only about 3 months in to the dfs lifestyle).

Looks like I’m gonna take down the $12k mini-max on DK tonight. Unless Flynn goes for 60 real points I don’t think I can be caught.

Anyway have learned a lot from y’all, and always appreciated the candor. I’ll front some money for a forum contest next week I guess, if they’re still running.

Peace!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107392956?uc=2661733112#/

• Bodhisattva

side note, can’t f’n believe I had a roster crack 400. That was like a mythical creature in my mind. Two months ago I couldn’t crack 300 to save my life.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodhisattva said...

Hey y’all… just wanted to poke my head in to say thanks to the forum crew. I’ve been lurking but not posting much all season (well, most of it – only about 3 months in to the dfs lifestyle).

Looks like I’m gonna take down the $12k mini-max on DK tonight. Unless Flynn goes for 60 real points I don’t think I can be caught.

Anyway have learned a lot from y’all, and always appreciated the candor. I’ll front some money for a forum contest next week I guess, if they’re still running.

Peace!

nice!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodhisattva said...

Peace!

Nice! I had just got done cussing you when I saw you were 60 points ahead of my best lineup lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).