8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Birch going for a career night against Gobert is stupid.

• Bodhisattva

@theIrrigator said...

Nice! I had just got done cussing you when I saw you were 60 points ahead of my best lineup lol

I totally get that. I was cursing that lineup as I sent it up… what’s nuts is I had manually adjusted down Mo’s projections and Frank Jackson by a few points each, and the opto kept spitting both of them out anyway.

Niang crippled me man. Even with 2.5 from Len I was about to cash in a 4PP. Niang with a whopping 3.25. Not good. Forrest only makes 5x as well. At 281 with Rondo and Jokic going. Prob be short.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Bodhisattva said...

Hey y’all… just wanted to poke my head in to say thanks to the forum crew. I’ve been lurking but not posting much all season (well, most of it – only about 3 months in to the dfs lifestyle).

Looks like I’m gonna take down the $12k mini-max on DK tonight. Unless Flynn goes for 60 real points I don’t think I can be caught.

Anyway have learned a lot from y’all, and always appreciated the candor. I’ll front some money for a forum contest next week I guess, if they’re still running.

Peace!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107392956?uc=2661733112#/

Nice, congrats!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Finally cashed all 30 lines tonight, been a miserable week.

Probaly gonna avoid por-bos tomorrow as portland has been the reaper all damm week.

Bizarre night. Snuck out a cash with a 3.25 and a 2.75. (Niang/Len) Nuts. And that one got to 301! Was cool to see Cousins play the whole 4th tonight, with Rondo. Rondo goes 10x thank you. Rondo-Mondo!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Cashed on all 3 sites tonight. Luka/West got me there. Hope you guys did okay.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Cash on all 3 sites tonight. Luka/West got me there. Hope you guys did okay.

Made a little on FD and DK.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

4th in the late night on fd for $625. smh….. was .6 from 1st.

• chronoxiong

Got this in the Block: https://www.fanduel.com/games/58124/contests/58124-246043695/entries/2469891022/scoring

Only regret fading Levert who was highly owned for good reason. The rest of the picks, I will live and die with. I also had to make changes to that lineup while at work because I missed out on LaMelo Ball starting and Devonte Graham being out. The change worked out for the better of my lineup. Spent $5.55 and won $13.55. Happy to cash in the Swat again because that GPP been hard to cash lately.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodhisattva said...

I totally get that. I was cursing that lineup as I sent it up… what’s nuts is I had manually adjusted down Mo’s projections and Frank Jackson by a few points each, and the opto kept spitting both of them out anyway.

Good job. Best I finished was 26th

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

4th in the late night on fd for $625. smh….. was .6 from 1st.

Nice, I didn’t have enough J. Green. I was gonna bump his projection with the revenge but thought Niang would outscore him either way

• jayzee666

4 spots away from a few last place finishes.
    5 out 8 snowflakes per lineup. Still trying for that elusive 8 for 8. It is coming.
    Very happy with snowflaking the whole Rocket Team. I do apologize for those that got caught into my Reaper wake.
    Think I will enter one of those 100000000 entrant contest and see how close I can get to last place. Unfortunately there will probaby be a lot of lineups not filled out. I will toss diisqualify those entries to make my quest more attainable.

Hope to get my 8 for 8 snowflakes on the day I qualify for the 25K crowns.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).